Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gurley L. Martin is primarying Mitch McConnell

Wants Me To Save The World - Said Senator McConnell - In "Writtin"!
    Gurley now believes Mitch McConnell has chosen him to save the world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gurley Martin is a little off his rocker. That became clear when his Senate campaign website back in 2010 was not much more than a picture of his own birth certificate.

<> Praying to God thru Christ utilizing the Holy Spirit (mind of God) in man; to Protect & Honor <> His Honor "Senator Mitch McConnell" of Kentucky <> Doing the Very Best "He" can; with what He has been given & has left to DO with; by God ~ the people ONLY elected him) ~ God SELECTED Him....... You See ~ Senator McConnell assumed {Gurley Ls' Request handed to him at Summerset, Kentucky last year ~ was ASKING him to Save the World....... Gurley L ~ believes; Without DOUBT > The United States of America < Is the BEST Place to START Solving a FEW Problems > We Certainly helped CREATE Them....... "Be It So" -
    Something else about saving the world. I don't understand most of what this guy says. I hope his English is better in real life.

I don't understand his typing at all. I never really use those keyboard symbols. Poor old man, senile as can be.

For those that follow Gurley Martin on Facebook, he prefers his toilet paper over instead of under. I'm glad to have found that out.

Also, this is him in his car:

Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 04-25-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Gurley is great. He had the most substance in the Senate debates, although some of it might not be raised at senate debates as a general rule for logical reasons (memories of public hangings?) But he's way better than McConnell in terms of how he would vote on issues that would actually make it to the Senate.

"No", mostly, I should think
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Maybe naming your boy "Gurley" isn't the best decision for his long term mental health.

If McConnell gets primaried and loses Benton is out of a job, so this is a dual mandate. Check and check.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    For those that follow Gurley Martin on Facebook, he prefers his toilet paper over instead of under. I'm glad to have found that out.

Also, this is him in his car:

I saw the sticker first, then the rack. That is awesome.

Gurley was a pharmacist in professional life, according to his FB, I'm sure he can't stand the FDA lol. He also is a fan of the "Draft Judge Nap for President" page lol.

i'd vote for gurley.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Gurley is an unelectable candidate running in an impossible race.

He's not even serious about it himself. Not sure why some of you guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Gurley is an unelectable candidate running in an impossible race.

He's not even serious about it himself. Not sure why some of you guys are.
    'An unelectable candidate.' Those words sound eerily familiar to what folks said about Ron Paul...then he didn't win. And folks were and probably are serious about this guy before McConnell hopped on the bandwagon with Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    'An unelectable candidate.' Those words sound eerily familiar to what folks said about Ron Paul...then he didn't win. And folks were and probably are serious about this guy before McConnell hopped on the bandwagon with Rand Paul.
    This guy makes little to no sense in his internet rants, repeatedly accuses International Jews of plotting against the United States and believes Obama is a Muslim Brother and you seem to think he can win in a primary against an incumbent Senate minority leader who has Rand's and Massie's endorsement...

Gurley Martin is no Ron Paul. Ron Paul won re-election multiple times. Martin has never held office.

It may come as a surprise to you, but there are actually people who are unelectable and will never, ever have any chance of winning. Gurley is one of them.

If someone like Sofia from RPF ran for Congress, do you seriously think they could win?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    i'd vote for gurley.
    Me too.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    This guy makes little to no sense in his internet rants, repeatedly accuses International Jews of plotting against the United States and believes Obama is a Muslim Brother and you seem to think he can win in a primary against an incumbent Senate minority leader who has Rand's and Massie's endorsement...

Gurley Martin is no Ron Paul. Ron Paul won re-election multiple times. Martin has never held office.

It may come as a surprise to you, but there are actually people who are unelectable and will never, ever have any chance of winning. Gurley is one of them.

If someone like Sofia from RPF ran for Congress, do you seriously think they could win?
    Not everyone on here thinks winning is as vital as you seem to-- or at least that it is the ONLY worthwhile goal. Giving trouble to someone really really bad in Congress is a good thing, too, and frankly, Gurley for any drawbacks he has, is still much better than Mitch McConnell. If he did win, it would be great. Further, while he'll bring up some issues we have no particular interest in, he can be counted on to bring up issues we find very important, where there is no logical reason for ignoring them on capital hill, just pressure to not make noise about it. Someone needs to make noise. I'm pretty certain, Gurley would be running specifically for that purpose.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-27-2013 at 03:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Not everyone on here thinks winning is as vital as you seem to
    You either win or get nothing. There are no Participation awards in U.S. politics. What did Gore get for receiving more votes than Bush in 2000? Absolutely nothing.

Frankly, I'd really rather we not be seen as supporting extreme anti-Semites, on both a pragmatic and a moral basis. It is both incredibly counterproductive, and just plain wrong.

Why would anyone donate to Cruz? (Note: I've only read 6 pages in right now.)

Isn't he a warmongerer? I know he's a traitor, since he voted to give medical data to the Feds. Ted Cruz sucks.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

After watching some of his youtube videos and reading his blog, I've decided that he doesn't meet my purity test. If forced to choose between him and McConnell, I'd do a write-in.
    I can vote now and I'm voting for Rand!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    You either win or get nothing. There are no Participation awards in U.S. politics. What did Gore get for receiving more votes than Bush in 2000? Absolutely nothing.
    But Ron ran and each time changed the conversation all of CONGRESS has to deal with now, because people heard his ideas and even if they didn't all accept all of them, MANY accepted MANY of them. Gurley would raise issues that would otherwise never come up.

Quote Originally Posted by wormyguy View Post
    Frankly, I'd really rather we not be seen as supporting extreme anti-Semites, on both a pragmatic and a moral basis. It is both incredibly counterproductive, and just plain wrong.
    I don't think he is an anti Semite. He may have a conspiracy theory about some specific shadowy group but I think he'd think any Jewish person he met on the street was just great.

But some who weren't going to vote for Ron still wanted him to have enough money to get his message out there and donated to him. If you get your money's worth of issues discussed, and McConnell has to address them, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with him across the board, I don't think. The polls at this point aren't suggesting he will win.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-27-2013 at 11:13 PM.

I'd rather vote for the theoretical international jew than the bigot that claims they are running everything.Gurley is as libertarian as GWB.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I'd rather vote for the theoretical international jew than the bigot that claims they are running everything.Gurley is as libertarian as GWB.
    I never said he was libertarian, just that he will raise some of the issues that won't otherwise get vetted. I don't live in KY, so I couldn't vote for him, anyhow.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ican'tvote View Post
    After watching some of his youtube videos and reading his blog, I've decided that he doesn't meet my purity test. If forced to choose between him and McConnell, I'd do a write-in.
    What's your write in test?

Anyone who says "No war since our revolution was just" sounds pretty good, aside from anything else. Even Ron Paul seemed to think WWII was justified.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Saying stuff like this is enough to fail my test.
    The United States - {since 1928} - has NOT had a single presidential administration - NOT - fully owned and KEPT by the - INTERNATIONAL JEW!
    I can't find the guy's positions anywhere. He spends all his time talking about jews and the Old Testament.
    I can vote now and I'm voting for Rand!

No reason to even pay attention to him. This is NOT a serious challenge.

I'd vote for a guy who hates D.C. over the guy who loves it. Send him up there, let him break stuff, and in the meantime you just bought yourself 6 years to find someone serious to replace ol' Mitch, who, after losing to someone like Gurley, would rightfully retire from politics and not be missed. I can't really see how it would be worse.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'd vote for a guy who hates D.C. over the guy who loves it. Send him up there, let him break stuff, and in the meantime you just bought yourself 6 years to find someone serious to replace ol' Mitch, who, after losing to someone like Gurley, would rightfully retire from politics and not be missed. I can't really see how it would be worse.
    The issue is more with people wasting their money donating to this guy (who's already said he doesn't really want donations), when they could be donating to winnable races like Broun's or Brannon's, rather than voting for him. I totally understand voting for him out of protest if he's on the ballot. Realistically, given his previous statements, he will never win against McConnell.

Gurley L Martin ~ Will be in attendance {Friday, 10 May 2013} at the Iowa GOP's Lincoln Day Dinner - Cedar Rapids, Iowa ~ Featuring Rand Paul & Chuck Grassley. Now is the time for all good men {wo-men are men, too} to come to the aid of the party -> "The NEW REPUBLICAN Party" <-> MINUS the CONTROL of the One (1) Party System; Claiming to be Two (2) Parties & Is NOT!
    Gurley's gonna be at the Iowa GOP Lincoln Day Dinner, if anyone has any questions about the International Jews (aka Israelis on vacation), let him know there.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast