Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gurley L. Martin is primarying Mitch McConnell

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzysztof Lesiak View Post
    LMAO
    LOL it's like when Kinky ran for governor.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This guy is insane. I told him on FB that it might be a good idea to remove his anti-International Jewish tirade from his campaign website and he got pissed:

<> You Are A Tool - of - THE FEW - THE INTERNATIONAL JEW - ROTTEN TO THE CORE....An OLD Trick -> You Are Suggesting or Putting Words IN Gurley L's Mouth.......-> "This Conversation "IS" -> O V E R......!<> Gurley L - Can NOT Help "IT" -> "ONE (1) Last Word -> "HORSEFEATHERS" -> Keep Smilin.......
    Last edited by compromise; 07-25-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Is it bad that I don't even really care if he's an anti-semite?

I mean, don't get me wrong, racism is wrong, and its evil, but unless he were actually looking to punish Jews because of their race I'm not sure why it would matter as far as his job goes.

The wars we're fighting right now are far more evil than Jim Crow ever was.

Its the same intellectual crap that liberals try to spread about why gay marriage is the most important civil rights issue ever. Which, even if you believed gay marriage is exactly the same as interracial marriage, it STILL isn't the most important issue.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    This guy is insane. I told him on FB that it might be a good idea to remove his anti-International Jewish tirade from his campaign website and he got pissed:
    Yeah, he seems insane, but I'd still prefer him over an establishment hack.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Is it bad that I don't even really care if he's an anti-semite?

I mean, don't get me wrong, racism is wrong, and its evil, but unless he were actually looking to punish Jews because of their race I'm not sure why it would matter as far as his job goes.

The wars we're fighting right now are far more evil than Jim Crow ever was.

Its the same intellectual crap that liberals try to spread about why gay marriage is the most important civil rights issue ever. Which, even if you believed gay marriage is exactly the same as interracial marriage, it STILL isn't the most important issue.
    It means he is totally unelectable.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    It means he is totally unelectable.
    Oh, I know. But I'd still vote for him.

I'd vote for anybody who had the guts to say that every war we've fought since the Revolution was unjustified. Heck, I don't even go that far, I do support the War of 1812...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456