Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here we go! One of our own takes on Reince Priebus for GOP Chairmanship

Got a response, quick question: Ed Martin is Chair, Lance Beshore is NCM, Catherine Hanaway is NCW. Does the nomination letter only qualify from Lance and Catherine?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    Got a response, quick question: Ed Martin is Chair, Lance Beshore is NCM, Catherine Hanaway is NCW. Does the nomination letter only qualify from Lance and Catherine?
    Bylaws

(b) The chairman, co-chairman, and all other
    officers shall be elected in January of each oddnumbered year. All officers, except the vice chairmen, of 42
    shall be nominated from the floor and shall have at
    least the majority vote of the Republican National
    Committee members in each of three (3) states in
    order to have their names placed in nomination. There
    shall be no nominating committee.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-08-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Need your guys' help:

Here is the 2012 Bylaws regarding RNC chairman election. From my understanding it is the majority of RNC members in 3 different states to nominate for chair. It says any RNC members so you need 2 of 3 rnc members in 3 different states to do this so yes if Ed can do it he would need one other Missouri RNC members to go in with him to make it the third state.

What do you guys think? Am I correct here? can the state chair nominate?

UPDATE: Nevermind, Mark Willis just told me YES it is 3 members/state.

(b) The chairman, co-chairman, and all other
    officers shall be elected in January of each oddnumbered year. All officers, except the vice chairmen, of 42
    shall be nominated from the floor and shall have at
    least the majority vote of the Republican National
    Committee members in each of three (3) states in
    order to have their names placed in nomination. There
    shall be no nominating committee.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Here is a grassroots video made that caught Reince Preibus saying Ron Paul's nomination papers weren't correctly filed or some b.s.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151334068767390
    THE SQUAD of RPF

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Here is a grassroots video made that caught Reince Preibus saying Ron Paul's nomination papers weren't correctly filed or some b.s.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151334068767390
    there is a video someone made of the cspan video with the date stamp showing it was filed an hour 20 minutes before, nevermind that the rule change was RETROACTIVE to that filing, in any event.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Edit: Got it figured out. The ball is in motion

/fingers crossed

Will update
    Last edited by DonovanJames; 01-08-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Quote from Netzorro on DailyPaul for this topic:

I contacted our our Texas state RNC members, Dora Van Dormolen(castle@vvm.com) and Robin Armstrong (robarmstr@hotmail.com) and urged them to support Mark Willis for RNC chairman.
    This is the responce from Armstorng. No responce from Van Dormolen yet.

"Glen,
    Thanks for your involvement in this process.

Mark should be making these calls and emails himself if he is to have a viable candidacy.

Reince has overwhelming support on the RNC, but I never discourage others from running for any office. It strengthens our system to have a lively debate.

Robin"

Feel free to e-mail them if you like.
    Sent him an email - would suggest anyone else to drop a line and let him know what kind of grassroots support this has.

Quote from Netzorro on DailyPaul for this topic:

Sent him an email - would suggest anyone else to drop a line and let him know what kind of grassroots support this has.
    I'm from CA, it might be weird for me to, but I encourage Texans to email them. I agree Willis should make his own calls but there is little time and showing support is good too.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Sign the petition here:
    http://stepdownnow.com/sign-the-petition/

And I just read Mark's resume, its pretty damn cool, especially for the neocon crowd:

http://merlc.org/maines-republican-n...eince-priebus/

Mr. Willis holds a Doctor of Law degree from George Mason School of Law, a Masters Degree in Information Systems and a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations. He is able to converse in Spanish, French and German.

He internalized the concepts of conservatism and liberty and as well as loyalty, leadership, and duty during his years in the military, having served on active duty in the U.S. Army as a counterintelligence agent in both Haiti and Bosnia. He was a senior software engineer at the US Army Security and Intelligence Command (INSCOM), where he was an information technology liaison between INSCOM and the National Security Agency (NSA) and is currently an Applications Security Manager for a Fortune 100 Company.

Also, we're working on votes from CA.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Signed as a precinct delegate, hopefully I won't get purged from on high.

Sign the petition here:
    http://stepdownnow.com/sign-the-petition/

And I just read Mark's resume, its pretty damn cool, especially for the neocon crowd:

http://merlc.org/maines-republican-n...eince-priebus/

Also, we're working on votes from CA.
    pm me if I can help in any way on the votes from CA.

Does anyone know what happened in the end with this? People are saying that today was the deadline or something.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a total waste of time, focus on other things rather than fighting losing battles

Priebus has the votes to be chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    This is a total waste of time, focus on other things rather than fighting losing battles

Please stop trying to derail other people's efforts. You wouldn't want people piling on what you are trying to do just because they aren't interested in it. Today may have been the deadline one way or the other. It may not have happened. I'd like to know, and people at DP are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

lmao, you're wasting time bitching about it. You should be focusing on other things rather than complaining about things people are already doing.

I don't think it needs to be re-stated that we don't run because the numbers are or aren't there, we run because its the right thing to do.

Here is Mark Willis' facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mark.willis.9828?fref=ts

Why don't you message him and tell him how much time he is wasting.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-12-2013 at 12:44 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I live in Washington State. What do I do? Who can I call and how do I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoose View Post
    I live in Washington State. What do I do? Who can I call and how do I find them?
    Find your state GOP national committeeman and committeewoman and chairman, they are all rnc members and all vote for RNC chair.

If you know anybody through the political channel, that would help but I'm sure calling the state headquarter or calling them directly wouldnt hurt if you can make a good enough case!
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Find your state GOP national committeeman and committeewoman and chairman, they are all rnc members and all vote for RNC chair.

If you know anybody through the political channel, that would help but I'm sure calling the state headquarter or calling them directly wouldnt hurt if you can make a good enough case!
    In Marks reply to being asked to run for RNC Chair:

"...
    Therefore, after much deliberation and discussion with my wife Violet, I let Bryan know that due to the fact that no one has stepped up to the plate, I would in fact run for Chairman of the RNC, provided I would receive, in writing, the support of at least 2 RNC members in 3 states (minimum of 6 persons) in order to satisfy the RNC nomination requirements. The election takes place on Friday, January 25th, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

If this requirement is satisfied by the time of the election, then ladies and gentlemen, we have an election to win. However, let me be clear that I would not be running for RNC Chair out of malice but at the behest of the grassroots of the Republican Party.
    ..."

Was there any other date that was important, such as filing? Sailingaway mentioned something about yesterday being important.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 01-12-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    In Marks reply to being asked to run for RNC Chair:

"...
    Therefore, after much deliberation and discussion with my wife Violet, I let Bryan know that due to the fact that no one has stepped up to the plate, I would in fact run for Chairman of the RNC, provided I would receive, in writing, the support of at least 2 RNC members in 3 states (minimum of 6 persons) in order to satisfy the RNC nomination requirements. The election takes place on Friday, January 25th, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

If this requirement is satisfied by the time of the election, then ladies and gentlemen, we have an election to win. However, let me be clear that I would not be running for RNC Chair out of malice but at the behest of the grassroots of the Republican Party.
    ..."

Was there any other date that was important, such as filing? Sailingaway mentioned something about yesterday being important.
    thank you!! I could have just re read that..... I'll pass it on....

And I'll try a more substantive email than my first one since I now have more information on him. Again, eleganz, if there is any point you want to show California support for this to any particular people, let me know who to call/contact.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for contacts to state committeemen and women!

bump
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Bump.

RVO˩UTION

bump, please make an effort to contact your state RNC members. State GOP Chairman / GOP National committeeman/woman.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

bump, please make an effort to contact your state RNC members. State GOP Chairman / GOP National committeeman/woman.
    morning bump, over coffee

bump for contacts to state committeemen and women!

Update:

Missouri is still an option here. Don't want to count all the eggs yet or reveal too much until it's definitive, but should know soon. If anyone has contact with Mark Willis, we're needing to schedule a phone conference. Ed Martin is wanting to talk to him and get a grasp of his vision/personality.

Thanks

I signed the petition.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just signed the petition. This afternoon after work I'll find the email for Minnesota RNC members and fire off one of those as well. I was just a precinct and county convention delegate, but maybe it'll help some anyhow.

Update:

Missouri is still an option here. Don't want to count all the eggs yet or reveal too much until it's definitive, but should know soon. If anyone has contact with Mark Willis, we're needing to schedule a phone conference. Ed Martin is wanting to talk to him and get a grasp of his vision/personality.

Thanks
    try his facebook page or maybe pm Chris Dixon or Sunny? Or tweet Chris Dixon https://twitter.com/cdixon25 would be my best advice

--
    I just sent Chris a DM with your post.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-18-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast