Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    America is not "united" to fight against tyranny. Poor, Rich, Middle Class, Black, White, Asian-American, Japanese-American, Chinese-American, Indian-American, Native American, Gay, Straight, West Coast, East Coast, Texan, Californian, New Yorker, etc etc..

Most of us will roll over or dont give a damn. We are too placid and are not cohesive.
    More than likely.

And you'll read, roughly once a month, about some "refusenik", (I'm not sure what the regime's "official" organs will call us yet, although I have some good guesses) being arrested or taken down in a hail of SWAT automatic weapons fire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is one thing that both sides of the gun argument can agree on: the outcome is the Govt will have more and more and more guns, and the people will have fewer and fewer and fewer "Legal" guns.

They are doing everything in their power to arm themselves to the teeth to protect themselves and their owners from us, while disarming us. My only conclusion is that they intend to use their guns on us 'en masse' at some point. But they dont want to do too much too quickly or lots of people will rise up. So they use divide and conquer tactics. Take us out one at a time, or a very small group at a time. Then they claim "exclusive rights", where the key part of Exclusive means to Exclude others from having that right. They will claim that they have the Right to have all the guns of what ever kind they can dream up, and we only have the "Exclusive Right" (read: excludes most people, which becomes a Permission, not a right) to have guns, if authorized by them to do so.

When Guns are Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Guns.

When Pot is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Pot.

When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freeedom.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    As a Veteran of OUR armed forces, I am duty bound to support and defend our Constitution. That is all that needs to be said.
    Does that include following the Commander in Chief's orders?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Does that include following the Commander in Chief's orders?
    If the CiC's orders are against the Constitution, the Constitution prevails since that is the supreme authority.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

bump

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

"If they come for your guns it is your right to use those guns against them and to kill them. You are protected by our constitution."
    If you supported and voted for a certified gun grabber like Obama and Romney....you should hand over your guns when they come for them....don't forget, that's what you voted for....your guns obviously aren't that important to you if you can't refrain from supporting someone who will come take them away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12