Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New business opportunity for me, looking for input - gold grams BUT...MLM :(

But what their big marketing campaign is, and the one I am using on my internet marketing leads is, You can easily get to $4500 a week in 12 weeks if you just follow the 12 week plan.
    If, as I thought one of the earlier posts said, you get about $8 a sale, to earn $4,500 a week you need to be selling 562 units a week.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If, as I thought one of the earlier posts said, you get about $8 a sale, to earn $4,500 a week you need to be selling 562 units a week.
    If you could put them in a vending machine in a high traffic , high end area , maybe you could sell 125 a week , that would be worthwhile , just cut the property owner in on a % ?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think its $8 over spot to exchange your dollars for the gram. The 2 main ways to get paid is when your downline exchanges/buys their gold and when someone buys a package. You accrue "units" and when you hit a certain amount of units (through your own buying, downline buying and purchasing packages) you get paid and the cycle starts over until you reach the certain amount of units again and on and on. Some people who have been in this for like a year cycle like 10-20 times a day because their downline is huge. That translates to $100's even $1000's a day. Of course they are a rare exception.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If you could put them in a vending machine in a high traffic , high end area , maybe you could sell 125 a week , that would be worthwhile , just cut the property owner in on a % ?

You can get a Gold To Go vending machine for only $28,000 (gold and service fees not included). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_to_Go

History[edit]

The concept was developed by Thomas Geissler, who has previously created an online platform for trading precious metals. He stated that his initial inspiration was observing the "seemingly endless" line of traditional toiletries vending machines at airports and train stations, and during his search for advertising models for an online marketplace.[4] The initial prototype system was installed in Frankfurt in 2009, where it dispensed 1-gram pieces of gold at a 30% premium above market price.[5]

Machines[edit]

The vending machines are covered in gold leaf, and includes a touch screen, cash and credit card slots, and a lighted display showcase. Users must scan identification for purchases exceeding 100 Euro, and any single user may only access the system three times in one day before an enforced 48 hour break to prevent money laundering.[6] The machines are fitted "like an armored vehicle" and tested with explosives to prevent theft, and include surveillance cameras that record all transactions.[4]

Sale items[edit]

Gold bars made of 24-carat gold are sold in 1, 5, and 10 gram sizes.[4] Other items for sale include gift boxes of gold coins with symbols such as the Krugerrand, a maple leaf, or a kangaroo,[6] and are dispensed in "handsome" boxes.[4] Each gold bar is sealed in plastic with an anti-counterfeit hologram label, and comes with a description of its purity and price per gram, as well as information about the sale and the company's 10-day return policy.[7]

Distribution[edit]

The German corporation plans to distribute 500 "gold ATMs" throughout airports and rail stations in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. British and U.S. locations may apply for a license to host one of the machines.[8] Franchise licensees may purchase the machines for about $28,000 and then pay TG-Gold to service the machines.[4] The first Gold to Go vending machine in the United States was installed in Boca Raton, Florida in December 2010
    (I am very wary of MLM programs anyways- you hear the promise of good money but that usually only works out if you are at the top)

You can buy direct from someplace like AMPEX and sell yourself and cut out the middle men.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-16-2014 at 05:44 PM.

There is nothing wrong with Network Marketing as a business model. Amway, Avon, LegalShield, Tupperware, Mary Kaye, and other solid legitimate businesses use this structure to grow and pay their sales force.

The problem is, that new companies pop up every day, some may not necessarily be real MLMs, but illegal pyramids. Like others have said, do your research. Who owns the company? How long have they been in business?

Most importantly- Does this company have a product or service that you can sell retail? Will I want to buy what you're selling as a customer -without joining the opportunity? Can I purchase the same quality product/service more conveniently at a store for cheaper? If so, why would I buy from you?

For example, I own multiple rental properties. I purchased legalshield and identity theft shield so that I can call an attorney when I have tenant issues, and can protect my family from identity theft... I have no interest in joining the sales force and building a sales team. There's nothing wrong with that, but a good MLM will be based on selling real products to real customers - Not just a 'business' with pseudo-products built on the idea of getting rich recruiting more and more people that want to get rich by recruiting more and more people...

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    31.103 grams per ounce

times $8.00

Equals $248.82 over an ounce spot ($1387.40).

Still could work...
    Double that if you buy from them and try to sell it back to them. That would mean almost $500 an ounce increase in gold just to break even.

Okay, I feel like I can chime in on this! “BOUT FACE?” Well at least you didn’t fire afew sound shots first to see if you blindly hit anyone, or did ya? Now I’m an ole navy guy, and it’s full steamahead, where I come from, especially when it comes to propaganda.
    Sun Tzu, a war strategist, said in Chapter 3: 5-7, toidentify the “mastery of empire,” and the world is your oyster. But Aristotle two thousand years earlier saidthat there is a major premise and a minor premise to a logical syllogism andthat fallacy’s by flawed or uneducated people will taint the truth.
    So bandwagon sayings are fallacy’s, such as “if it sounds toogood to be true then it probably isn’t true,” like stated by heavenlyboy, “doyour research,” don’t just cut and run in “retreat” from possible specters ofarbitrary delusions.
    The Comstock mine is a good example. Had the new buyer paid heed to a logicallysound advice that the mine had played out, the joy of digging a few more feetand hitting the largest silver strike in history of the times, would still bewaiting for discovery! Comstock died a miserableold man. Don’t do that!
    I joined the company in on june 22 and I have gold that Inever would have had, and for no out of pocket expense, after the catch, YEAHYOU GOT TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.” Ifyou were a lifer and stuff was given to you for showing up every morning atmuster, that may be alien to you. SinceJune 22, I have had my mortgage paid for by this company for building a team ofpeople now who are working in the Gold Bullion business. Because of leveraging with Network Marketing,the company does not use newspapers and tv commercials to recruit sales. But you opposed to ‘MLM’ think that there isa difference, another fallacy knee jerk reaction without merit or rationalbasis.
    For instance, Macy’s advertising using recruiters who paygazillions to media spots to sell the cool Hawaiian shirts I buy to hide mybulge, or what I shamelessly call the man moomoo. BTW, I'm so excited about selling gold bullion, I have lost 25 lbs! So all us fat suckers go in buy into the man moomoo thing and dad burnit, the guy at the top gets rich, and he gives some of his riches to investors who gamble ontheir cash in wall street! Some sucker investor 's, sadly, losetheir life savings every day, and it is perfectly acceptable by society, due to“Caveat Emptor!” But to be fair a little bit trickles down tothe stiffs on the floor and in the warehouse.
    Hey isn’t that what occupy wall streeters were gripingabout? So, this so-called MLM company,fired the investors, so now they will not loose their life savings, as we allknow business have a hard time getting off the ground, everyone agrees 90% failthe first year! We all hear that,whether it is true or not! So thecompany that sells the 1 gram ingots, is 3 years old, debt free, and all thosenot in yet are Comstockers, or a rotten egg.
    The company you are talking about, I will not name, but I’dlike to work with you if you are interested, instead of risking life savingsfor their success, they sell affiliate positions, way under priced, for thereturn on purchase price, to people whom are willing to work their butt off,and endure insults and listen to the most stupid ignorance and keep smiling dayafter day! I didn’t realize howstupid our society was until I joined Network Marketing. MLM fails just like any other business, butprobably statistically less. So-calledinvestors rarely loose a life savings, and those who invest 50 to a fewthousand dollars, if lost, although maybe a great deal of money, did not losetheir life savings. If the companyfailed because of bad product, there is no foul! But those that do fail due to fraud, oursociety sends those creeps to the pokey, just like non mlm entities.
    Occupy Wall Street, without a clue, was begging for MLMcompany’s to take over evil corporations and share the profits with the worker! Hey the reality is, that mlm company’s dojust that! But I bet dollars to goldingots that OWS’rs just love sitting in grass and griping, they’d even gripeabout MLM’rs like I see here.
    The gold is London Bullion Market Assoc. [LBMA] accredited. That means it is on the “good delivery list”used to pay debt between nations with the highest trusted gold. Each gram 2.5 or 5 gram ingot has a serialnumber that can be traced to the QR code on the card. The card is tamberproof sealed signed by theassayer, and warrantied. Spot price doesnot include wither or not the gold you have is real gold or pure 999.9 24 karatbars gold, as are the karat bars we sell and market. This is the only way people, whom normallydon’t buy gold, that si 99.9% of society, so the market is developed so thegold they buy is practically guaranteed to be gold that the LBMA calls “conflictfree gold.”
    I hope this clears things up for you Gunnyfreedom! If you are looking for a good team look nofurther! But I’m sort of jaded, and don’tget me wrong, I usually try not to point out the flaws in other people likethis, but I don’t “RETREAT” in the face of ignorance, when it belittles ablessing to many.

^^lol not sure if company owner astroturfing or crazy person

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just wanted to reply with quote to make sure to preserve this madness, lest it be lost to posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtouchstone View Post
    Okay, I feel like I can chime in on this! “BOUT FACE?” Well at least you didn’t fire afew sound shots first to see if you blindly hit anyone, or did ya? Now I’m an ole navy guy, and it’s full steamahead, where I come from, especially when it comes to propaganda.
    Sun Tzu, a war strategist, said in Chapter 3: 5-7, toidentify the “mastery of empire,” and the world is your oyster. But Aristotle two thousand years earlier saidthat there is a major premise and a minor premise to a logical syllogism andthat fallacy’s by flawed or uneducated people will taint the truth.
    So bandwagon sayings are fallacy’s, such as “if it sounds toogood to be true then it probably isn’t true,” like stated by heavenlyboy, “doyour research,” don’t just cut and run in “retreat” from possible specters ofarbitrary delusions.
    The Comstock mine is a good example. Had the new buyer paid heed to a logicallysound advice that the mine had played out, the joy of digging a few more feetand hitting the largest silver strike in history of the times, would still bewaiting for discovery! Comstock died a miserableold man. Don’t do that!
    I joined the company in on june 22 and I have gold that Inever would have had, and for no out of pocket expense, after the catch, YEAHYOU GOT TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.” Ifyou were a lifer and stuff was given to you for showing up every morning atmuster, that may be alien to you. SinceJune 22, I have had my mortgage paid for by this company for building a team ofpeople now who are working in the Gold Bullion business. Because of leveraging with Network Marketing,the company does not use newspapers and tv commercials to recruit sales. But you opposed to ‘MLM’ think that there isa difference, another fallacy knee jerk reaction without merit or rationalbasis.
    For instance, Macy’s advertising using recruiters who paygazillions to media spots to sell the cool Hawaiian shirts I buy to hide mybulge, or what I shamelessly call the man moomoo. BTW, I'm so excited about selling gold bullion, I have lost 25 lbs! So all us fat suckers go in buy into the man moomoo thing and dad burnit, the guy at the top gets rich, and he gives some of his riches to investors who gamble ontheir cash in wall street! Some sucker investor 's, sadly, losetheir life savings every day, and it is perfectly acceptable by society, due to“Caveat Emptor!” But to be fair a little bit trickles down tothe stiffs on the floor and in the warehouse.
    Hey isn’t that what occupy wall streeters were gripingabout? So, this so-called MLM company,fired the investors, so now they will not loose their life savings, as we allknow business have a hard time getting off the ground, everyone agrees 90% failthe first year! We all hear that,whether it is true or not! So thecompany that sells the 1 gram ingots, is 3 years old, debt free, and all thosenot in yet are Comstockers, or a rotten egg.
    The company you are talking about, I will not name, but I’dlike to work with you if you are interested, instead of risking life savingsfor their success, they sell affiliate positions, way under priced, for thereturn on purchase price, to people whom are willing to work their butt off,and endure insults and listen to the most stupid ignorance and keep smiling dayafter day! I didn’t realize howstupid our society was until I joined Network Marketing. MLM fails just like any other business, butprobably statistically less. So-calledinvestors rarely loose a life savings, and those who invest 50 to a fewthousand dollars, if lost, although maybe a great deal of money, did not losetheir life savings. If the companyfailed because of bad product, there is no foul! But those that do fail due to fraud, oursociety sends those creeps to the pokey, just like non mlm entities.
    Occupy Wall Street, without a clue, was begging for MLMcompany’s to take over evil corporations and share the profits with the worker! Hey the reality is, that mlm company’s dojust that! But I bet dollars to goldingots that OWS’rs just love sitting in grass and griping, they’d even gripeabout MLM’rs like I see here.
    The gold is London Bullion Market Assoc. [LBMA] accredited. That means it is on the “good delivery list”used to pay debt between nations with the highest trusted gold. Each gram 2.5 or 5 gram ingot has a serialnumber that can be traced to the QR code on the card. The card is tamberproof sealed signed by theassayer, and warrantied. Spot price doesnot include wither or not the gold you have is real gold or pure 999.9 24 karatbars gold, as are the karat bars we sell and market. This is the only way people, whom normallydon’t buy gold, that si 99.9% of society, so the market is developed so thegold they buy is practically guaranteed to be gold that the LBMA calls “conflictfree gold.”
    I hope this clears things up for you Gunnyfreedom! If you are looking for a good team look nofurther! But I’m sort of jaded, and don’tget me wrong, I usually try not to point out the flaws in other people likethis, but I don’t “RETREAT” in the face of ignorance, when it belittles ablessing to many.

When I read it, I like to picture this bear cub saying it:

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    ^^lol not sure if company owner astroturfing or crazy person
    Well, dang, although if you concentrate I'm sure there is ad hominem inferences in my post, only intended in humorous tone. I will type much slower next time, because it is a longer read than your -to the point- highly affective unsupported claim. I stopped responding that way after college, but I guess, that suggests I am losing touch perhaps....Oh I get it now! Yes lol very funny!

W
    o
    w

Such an artistic and talented group. Okay would you consider doing graphics for me? The gold business pays well, and you seem to have a lot of free time on your hand! Put it to a more productive use, IMO! Very nice work!

Double that if you buy from them and try to sell it back to them. That would mean almost $500 an ounce increase in gold just to break even.
    consider buying gold at spot, and then try to resell it without an assay. So add the assay to the spot price, and now you have the price of gold that you can sell. I know it's easy to use "spot" to convince people who never buy gold, that yes spot is lower, but it is somewhat dishonest. Assay verifies to the consumer that gold is really in fact gold.
    The gold in question, karatbars, is London Bullion Market Association [LBMA] accredited, which is "CONFLICT FREE GOLD" and on the "GOOD DELIVERY LIST." It's cheaper to buy this gold already assayed and "warrantied" to be gold.

So while it's fun to carry yourself as a brilliant gold investor, even brilliant gold investors get burned. So this site explains that https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-ne...gold-041320135 the following is a pull quote.

"When it comes to gold and silver not even I with 30 years' experience can tell you with 100% certainty without doing a melt and assay if an item is good. Not unless I know that it came from a primary wholesale market source, in which case the market's natural regulation – through the chain of integrity – reduces my risk to zero in any event."

When I come to Ron Paul forum I expected reasonably intelligent people here, other than typical left or righty fallacy filled rhetoric from the band wagon. I still have to do some sifting and blocking. I love forum block features.

The term "Pyramid scheme" when used as ad hominem objection, also exposes the dull witted amongst humanity, and I hope there wouldn't be a large following. Look at the corporate business model with shareholders, and look at the network marketing business model. Network marketing model simply replaces shareholders with distributors, so if there is a pyramid scheme, the both are identical. The reason why people raise this fallacy as an objection is because they don't have the credibility from their market to attract sales. Nobody believes they would succeed in business with dummies who think this way, no offense intended. Equivocating network marketing with this stigma is that, an equivocation of equal elements in a business model. However, instead of shareholders who do not physically contribute to profits, distributors do physically work for the profits, and more equitably are rewarded a share, for "buying in" as a distributor. Unlike corporations, when they fail or corruptly steel profits that take stock or shareholder lifesavings, Network Marketing organizations cost of business is so inexpensive, a loss is rarely devesting. Risk is in all business, caveat emptor. People who are employee's who are timid to entrepreneurship outnumber entrepreneurs, and free speech and enterprise is often trampled with impunity by others, and that is a shame.
    Last edited by goldtouchstone; 08-25-2014 at 01:19 PM.

OK, goldtouchstone, I don't know if you realize it or not, but no one can understand you. However, I have gone back and actually read what you wrote, realized you are, in fact, coherent in your own addled (drug-fried) way, and so decided to act as translator for you.

Translation of below: Karatbars is a very good opportunity. You should look into it. It has made me tons of money -- I paid off my mortgage with my earnings, in fact. Everyone dissing MLMs is ignorant. If MLMs are pyramids, then corporations with shareholders are pyramids too, except they (corporations) are much worse. Join the team and make
    money, money, money.

Well, dang, although if you concentrate I'm sure there is ad hominem inferences in my post, only intended in humorous tone. I will type much slower next time, because it is a longer read than your -to the point- highly affective unsupported claim. I stopped responding that way after college, but I guess, that suggests I am losing touch perhaps....Oh I get it now! Yes lol very funny!
    Translation of above: I wrote an artful and substantive post. I did not insult you at all. Yet for my efforts what do I get in return? You attack me with baseless drive-by ad hominem insults. This is juvenile behavior. What are you, an immature college student?

consider buying gold at spot, and then try to resell it without an assay. So add the assay to the spot price, and now you have the price of gold that you can sell. I know it's easy to use "spot" to convince people who never buy gold, that yes spot is lower, but it is somewhat dishonest. Assay verifies to the consumer that gold is really in fact gold.
    The gold in question, karatbars, is London Bullion Market Association [LBMA] accredited, which is "CONFLICT FREE GOLD" and on the "GOOD DELIVERY LIST." It's cheaper to buy this gold already assayed and "warrantied" to be gold.

So while it's fun to carry yourself as a brilliant gold investor, even brilliant gold investors get burned. So this site explains that https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-ne...gold-041320135 the following is a pull quote.

"When it comes to gold and silver not even I with 30 years' experience can tell you with 100% certainty without doing a melt and assay if an item is good. Not unless I know that it came from a primary wholesale market source, in which case the market's natural regulation – through the chain of integrity – reduces my risk to zero in any event."

When I come to Ron Paul forum I expected reasonably intelligent people here, other than typical left or righty fallacy filled rhetoric from the band wagon. I still have to do some sifting and blocking. I love forum block features.

The term "Pyramid scheme" when used as ad hominem objection, also exposes the dull witted amongst humanity, and I hope there wouldn't be a large following. Look at the corporate business model with shareholders, and look at the network marketing business model. Network marketing model simply replaces shareholders with distributors, so if there is a pyramid scheme, the both are identical. The reason why people raise this fallacy as an objection is because they don't have the credibility from their market to attract sales. Nobody believes they would succeed in business with dummies who think this way, no offense intended. Equivocating network marketing with this stigma is that, an equivocation of equal elements in a business model. However, instead of shareholders who do not physically contribute to profits, distributors do physically work for the profits, and more equitably are rewarded a share, for "buying in" as a distributor. Unlike corporations, when they fail or corruptly steel profits that take stock or shareholder lifesavings, Network Marketing organizations cost of business is so inexpensive, a loss is rarely devesting. Risk is in all business, caveat emptor. People who are employee's who are timid to entrepreneurship outnumber entrepreneurs, and free speech and enterprise is often trampled with impunity by others, and that is a shame.
    Translation of above: You guys think you're so smart. You're not smart. You think you're brilliant gold investors. But you're not. I thought you RPFers would be smarter. I clearly was wrong. Anyone using the term "pyramid scheme" in a derogatory way is the most stupidest of the stupid heads. And as for the high prices? That all just goes to pay for our super-special assays! Join now or you're a timid wimp, you wimp!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Translation of above: You guys think you're so smart. You're not smart. You think you're brilliant gold investors. But you're not. I thought you RPFers would be smarter. I clearly was wrong. Anyone using the term "pyramid scheme" in a derogatory way is the most stupidest of the stupid heads. And as for the high prices? That all just goes to pay for our super-special assays! Join now or you're a timid wimp, you wimp!

If I get gold, it's in assay. However, APMEX has way, way cheaper assays than KB. And assays I've actually heard of too.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Yes, but LBMA is a standard for "good delivery." Good delivery bars that are held within the London bullion market (LBMA) system each have a verifiable chain of custody, beginning with the refiner and assayer, and continuing through storage in LBMA recognized vaults. Bars within the LBMA system can be bought and sold easily."

The point is that there is a market of people who do not trust in buying gold because of counterfeiting. So Karatbars ingots, LBMA acredited, help a wide new market understand gold and why it is important to have gold. But moreover, it is a network marketing company. Now for the last 45 years or more, many network marketing company's have been side stepping investor backed corporations with private 1099 distributors to sell their soap, potions, lotion, gadgets, through average Joe people. And for 45 years, a subset of human's think it is a pyramid scheme to sell soap, lotions, potions and gadgets through network marketing. Yet pyramid schemes are illegal, and they do not have products to sell. This wide new market through Kartbars is attracting gold brokers who can now sell coins, sliver, and other precious metals through emerging phenominon caused by Karatbars. It's amazing!

Now the idea of selling soaps, lotions, pills, gadgets, always boils down to the fact that through leveraging, people in these marketing groups, can get their products paid for by other people who follow their lead. Other people take a more serious role, and can earn very high exponential commissions. They are not detracted by the bully naysayers, who do not comprehend that the only difference between a typical corporation is that network marketing company's don't recruit shareholders, some of who lose their life savings gambling in the stock market. While in Network Marketing, shareholders are replaced with distributors, who pay to play, but with very small cost of business, and life savings are not lost. This fact reveals a business model of the most high ethics, and that attracted me to it. Thus, they are not regulated by the SEC who requires stock broker recruiters to be licensed, because of the unethical practices by stock brokers, as a means to deter malfeasance.

So although you can buy apmex gold cheaper, most people, such as I, would never buy gold, because there was no incentive. Now that I am a distributor, I am surrounded by like-minded people, new friends, and we are collecte gold, and getting paid exponentially to make referrals to new clients, similarly like how satellite dish company's pay their clients for referals. Due to collective bargaining through network marketing, a new set of people are buying our gold, and enjoying it! So keep buying gold at apmex. I'll keep convincing other network marketers to stop getting so excited about soap, pills, lotions, and gadgets, and add some gold to the business of Network Marketing. Do the math. All the gold you buy, versus all the gold, I never used to buy, but now get bought for me by others, is way cheaper than anywhere. You have to admit, you are myopic for not noticing this facet.

For those of you seeking Ron Paul as a leader, I would have thought it was because of his revolutionary ideas. Network Marketing is more ethical than perhaps outdated copoarate exploitation, because it is not gambling for one thing, but allowing the workers to invest in themselves and their abilities. This leads to competition, and high work ethics for people who do this type of business distribution. Some of the arguments here are similar to those who supported the Ptolemy theory in the dark ages, fear of progress, and evolution of ideas, ideas that interfere with the eletists in control of the faling monetary system. Change will help the middle class, but some are so uneducated they act as an unpaid army to stigmatize something that could save their own financial shortcomings.

The only thing that really exists as objection by knee jerk naysayers, is that their sour personality's exclude them from an audience of consumers, and they are retaliaton from their own demise they bring upon themselves. in addition to the fact that people who have no real basis to stigmatize an industry, these tyrants are typically uneducated arbitrary vocal thugs. Point me to anybody with any credibility who publically opposes network marketing in the way these thugs flamboyantly expose their own ignorance. I can't recall anyone public and popular who supports the ideas of these moronic vocal thugs.

Actually, I think only one or two attacked network marketing. I think RPFers, are people who recognize that the two party system is a fallacy and they are seeking change. What I'm saying is that in business, your clients pay for your food clothing shelter, and if any is left over your gold and other luxury item. The whimp and timid adjectives, are wrong. The question is, "If I could show you a way in business that could supply you with gold that other people would pay for would you be interested to hear more?"

Actually the guy who started this, was asking others if they heard. Instead of anyone researching, a libelous attack on a company nobody knows about resulted, and if this is the policy of Ron Paul, then I say ABOUT FACE RUN!

The cream always rises to the top. People of like-mind defend themselves and those they believe in. I see a band wagon here engaging in rhetoric, when they could be engaging in dialectic. I encourage some of you to study this http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ar...ric/#dialectic

Hey GunnyFreedom, I agree, I was just supporting and attempting to answer questions about Karatbars from your original post. I got side tracked by baseless nay sayers, but apmex is a great place for savvy gold buyers. Karatbars is for networkmarketers, who typically get off on buying soap and stuff.

If you are in Karatbars, then other people pay for your gold through commissions. My first client is a gold broker who buys through apmex, but now he buys through Karatbars. I have another client who owns and operates a huge gold mine in Nevada. A local coin shop dealer guy, last week ran a Karatbar through his spectrogram and they are 24k 999.9, and now he wants to join Karatbars. He says that he can open and educate a new market, and make more money educating with the pay plan then he dreamed of in his long established coin, bullion, mining supply, metal detector shop.

It's really no biggee. Normal people inquire, like yourself, inquire, either like it or don't, and if not they say, "no, it's not for me, but good luck to you. Really messed up people get all personal, hateful, and come up with some real doozies. I appologize if my tone was a bit to sarcastic for some. But I have a right to defend baseless attack, not from you, you are an awesome Gunny and it shows! But I try to use fact and analogy in presenting statements that I believe are true and highly ethical.

Thanks for your service! I was Marine suppost at times in the USN.
    Last edited by goldtouchstone; 09-01-2014 at 03:12 AM.

OK, goldtouchstone, I don't know if you realize it or not, but no one can understand you. However, I have gone back and actually read what you wrote, realized you are, in fact, coherent in your own addled (drug-fried) way, and so decided to act as translator for you.

Translation of below: Karatbars is a very good opportunity. You should look into it. It has made me tons of money -- I paid off my mortgage with my earnings, in fact. Everyone dissing MLMs is ignorant. If MLMs are pyramids, then corporations with shareholders are pyramids too, except they (corporations) are much worse. Join the team and make
    money, money, money.
    Ah! The master race, helmuth_hubener coming to the rescue for your fellow goose steppers. Can't we all just get along? I would argue that my feeble attempt at dialectic, still far outways your defense of the barrage of factless fallacy filled rhetoric, from the one or two naysayers you blindly defend. Your prohairesis speaks very loudly, but I'm hoping this is still all in sophomoric fun on your part. If you have a valid flaw to reveal to me, it can be done deductively, or can it?

money, money, money.
    Ah! The master race, helmuth_hubener coming to the rescue for your fellow goose steppers. Can't we all just get along? I would argue that my feeble attempt at dialectic, still far outways your defense of the barrage of factless fallacy filled rhetoric, from the one or two naysayers you blindly defend. Your prohairesis speaks very loudly, but I'm hoping this is still all in sophomoric fun on your part. If you have a valid flaw to reveal to me, it can be done deductively, or can it?

[QUOTE=helmuth_hubener;5628562]OK, goldtouchstone, I don't know if you realize it or not, but no one can understand you.

Are you suggesting to me that RPFERs are mentally challenged, and you are their conservator speaking on their behalf? You are correct, I appologize, I thought this forum was generally an intelligent group of people freed from the Republican and Democratic decades old death grip on futility. I guess you believe that offensive tone will when you a popularity contest? Where are your supporters? Chime in supporters, and out yourselves as incapable of "understaning" me.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol but MLMs are pyramid schemes.

But as long as it is honest and voluntary there's nothing wrong with it.

This whole page is gold, how did I miss this???
    "The Patriarch"

OK, goldtouchstone, I don't know if you realize it or not, but no one can understand you.
    Are you suggesting to me that RPFERs are mentally challenged, and you are their conservator speaking on their behalf? You are correct, I appologize, I thought this forum was generally an intelligent group of people freed from the Republican and Democratic decades old death grip on futility. I guess you believe that offensive tone will when you a popularity contest? Where are your supporters? Chime in supporters, and out yourselves as incapable of "understaning" me.
    Master race? Goose steppers? Perhaps because his screen name is Helmuth? Speaking of "offensive tone". Just a suggestion but your tone is coming off as that you are somehow superior to people here. If you want to sell something it is usually not a good idea to insult potential customers.

(did you mean "win you a popularity contest" instead of "when" a contest?)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Lol but MLMs are pyramid schemes.

But as long as it is honest and voluntary there's nothing wrong with it.
    Avoid LIFE Leadership. It's an MLM aimed at liberty people. Big drain of time and resources for little to no return in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast