Thread: I bet we get a TED NUGENT endorsement for Ron Paul

I bet we get a TED NUGENT endorsement for Ron Paul

How much you wanna bet. Ted is all about personaly freedoma nd the Constitution and gun rights and with Ron Paul getting an A+ rating fro Pro gun owners of America, We shoul get na endorsement form Ted..... I think some more endorsements are coming soon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ill bet you a million dollars on that he wont (not really)

I think Ted actually wants to nuke the entire middle east.

Apart from that, I think he'd support everything else Ron stands for.

Nuge is all about killin' turrrists.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

I think he already endorsed Huckabee
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

Nugent would never support Ron because Ted would never accept "cut n' run" as an option. He wants to kick ass all over the world, and hey, screw the long term concequences. I like alot of the things he stands for, but foreign policy isnt one of them.

Nugent is a psycho. "motor city madman" actually.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

60% of all threads on here are random speculation.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Quote Originally Posted by remaxjon View Post
    I think he already endorsed Huckabee
    No, he endorsed Fred Thompson:

http://citizensforthompson.com/index...fred-thompson/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the general election his endorsement would hurt more than it would help. I like Ted Nugent but most view him as a maniac. Actually I view him as a maniac but I still like him anyway.

But he's wrong about Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    60% of all threads on here are random speculation.
    Are you speculating on that?
    -The first thing I hope the Ron Paul administration does is announce Fox News' exclusion from the White House press corps.

-To see one of the best reasons to vote for Ron Paul, click here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29848

We are one step closer to that:

Ted Nugent endorses the Gun Owners of America (GOA)
    http://gunowners.org/

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-points-of-fright View Post
    Nuge is all about killin' turrrists.
    That's right. Only those who care more about domestic freedom than about "kicking Muslim ass" overseas are going to support Ron Paul, and from everything I've heard, Nugent doesn't qualify. He's been "neo-conned," just like the GOP establishment and most of the rank-and-file right.* Those morons actually think that the Taliban is a threat to the US and/or that there's a danger of Sharia Law being forced upon us.

* According to arch neocon William Kristol, the whole purpose of neoconservatism was to remake mainstream conservatism. While few neocons will admit this openly, all of their propaganda efforts have been directed toward building public support for US wars against Muslim nations for Israel's benefit. They took over all the major conservative publications, saturated Fox News and talk radio with their message, and successfully transformed the GOP into the "War Party." That's why Ron Paul, when running for the 2008 GOP nomination, was asked in a debate by some Fox News tard why he wasn't running as a Democrat. In spite of all Ron Paul's conservative credentials, the only one that matters to the GOP establishment is that he supports the "War on Terror."
    Last edited by GuerrillaXXI; 03-27-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi