Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [Video] Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,882

    Default [Video] Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'

    Peter Schiff: 'The Dollar Is Not The King Of Anything, Except Maybe Depreciation'
    CNBC | January 4, 2013


    http://youtu.be/8PbeTeX-vxA



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Member bxm042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of the Free
    Posts
    6,699

    Default

    Silly little woman knows nothing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

  4. #3

    Default

    Is that youtube video put up by the same eduardo that used to be on these forms? I think so.

  5. #4
    Member bxm042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of the Free
    Posts
    6,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    Is that youtube video put up by the same eduardo that used to be on these forms? I think so.
    No, you must be mistaken. Eduardo was banned a long time ago and the rules clearly state that you're not allowed to have two accounts
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    No, you must be mistaken. Eduardo was banned a long time ago and the rules clearly state that you're not allowed to have two accounts
    I actually meant the Youtube account holder who posted the video on their channel or whatever they call it.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotterz View Post
    I actually meant the Youtube account holder who posted the video on their channel or whatever they call it.
    Yes that channel belongs to him. He uploads all of Ron, Rand, Judge Napolitano and Schiff's interviews as well as other political stuff. Great channel he's got.





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •