Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones to Debate Piers Morgan LIVE! 1/7/12 9PM ET (video added)

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisMarion View Post
    I'm no psychologist but I often wonder when people are exposed to ideas that are deemed absurd to their world view, if the possibility for next absurd thing they hear to not be as absurd since they were exposed to the first.

Speaking in terms of comparison.
    That makes a lot of sense. Interesting topic.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SHOWDOWN: TALKHOST ALEX JONES DETAINED BY TSA

Sun Tzu's The Art of War: "In difficult ground, press on; On hemmed-in ground, use subterfuge; In death ground, fight."
    One of Jones’ primary concerns regarding the removal of shoes was the fact that he had caught athletes foot from that very process in another airport years previously
    Last edited by presence; 01-07-2013 at 01:40 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Am I the only one who expects a mutally gratuitous, circle-jerking publicity stunt?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Am I the only one who expects a mutally gratuitous, circle-jerking publicity stunt?
    Yes? *ducking*
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe AJ and Piers will take the show on the road...

I like Alex but hes not the best debater nor the most eloquent.

I hope hes prepared.

John Lott tried to make some good points, but the jagoff just shouted him down.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I like Alex but hes not the best debater nor the most eloquent.

I hope hes prepared.

John Lott tried to make some good points, but the jagoff just shouted him down.

If there is one thing Alex Jones is good at, it's shouting people down.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Part of me wants this to devolve into a fist fight between the english pansie and American hero Alex Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Part of me wants this to devolve into a fist fight between the english pansie and American hero Alex Jones....
    Lol. You aren't alone.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I have a prediction. Most of you here will be pissed about this debate tonight. Piers Morgan brings out the anger in people. With that said, I hope Alex Jones slows down a bit. I don't regularly watch or listen to him but from the few times I've seen him, the dude talks a mile a minute seems like he downs a pitcher of black coffee and chases with with some red bull before he goes on the air.
    Last edited by twomp; 01-07-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Alex is a unique bird. I mean he has really brought attention to some important issues and has been the first one to break signifigant news (remember the missouri MIAC document labeling ron paulers as domestic terrorists? AJ was the first to break it.) At the same time, i feel like he makes a lot of bold predictions, most of which simply dont come true. So, i take everything he says with a grain of salt.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this has the POTENTIAL of becoming one of those epic moments on the boobus toobus..

it's a set up, i mean...when isn't it?. wake up-you think morgan wants to 'understand' jones' position? morgan will get jones to admit that he and his listeners are ready to go to war over gun control and the 'tea party' is preparing for revolution. he'll marginalize jones as a conspiracy nut and try an provoke him to lose his temper. gonna be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ravedown View Post
    it's a set up, i mean...when isn't it?. wake up-you think morgan wants to 'understand' jones' position? morgan will get jones to admit that he and his listeners are ready to go to war over gun control and the 'tea party' is preparing for revolution. he'll marginalize jones as a conspiracy nut and try an provoke him to lose his temper. gonna be fun.
    Probably so.. in that case, see Confed's last post. In all seriousness as long as Alex Jones doesn't stray too far from the subject at hand he will do just fine. (Hopefully the 2nd Amenedment and what exactly it means, though Piers will undoubtedly try and make this about the petition) I think it's going to be epic. I am going on record that Jones will mention democide and the instances of it through the 20th century and Piers will try to make him look like a nutjob for thinking our government could ever do that. I'm also hoping Jones mentions drone warfare and the militarization of our police departments. (Specifically sourcing the Pentagon's program to sell small departments weapons of war- APCs and the like)
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    this has the POTENTIAL of becoming one of those epic moments on the boobus toobus..
    We need someone to do an epic rap battle of history with these two
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ravedown View Post
    Then we will have war.

GO ALEX!

Alex Jones' style is hit-and-miss, but one thing you can guarantee about tonight's interview is that he won't be timid or let Piers talk all over him. He might even break out into one of his trademark battle-cries.

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I have a prediction. Most of you here will be pissed about this debate tonight. Piers Morgan brings out the anger in people. With that said, I hope Alex Jones slows down a bit. I don't regularly watch or listen to him but from the few times I've seen him, the dude talks a mile a minute seems like he downs a pitcher of black coffee and chases with with some red bull before he goes on the air.
    Yea, that's him exactly! Between his hyperactivity and the gravel voice, I can only take him in small doses. I enjoy the articles instead.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Yea, that's him exactly! Between his hyperactivity and the gravel voice, I can only take him in small doses. I enjoy the articles instead.
    His voice kind of grates, me as well. But it's better than Levin
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Well you posted that, so I've got to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    His voice kind of grates, me as well. But it's better than Levin
    Yeah... Levin sounds like a Pot Belly Pig with his nose clogged.... Or like one of those half pig-half human things from Willow..... lol.... Willow
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If there is one thing Alex Jones is good at, it's shouting people down.
    Damn good point. This has the potential to be epic.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    I've never listened to his show but I also enjoy the articles. Hopefully somebody will give him a cough drop and tell him to lay off the coffee before the debate.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Hopefully somebody will give him a cough drop and tell him to lay off the coffee before the debate.

lmao
    Last edited by presence; 01-07-2013 at 05:45 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Tune in HERE:

http://live.cnn.com/
    Actually, you can't watch live CNN programming on that page.

I came to this thread specifically to look for a live stream link, and out of 85 posts the only one I see is in the OP, which doesn't work.

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Actually, you can't watch live CNN programming on that page.

I came to this thread specifically to look for a live stream link, and out of 85 posts the only one I see is in the OP, which doesn't work.
    What!?!?!? I have no boob tube and need a stream link as well. Worst case I will brave it out at the inlaw's and commandeer one of theirs. (yes this looks to be so epic that it may come to this)

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris from Upstate NY View Post
    What!?!?!? I have no boob tube and need a stream link as well. Worst case I will brave it out at the inlaw's and commandeer one of theirs. (yes this looks to be so epic that it may come to this)
    I just linked to one.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I just linked to one.

Ahh thank you.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast