Thread: "Autistic" Adam Lanza Enrolls in College After Sophomore Year? "No Record" Since 2009?

"Autistic" Adam Lanza Enrolls in College After Sophomore Year? "No Record" Since 2009?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sick of this damn media "Oh, this guy is crazy" crap. That may be so, but who made him crazy? You, the fake T.V. personalities. Plastic face, ridiculous amounts of makeup, fake smiles. You, the teachers who teach kids not to ask, just obey. Don't ask any questions. Accept the truth you're told. Obey, obey, obey! Ask a question? You should have been paying attention! It's that way because I say so.

School has become a breeding ground for control freaks. These sickos get off on requiring a child to obtain their permission to take a PISS. Piss your pants? SUSPENDED. Call the cops, bio-terrorist!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Heck for all we know he died in 2010. The people doing the shooting were wearing masks, no one could positively identify that Adam was a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Heck for all we know he died in 2010. The people doing the shooting were wearing masks, no one could positively identify that Adam was a shooter.
    I must have overlooked that. He was wearing a mask? Why would someone who plans on killing people, then himself, wear a mask?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I must have overlooked that. He was wearing a mask? Why would someone who plans on killing people, then himself, wear a mask?
    Yeah he was wearing a mask when found. The official story is way too suspicions to take it at face value. I have no idea what really happened, but I also notice no proper investigation of this crime is being done, they "think" they already have their man.

The last part of the video is most suspicious. You are telling me someone could destroy their computers to the point where even the FBI can't extract data from them? That's impossible unless you have some steamy hot magma next to you that you're dipping your harddrive in. Weird story.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHampshire View Post
    The last part of the video is most suspicious. You are telling me someone could destroy their computers to the point where even the FBI can't extract data from them? That's impossible unless you have some steamy hot magma next to you that you're dipping your harddrive in. Weird story.
    Yeah that is very suspicious. There's no way someone, in a normal home setting, could rip their hard drives out and totally destroy them to the point of rendering them useless

It seems there's nothing on this guy, absolutely nothing. convenient isnt it!

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    There's no way someone, in a normal home setting, could rip their hard drives out and totally destroy them to the point of rendering them useless
    Ummm...I'm going to have to disagree with that statement. I can think of a couple ways right off the top of my head.

/thread jack

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah that is very suspicious. There's no way someone, in a normal home setting, could rip their hard drives out and totally destroy them to the point of rendering them useless

It seems there's nothing on this guy, absolutely nothing. convenient isnt it!
    To many buy into the whole idea that they can recover data from practically any hard drive. Sandpaper is coarse enough to render all data unreadable once you get the plates out, which requires at max 10 minutes if you know what you are doing. Also magnets work .

Of course this is assuming a magnetic drive, if it is a SSD type storage device a good sized boot would do the trick.
    Last edited by Ranger29860; 01-08-2013 at 06:46 AM.

do you really think he ripped out his hard drive and completely destroyed it? I find it hard to believe he could do this

no hard drive, no laptop, no friends, no online trail, nothing. just a brother who hasn't seen him in 2 years and he some how got his ID to put on himself, how did he do that?

do you really think he ripped out his hard drive and completely destroyed it? I find it hard to believe he could do this
    I am not gonna touch the other stuff since I am not arguing against it .

But take a old hard drive you have (if you have any) and take the following items, Hammer, Phillips head screw driver and a piece of sandpaper or something just as coarse. See how long it takes you to get the case off and the plates sanded down.

It take at max a half hour the first time you do it. He would not be the first by the way when it comes to mass murderers who destroyed a hardrive BTK got caught through not doing a good enough job. Not to mention there might have been legitimate motivation for it (aka hiding a shameful or what he perceived as shameful content ) .

Why is this thread stuck on the harddrive question? Yes, you can easily destroy the data on one. There are even programs that will do it, just write nonsense onto every track (boot from floppy, start up the erase program and leave it to do it's job).

I would think that the "no record since 2009" would be more interesting.

it is interesting, as is the fact that he had his brothers ID on him who he hadn't seen in 2 years...

I don't really talk to my brother much but I see him a few times a year

more questions than answers once more...

it is interesting, as is the fact that he had his brothers ID on him who he hadn't seen in 2 years...

Can't really find a story on what type of ID it was, but it could have been the driver license. That being said it could have been expired or he may have left it at a house and got a replacement. There are plenty of ways he could have gotten a hold of an ID from his brother.

Hell it could have been something as simple as a student ID which could go someway to explain how he was enrolled into college if he was impersonating his brother.

Sorry for derailing.

Yes, the lack of a record is curious to say the least. Almost as curious as Barry S.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I"m interested in the psychology of these people who defend Adam Lanza and James Holmes at all cost. Is the reason they do so these people dont have the typical 'criminal face' they are used to (minority face such as black or hispanic) ? Ir is it because they remind them of a friend or family member who they think is incapable of committing an act such as this? Or is it because they were relatively "smart" kids who performed well in school, thus making them incapable or committing a violent act?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Can't really find a story on what type of ID it was, but it could have been the driver license. That being said it could have been expired or he may have left it at a house and got a replacement. There are plenty of ways he could have gotten a hold of an ID from his brother.

Hell it could have been something as simple as a student ID which could go someway to explain how he was enrolled into college if he was impersonating his brother.
    The thing is we're asked to believe that this boy lives alone with his mom, has no contact with the outside world, hasn't seen his brother in 2 years (when did he last see his dad? we dont know ) no online trail... what did he do all day in that big house? Also, the ISP would have logs on the websites he visited.

The thing is we're asked to believe that this boy lives alone with his mom, has no contact with the outside world, hasn't seen his brother in 2 years (when did he last see his dad? we dont know ) no online trail... what did he do all day in that big house? Also, the ISP would have logs on the websites he visited.
    A kid in his early 20's who lives with his mother isn't to big of a stretch. Also a young man who is ant social is not unheard of either and not that rare. I havn't seen my brother nor my family in three years and if it was not for phone calls I would not have talked to them either. So an ant social young man not calling people really is not a stretch.

As for browsing history from the ISP, is there an article or source that says they were unable to get ISP data?

I have personally taken apart a hard drive and destroyed it. I kept the cool rare earth magnets from inside the drive, they have plenty of uses.

I had my older sister's driver's license when I went to college. For, um, some reason or other....

I wasn't exactly impersonating her, unless momentary use at a restaurant counts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    I"m interested in the psychology of these people who defend Adam Lanza and James Holmes at all cost. Is the reason they do so these people dont have the typical 'criminal face' they are used to (minority face such as black or hispanic) ? Ir is it because they remind them of a friend or family member who they think is incapable of committing an act such as this? Or is it because they were relatively "smart" kids who performed well in school, thus making them incapable or committing a violent act?
    Because they think "Adam Lanza" is a kid who's already dead or missing, who was blamed for the crime.

- Edward R. Murrow

Lanza's body was dumped in the classroom by the same guy who was arrested in the woods in camouflage that you don't hear about any more..

But what do I know...

Lanza's body was dumped in the classroom by the same guy who was arrested in the woods in camouflage that you don't hear about any more..

But what do I know...
    Source?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're not going to find a "source" on this since NOBODY will talk about the guy in the woods or another guy they found dead in handcuffs in the parking lot. Here is some background on this from eyewitnesses who saw the man in fatigues being taken away.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Remember, Lanza had his brothers ID. The media was reporting that his brother did it and that he and his girlfriend were missing.... his brother jumped on facebook to say he is innocent... this may have saved him.

oregon shooter also masked , body found in stairwell self inflicted ?