Thread: Need Texas help to replace Priebus with our guy Willis from ME check this link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just talked to Ben Swann, he is going to do a piece on Mark Willis.

Pretty cool!

p.s. he is a little more optimistic than some of you are being right now. lol
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSU kid View Post
    But might too many split the anti-Priebus vote and leave him in charge anyway?
    My reasoning was if other people jumped in to challenge Priebus, especially well-known people, then Priebus would likely step down.

I'm sure he is going to encounter some cost Do you think we should start a money bomb or chip in. He has airfare costs and other unforeseen.

Quote Originally Posted by PHONETOOL View Post
    I'm sure he is going to encounter some cost Do you think we should start a money bomb or chip in. He has airfare costs and other unforeseen.
    He said he needed six votes, can we get those? Yes, if he needs costs covered we should think about that as well. When is it?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    He said he needed six votes, can we get those? Yes, if he needs costs covered we should think about that as well. When is it?
    Here is what I know.

he has 4 of the 6 written nominations, he needs 2 more from 1 other state to complete the 6.

Here is a list of States that have come in support of Chairman Priebus:

New Jersey - Including Gov. Christie
    Iowa
    New Hampshire
    West Virginia
    Minnesota
    Washington
    Conneticut
    Puerto Rico
    Oregon
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    Arkansas
    New York
    Utah
    Hawaii
    New Mexico
    Tennessee
    Oklahoma
    California
    Colorado
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Mississippi
    Virginia
    Wisconsin

This makes 75 votes.. not the 150 that Reince Priebus claims he has. We still need 2 RNC members from 1 state to secure the nomination for Mark Willis for RNC Chair. Get at it!
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Here is what I know.

he has 4 of the 6 written nominations, he needs 2 more from 1 other state to complete the 6.
    got it. I'll post that at DP.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Here's the DP link if those of you with accounts want to bump it: http://www.dailypaul.com/269097/this...e-nominated-he

Texas? Do you hear us Texas? This would be HUGE.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you see this message, email your state committeemen.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Here were the rules committee members at least, as of August, so there are some from each state: http://www.rlc.org/wordpress/wp-cont...ontactInfo.pdf

Note this from December, however, he had no challengers then that I recall:
    Just wanted to bump the list so people know who to contact. Thanks for this information.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

I put the link provided by sailing in a google doc but I'm a little hesitant to make it fully public.

What do you guys think? Is their contact all public information anyways?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I put the link provided by sailing in a google doc but I'm a little hesitant to make it fully public.

What do you guys think? Is their contact all public information anyways?
    I found it on the internet, myself. But saving the actual info in case the link goes down is probably a good idea.

Texas actually seems like a very good idea, particularly if our guy will give a strong statement against the rules that were passed. Texas hated them. I'm going to cross post these last threads into the Texas subforum so those subscribed there will get emails. We had a ton of Texas delegates.