Thread: The Dark Web Financial Markets - Exchanges & Secrets

Cool The Dark Web Financial Markets - Exchanges & Secrets

I just released my new book - Digital Virtual Currency and Bitcoin
    The Dark Web Financial Markets - Exchanges & Secrets
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AYA4SVS

Thomas Jefferson said: “I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restores to the people to whom it properly belongs”

Happy Birthday Bitcoin

On Jan 9 2013 Bitcoin turns 4 years old. As any 4 year old will tell you this has been a wild ride. From a little know digital currency to today’s acceptance into the legal banks and marketplace this little currency the could has shocked world leaders, stunned banking officials all over the world trading today in the $13.5-USD range.

Pierluigi and I (gAtO) first came across this when we where covering Wikileak problems and writing our first book - The Deep Dark Web - the cyber underweb were finding this new currency and using it because it was working and had no government ties. Bitcoin has been vilified by most governments but the US -UK and it’s ties to currency transaction systems like Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and others (IMF and SEPA, SWIFT to name a few) became the shot heard around the cyber world.

On the one hand you have Anonymous and other hacktivist using it to show how it cannot be controlled and the other side is the European Central Bank published a report in Nov-2012 about finding a solution to Bitcoins place in (FRB) Fractional Reserve Banking the cornerstone piece of all banks to create money out of thin air.

The digital virtual communities have exploded in recent years - this phenomenon is enabled by social media and the changing world we live in. In some cases these communities have created their own currency for exchange of goods and services but it has expanded to outside their own circles and provide a new medium of exchange creating new digital virtual currencies that are changing the world. Bitcoin-Central is now the first Bitcoin exchange to become a bank with guarantee funds insured up to EU$100,000.

This book explores the new digital currencies and how they are changing the world. When we were researching -The Deep Dark Web book we saw that some of the criminal elements were using this new currency Bitcoin but we also saw that legit business were also adapting to this new currency. We hope to help you learn what is happening with this new currency we cover -Who uses this currency -What are the financial aspect - Governments, Business, Merchants and Criminals. In all we hope to guide you with some of the question you have.

This book will be an invaluable resource for cyber security professionals, financial policy-makers, business experts, lawyers, merchants, scholars, and researchers, this book provides a comprehensive research from a International cyber security perspective, technical, and financial implications of the new digital virtual currencies.

When the ECB published that report it was the white flag of surrender but also assurance that the bankers can still control some of it’s power. Let’s face it FRB is the biggest scam by bankers - as they explain this system it is done to expand the economy by freeing up capital that can be loaned out to other parties. WoW that sound so nice of them to do this favor for us in reality it set’s up the cornerstone or their financial profits from nothing.

FRB is were someone deposits 100 dollars in a bank they are required by FRB laws to keep 10% in the vault but now they can loan out 90% of that deposit because they got the governments (us the tax payers) to insure that $100 deposit in case they make bad loans or to make sure they get their bonus checks. So if you came back to the bank and they squandered your money oh well the government will pay you back. In other words they take my tax dollars and pay me back with it and then they increase my taxes so that the bankers can keep doing the same thing over and over again.

This is the biggest scam in history they have no responsibility, no reason to be wise and make good investments because they have politicians in their pockets. You know those people that we voted for that are supposed to represent us the people, no they represent these scum’s the bankers. The funny thing that they have no control of Bitcoins like fiat currency. They cannot just print more money up Bitcoins are created in a way that revolves around MATH - Yeah most people hate math but this time it works so good that these bankers have tried everything in their power to control and they cannot.

I will be the one to first tell you that Bitcoins as they are today will NOT be the answer only 21 million total Bitcoins will ever be created and the world needs a bigger unit to scale this for a worldwide solution. But other digital currencies will still be created and as the world becomes more digitalized we will see that government or corporate control currency solutions will not be trusted by the world community. Look at Canada’s attempt at Digital currency MintChip at first it was hailed as a winner the first digital currency backed by a world leader like Canada. But somehow after much fanfare they awarded the team with a the best solution and hid it from everyone. In the 2 or so years that the Canadian back took to develop this system it was convinced that this would not work.

Maybe the bankers told them to shelf it, it would setup the premise that other governments could do the same and if we bypass the current system like SEPA or SWIFT or IMF or the World Bank you see they control the financial system and if they don’t like you or you pissed them off they will not allow your country to function in it. Control of the financial network is how the “evil global bankers” control the toy box.

We hope that our new book will open up doors and minds to the possibilities of digital virtual currency and Bitcoin.

my 2 cents - gAtO - http://uscyberlabs.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by gatomalo View Post
    I just released my new book - Digital Virtual Currency and Bitcoin
    I will be the one to first tell you that Bitcoins as they are today will NOT be the answer only 21 million total Bitcoins will ever be created and the world needs a bigger unit to scale this for a worldwide solution.
    Of all the potential problems Bitcoin could face, that definitely isn't one of them.

Bitcoins are divisible up to 8 decimal places and the decimal point is arbitrary and only used for the purpose of convenience. In actuality the protocol functions with integers and will allow for the creation of 2,1 quadrillion units where currently the software merely labels 100.000.000 units, called Satoshis, as 1 BTC. Whenever this label stops being convenient people can switch to another label by moving the decimal place to the right. Doing so would instantly inflate everyone's supply of bitcoins *10. Example if I held 10 bitcoins and the decimal place moves to the right I now would hold 100 deci-bitcoins.. there already are names picked out for certain denominations: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Units
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )