Thread: [Video] Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'

[Video] Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'

Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'
    CNBC | January 4, 2013

http://youtu.be/8PbeTeX-vxA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silly little woman knows nothing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Is that youtube video put up by the same eduardo that used to be on these forms? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    Is that youtube video put up by the same eduardo that used to be on these forms? I think so.
    No, you must be mistaken. Eduardo was banned a long time ago and the rules clearly state that you're not allowed to have two accounts
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    No, you must be mistaken. Eduardo was banned a long time ago and the rules clearly state that you're not allowed to have two accounts
    I actually meant the Youtube account holder who posted the video on their channel or whatever they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    I actually meant the Youtube account holder who posted the video on their channel or whatever they call it.
    Yes that channel belongs to him. He uploads all of Ron, Rand, Judge Napolitano and Schiff's interviews as well as other political stuff. Great channel he's got.