Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones taken to the wood shed (on Israel)

Alex Jones taken to the wood shed (on Israel)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely worth listening to.
    +rep

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I agree with Alex that there is an anti-Israeli cult that are obsessive compulsive. And this is coming someone who hates AIPAC. But there is another side that shovels just as much bull$#@! propaganda as the Israelis do. Is someone personally disagrees with the anti-Israeli cult, they are immediately co-intel pro??? Huh???
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-02-2012 at 06:08 PM.

War by Deception 2011 The shadow government and shadow economy

This is a documentary on 911 and The Iraq war by the guy in the OP's post.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E
    Shooting missiles/rockets at Israel may not be the best idea when Israel has powerful weapons.

'Cancerous tumour' Israel will soon be destroyed, says Ahmadinejad

France24
    Aug 17, 2012

Israel’s existence is an “insult to all humanity,” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Friday, in one of his sharpest attacks yet against the Jewish state, which is currently debating whether to attack Iran over its nuclear program.

Dude, chill out Ahmadinejad.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Did you ever see Ahmadinejad's interview with Piers Morgan?

He doesn't come across that bad.

Oh no, its the truth! Quick! Post misinformation and create distractions!
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Shooting missiles/rockets at Israel may not be the best idea when Israel has powerful weapons.

France24
    Aug 17, 2012

Israel’s existence is an “insult to all humanity,” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Friday, in one of his sharpest attacks yet against the Jewish state, which is currently debating whether to attack Iran over its nuclear program.

Ahmadinejad is a figurehead, but like you said, he isn't differentiating between Israeli citizens and the hated Zionists. So much for that claim from the video creator.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-02-2012 at 06:12 PM.

The Palestinians are miltiia types with no external funding???????????????? Did this guy just say that in his video????????? Seriously?? 4:03 mark. Talk about propaganda decrying propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Ahmadinejad is a figurehead, but like you said, he isn't differentiating between Israelis and the hated Zionists. So much for that claim from the video creator.
    The Pro-Israel and Pro-Palestinian people both pump out propaganda. It's a complete mess.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

The Pro-Israel and Pro-Palestinian people both pump out propaganda. It's a complete mess.
    Exactly. It's hilarious watching both sides pump out their sewage. This video falls under that category. If he simply didn't stray from the facts, he would have a much compelling argument but that's the way it goes.

The Palestinians are miltiia types with no external funding???????????????? Did this guy just say that in his video????????? Seriously?? 4:03 mark. Talk about propaganda decrying propaganda.
    Yep. More Propaganda.

Wikipedia: International aid to Palestinians

Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world.

Times247: U.S. Senators seek Palestinian aid cut over U.N. (Statehood) move

Globe And Mail: Will Canada cut Palestinian aid?
    Last edited by FrankRep; 12-02-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    ----

NO
    ENTANGLING
    ALLIANCES

I wonder why some Ron Paul supporters want Alex Jones to be more "anti Israel" when Ron Paul doesn't go around saying "Israel was behind 9/11"? Would that make Alex Jones more acceptable to the Ron Paul movement in general?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Here are the facts that I diligently researched and I am pretty confident in stating as fact:

(1) AIPAC routinely blackmails and manipulates the US Congress to benefit Israeli national defense
    (2) Historically speaking, neither faction really has any legitimate claim to the land they are fighting for. Both the Palestinians and quite possibly the jews living in Israel may be both not who they say are.
    (3) The "slums" of Palestine are hyperbole: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20275448
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-02-2012 at 06:37 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I wonder why some Ron Paul supporters want Alex Jones to be more "anti Israel" when Ron Paul doesn't go around saying "Israel was behind 9/11"? Would that make Alex Jones more acceptable to the Ron Paul movement in general?
    Some people only care about their insane obsession. In this case, hating Israel.

Here are the facts that I diligently researched and I am pretty confident in stating as fact:

(1) AIPAC routinely blackmails and manipulates the US Congress to benefit Israeli national defense
    (2) Historically speaking, neither faction really has any legitimate claim to the land they are fighting for. Both the Palestinians and quite possibly the jews living in Israel may be both not who they say are.
    (3) The "slums" of Palestine are hyperbole: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20275448
    #3 makes no sense. There are expensive homes in some parts of the USA, are there no slums/ghettos? And the video at the link is about the West Bank, not Gaza

----

And that has what to do with the discussion?

edit: He also still uses quotes about arabs with box cutters caused 911, it's the current meme and he uses it to support his position on foreign policy.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 12-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Now, that's a little misleading, don't you think? That article is about a handful of palestinians who made their fortunes in another country and came back to build these nice homes.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    edit: He also still uses quotes about arabs with box cutters caused 911, it's the current meme and he uses it to support his position on foreign policy.
    I suppose you believe in the MIHOP theory?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Now, that's a little misleading, don't you think? That article is about a handful of palestinians who made their fortunes in another country and came back to build these nice homes.
    Yes. Ex-pats and other finaglers who live high off aid to Palestine. It's a lucrative business.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-02-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    I suppose you believe in the MIHOP theory?
    I neither have nor believe in any theory, I simply don't know other than that the official one doesn't compute.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Ex-pats and other finaglers who live high off aid to Palestine. It's a lucrative business.
    Some people seem to be made of teflon no matter the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    And that has what to do with the discussion?

So it's okay for Ron Paul to pick a particular meme but not Alex Jones? And for the record, Infowars.com does have articles about Mossad connections to 9/11.

See: http://www.infowars.com/more-israeli...ctions-to-911/

What is it that people want exactly?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm not by any means the biggest AJ fan, but he has called out Israel, AIPAC and Mossad on his show before. I don't think he's a shill in that regard.
    Last edited by seyferjm; 12-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

France24
    Aug 17, 2012

You know he is talking about their government, not the country. If it is even an accurate translation.
    I am the spoon.

I've never given this any thought. Alex Jones has always said (that I can remember hearing) that he is neutral on the subject. If Ron Paul supporters are holding AJ to that standard then it is incredibly hypocritical. Ron wasn't held to it.
    I am the spoon.

So it's okay for Ron Paul to pick a particular meme but not Alex Jones? And for the record, Infowars.com does have articles about Mossad connections to 9/11.

See: http://www.infowars.com/more-israeli...ctions-to-911/

What is it that people want exactly?
    I wasn't refering to Alex. I just didn't see the connection between Ron Paul's statement on Israel and this topic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast