Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New business opportunity for me, looking for input - gold grams BUT...MLM :(

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Avoid LIFE Leadership. It's an MLM aimed at liberty people. Big drain of time and resources for little to no return in my opinion.
    Yeah, even the end-pricing is more than a known-good assay at APMEX, and APMEX will usually waive shipping over ~$300 or so. So I'm not really getting the benefit. Usually MLM's manage to function because the end product is cheaper than 'ordinary,' so you get a lot of 'internal' business and enough external to just keep the thing inflated. If I can get a better assay, cheaper, from APMEX, then what's the point, really?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here is the benefit

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yeah, even the end-pricing is more than a known-good assay at APMEX, and APMEX will usually waive shipping over ~$300 or so. So I'm not really getting the benefit. Usually MLM's manage to function because the end product is cheaper than 'ordinary,' so you get a lot of 'internal' business and enough external to just keep the thing inflated. If I can get a better assay, cheaper, from APMEX, then what's the point, really?
    You originally started this topic discussion with "I have been approached to get in near the start of a company who is marketing encapsulated gold grams in what looks like a credit card, at around $8 over spot. The idea being a gram of gold worth around $55 (sold for $62-$63 at the moment) is much easier to transact in barter or 'gold-is-money' type of transaction than loose bullion, and I agree with that, and have been looking into that sort of thing for years."

Yes, grams are about 65 dollars. But a 5 gram is about 52 dollars per gram, so like those. I have never ordered gold, and I doubt would have ever ordered gold. That is until Karatbars came along and taught me some ins and outs. So, the knee jerk reaction by coin or bullion dealers, totally misses an opportunity, which is: due to Karatbars, new potential investors in gold are being developed right before their, bullion dealers, eyes! Some are blinded by this opportunity solely because it is an mlm type business model. A prior post says "it is a pyramid." When I ask people who say that, I always get this response, "the guy at the top gets all the money." But borrowing from that comedian, "here is your [his] sign," what business exists where the owner doesn't make all the money?

In Karatbars, you can buy gold, LBMA comparable to other LBMA "conflict free gold," but there is a market for this higher priced "conflict free gold" see look here!

Kinebar, https://www.goudpensioen.com/1-gram-kinebar-gold.html and Umicore Argentor https://www.argentorshop.be/en/buy-g...oldbar-umicore and Silver mountain https://www.thesilvermountain.nl/en/buy-gold/gold-bars and....

Karatbars may have a price on gold, but I have found, after finding only a few people who market this like amway distributors would market soap, and get other people to pay for their SA8 soap, etc. that my Karatbars are in fact given to me, sent to me by FedEx and I did not have to pay for this gold out of pocket, unless you consider that telling someone about Karatbars is work.

So regardless of what price Karatbars are, your question was about the business side. I have only been telling people about Karatbars since June 22nd of this year. I had an e-mail list of 50 friends and acquaintances. I sent them emails about Karatbars, and 22 of them thus far have joined. Yet they too can see that other gold is cheaper, but the seem to like the idea of LBMA "Conflict free gold" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN40...ature=youtu.be

Now I have been receiving 800 to 1200 dollars the last few weeks, and this is residual commission structured almost the same way insurance brokers get residuals and commissions: Hence, Network Marketing, to create distribution of "scarce resources, [see Adam Smith 1776 "Invisible hand theory]" in lieu of allowing stock brokers t recruit gambling. Thus Network Marketing is far more ethical under many peoples moral code. Naysayers who are unaware of this ethical reality, publically take a stand, which never harms MLM, but only advertises how mentally incompetent they are, but with extreme flamboyance. It's comical really. The only people who follow that logic and believe it actually saves me trouble and headache of wasting my time explaining what a normal education in critical thinking would have provided.

So, free gold, in my opinion, resembles to me what is occurring to those who make referrals. Technically he gold is part of the commission, but I didn't have to write the check out of my regular account.

Nice discussion though. If you haven't Joined, contact me, I'd love to have ground pounder Gunny on my team! I just took on a Capt. USAF A6 pilot, commercial pilot, and he's tearing this thing up!

Pat. www.secretgoldreserve.com or www.bankingold.com or www.freegoldopp.com or okay I'll stop
    Last edited by goldtouchstone; 09-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Start your Gold Savings 1 gold gram at a time

Hi everyone, since my last post I have purchased a gold package, received my Gold shipments and have been paid to my Karatbars pre paid Master Card without fail.
    You can store your gold at Karatbars Vault free of charge any amount of gold no limit.

If you have some time check out the video

https://youtu.be/6ydzjZ4kKu8?list=PL...5cDZfNPszm4BYY

Before you purchase any more gold CONSIDER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING...

Pricing Considerations video https://youtu.be/TWEJlK_xXds?list=PL...FzshDMDnUCQiPU
    Karatbars Gold Pricing Facts video https://youtu.be/B1PQaM3j9Ws

Most customers when looking to BUY Gold, ANY gold, usually deal with RETAIL. All they typically see or know to compare is price.

Some retail companies may give them a special discount for a purchase. But it's still retail without other financial rewards. When the deal is done, IT'S ALL DONE.

And without knowing all the features and benefits included in KARATBARS, they may jump to conclusions. They don't know. For many, it may not be that important to them. But those who want the facts will get them.

WHY? Because they have NEVER been exposed to anything like this before. KARATBARS is a Category Creator. NO one is doing what Karatbars is doing globally.

So, LOGICALLY, without some explanation, someone may ASSUME that Karatbars is in some kind of "BAKE SALE" and simply include it with other "gold" companies. It's LOGICAL, But INVALID.

So, why should one NOT look at only price to make an accurate, informed complete comparison?

Karatbars has the lowest price for their gold category. Compare BMW to BMW, not Ford to BMW. Google: kinebar grade 1 gram gold.

But before we get into all the reasons why owning a 1-gram Karatbar makes far more sense in this economy than owning a 1-ounce bar – even though the same amount of gold may be lower in price – let’s compare prices of several 1-gram bars:

Prices For KARATBARS | Apples to Apples

When you're thinking about the price of KARATBARS gold bullion and you somehow come to the conclusion that the prices are too high, you haven't compared apples to apples. It's like this: A Chevy Cavalier is a car just like a Corvette is a car. Bottom line is they're both cars. But the fact is one costs more, is worth more, and retains its value better. Gold coins, bars, and ingots are all gold, but with varying purity and weights.

Comparing Prices With KARATBARS Gold Bullion

The first thing in comparing prices of ANY commodity is understanding that you must do an apples-to-apples comparison. For example, if you are going to buy a pint of milk you must compare the price with other single pints of milk.

What you DON'T do is find the best price for a GALLON of milk (which, for the sake of discussion, lets say is $4) and then divide $4 by 8 pints (which is 50 cents per pint), and then compare that price to buying a single pint. We all understand what it means to buy in bulk. As with any product, there is what is commonly called volume discounts.The reason bulk prices are less per ounce is very simple: there is more labor cost to produce several units verses one unit, but the flexibility of use benefits are significant with 1-gram gold over larger weights.

To get an accurate price comparison (not taking into consideration the MANY benefits that come with owning a flexible transaction-friendly 1-gram Karatbar), you cannot take the spot price for an ounce of gold and divide it by 31.1. (There are roughly 31.1 grams per troy ounce of gold.) And you cannot take a gramprice and multiply it by 31.1. You must price Karatbars gold bullion by the gram against other similar-quality gold that's sold by the gram to make an accurate comparison.

Is The Price of KARATBARS Gold Bullion In Line With What's Out There?

With gold and silver, you pay more for smaller weights regardless of your source. Just like you pay more for 1 can of soda or beer than you would pay for a case of 24 cans. The more you buy, the better price you get.

If you want to be accurate and compare apples to apples, ask your broker what his/her price is for a 999.9-grade 1-gram gold bullion produced by an LBMA-certified refinery? No one can touch Karatbars price! Karatbars has consistently maintained a 2-4% better price. Even if a broker could match or beat Karatbars prices, will they give you free gold for referring others?!? I think not. And all require you to buy many 1-gram bars even if you only want to buy one and although they may advertise they can deliver, they are often out of stock or cannot actually deliver gold in one gram weights.

Check the prices and compare for similar quality and same currency:

Swiss PAMP Gold Bar Weight 1 gram link: https://store.nwtmint.com/product_details/2078/

UBS Gold (Kinebar) Weight 1 gram link: https://suissegold.com/product.php?p...4&bestseller=Y

KARATBARS Weight 1 gram link: https://karatbars.com/

The Karatbars program is NOT for traders. It is for savers and many ask "what does it cost"? This is a poverty mentality because a wealthy mentality asks "what is it worth"!

It's not what it costs; it's what the market says it's worth. Cost and worth are two different things, much like an acre of land on the U.S west coast in Malibu is worth more than an acre of land in Iowa. Karatbars is "prime real estate": It costs less than comparable 1-gram gold bullion bars of this quality; it resells for more; and it holds its value out of the vault.

POINT #1

KARATBARS are private issue (produced by a private refinery and mint and exclusive to Karatbars) 999.9% 24-Karat Gold Bullion... and are not subject to seizure under the current International Bullion Laws and U.S. Law.

Gold coins that have minted and issued from any government can be recalled to issuer (the government). All gold from Karatbars is privately issued and CANNOT be confiscated by any so-called authority. Karatbars gold is Private Issue bullion, 999.9% Fine Gold, each Karatbar weighs in at 1.01 grams.
    Transactions are completed offshore, gold is vaulted offshore, and all transaction records belong to Karatbars
    Karatbars is an Offshore E-Commerce company with an Affiliate marketing program.
    Karatbars does not apply to the FTC (NOT an MLM) or the BBB (Domestic Rating Agency), all are which come under U.S. government jurisdiction, or any other jurisdiction not held under the International Bullion Laws.
    Karatbars does not apply to the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), since gold is not considered a financial instrument. (paper)
    Karatbars does not give legal, tax, or investment advice and all Affiliates should not either.
    The stamp of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Refinery on the gold.
    The signature of the Refinery's Assayer on the card.
    An serial number embedded in the hologram that is unique to that particular Karatbar.
    You want to own 1-gram Karatbars so that your gold does not need to be sold and converted back to paper money in order to get some future use out of them.

BUY-BACK PRICE

With all weights of gold there is a buy-back price that's less than the sell price. With Karatbars there are MANY more options available than simply selling them back.
    The Refinery's unique hologram covering the entire back of the gold.
    Use them to buy goods and services from the many Merchants who accept them as payment.
    Post them in the Karatbars Member Marketplace at or near the Karatbars daily posted retail price.
    List them in any of the many Karatbars Affiliate chat rooms to sell at or near the current retail price.

Only Karatbars allows one to find a way to get at or near the current day's retail value when ready to dispose of some.

POINT #2

NO NEED TO USE MORE THAN IS NECESSARY

If you own an ounce of gold, and need only a few hundred dollars, you will need to sell the whole ounce. If you have high inflation, you will want to leave as much as possible in gold. The inconvenience of finding a dealer willing to give you a fair price without having to stand in line etc., is something to consider as well. Karatbars (1-grams) eliminate the need to convert to cash or use more than is required at that time. You cannot chip off a piece from an ounce and expect anyone to give you just that amount in paper cash or goods and services.

THE MASSES CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY IN LARGE AMOUNTS

Karatbars bring gold to the masses. Almost everyone can afford to buy $65 at a time.

EARN FREE GOLD

Anyone, without ANY fees or costs, is able to introduce others to Karatbars and earn a commission. But why not, with very little effort, introduce others and have your gold bought with commissions earned?

POINT #3

Karatbars Gold has ALL the bells and whistles on it in its standard feature.

Produced by an LBMA-certified "good delivery" refinery. See http://www.lbma.org.uk/about-us Karatbars are good for "settlement of debt" worldwide. Do not take the LBMA-certification lightly: It takes 3 years of zero issues for a refinery to get LBMA-certified. Our Karatbars cannot be counterfeited, and are verifiable by obvious and instant inspection.

Free storage abroad, in various geographic locations.

Low-cost shipping (about $20 for 40 grams) if you want your Karatbars delivered to you. Our company subsidizes the portion of the shipping cost that ensures the shipment reaches the Customer's designated destination.

Karatbars are stored in vaults, not in circulation or around circulation like a savings deposit vault of a regular bank. They are NOT held as collateral for something else like a prime funding venture or anything like that. If for some reason you cannot fully trust an offshore account then get your Karatbars delivered directly as a one-time purchase, right now.

Gold deposits are stored in large bars until ready to be minted into card denominations of your choice (0.5 gram, 1 gm, 2.5 gm, and 5 gm ingot cards. Until Karatbars has expanded to every country we can possibly in, we only offer 1-gram ingot cards.

Understand: To exchange into gold is one thing; to exchange out of gold is another. Karatbars is the simple, no-nonsense, worldwide solution to a full-presence answer to both types of exchanges. Karatbars offers a multi-faceted EXIT strategy unlike any other gold source.

Karatbars International will buy back your Karatbars with the guaranteed best buy-back price.
    You can sell to other Karatbars Customers or Affiliates. Soon, we will be able to exchange fractions of a gram online, not using the cards.

Other major financial institutions see us as a reliable financial partner; for example, The Vatican bought and branded 100 kilograms of our gold and branded it with our Karatbars. NO ONE can doubt that the Vatican is a major financial giant worldwide. The Vatican doesn't get involved with hokey companies at all, Period.

We have made many presentations and expect to produce more Affinity Cards like the Pope cards. Football Teams, Hip-Hop artists, several churches, an Airline, and more are considering a private labeled Karatbar for themselves. We are just getting started.

Remember: EARNING FREE GOLD is better than buying it at ANY discount. Sell back to Karatbars at a higher price than you would get from any gold dealer.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I have been approached to get in near the start of a company who is marketing encapsulated gold grams in what looks like a credit card, at around $8 over spot. The idea being a gram of gold worth around $55 (sold for $62-$63 at the moment) is much easier to transact in barter or 'gold-is-money' type of transaction than loose bullion, and I agree with that, and have been looking into that sort of thing for years.

Now, the problem for me is that it's a MLM business, and I have always been deeply suspicious of MLM things.

MLMs are scams, but like any good pyramid, those who get in on the ground floor usually make out like, well... bandits. It's the people at the bottom who suck all the ditchwater, all else equal.

If you have no moral objections, and you should not, then carefully examine the particulars because with such arrangements the devil is so very in the details. Anything that places undue burden to perform upon you or obliges you to assume disproportionate risk is poison. Be careful, but I'd say if the deal is otherwise honest, I would feel no guilt in leaving those holding the bag who willingly came in under you and made you piles of cash. Stupidity and carelessness are their own rewards.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Is Karatbars an MLM?

A: No
    Karatbars is an ecommerce company with an affiliate program. In an MLM (multi level marketing), you are required to purchase products and entry into the MLM. Karatbars does not require you to do this. It is our transparency to make this clear to each and all of us who are sick to death of hearing about MLM schemes and scams.
    There are no fees to join and they do not charge you website fees. 

This is NOT an MLM binary. It is a dual system. Two completely different entities!
    In an MLM binary, at the end of the month you are paid on your weakest leg and the parent company keeps the profit from your power leg. Then you start all over the next month.
    This is not the case with the Karatbars dual system, you are paid on both legs.
    Once one leg accumulates 50 units and the other leg accumalates 25 units, you cycle.
    Depending on what package you bought determines how much you earn.
    Bronze is 10 euro, Silver is 40 euro, Gold is 60 euro and VIP is 80 euro.

At the end of the week (as we are paid weekly on the dual system), the units stay there until you accumulate enough units on your other leg to cycle and it pays you to infinity.
    So if someone 100 levels down from you purchases a package, you will still receive the units on that leg.
    You can only earn in the dual system if you buy a package. It is not a company requirement to buy one gram a week but that is how our dual team strategy works.
    You are just taking your worthless fiat paper money and turning into a real currency, GOLD!

Q: Is Karatbars a pyramid Scheme?

A: No

We are all weary of any type of network marketing model being called a pyramid scheme. In fact because Karatbars seems too good too be true even I fell into the mode of this must be a scam, and with my hyper-vigilent background in independent research I tried ever so hard over a 4 week period to prove that Karatbars was a scam. I poured through certifications, testimonials contracts between Karatbars and prepaid Mastercards.

I could not fault Karatbars no matter how hard I tried. In truthful transparency the only faults I found was due to the independent self marketing found on you tube that did not legally represent the parent company Karatbars.

With that said I have to address pyramids.

Every company you have ever worked for, your school you attended, your job your church, every civilisation has always worked in a pyramid structure. True that some pyramids are ponzi schemes such as alleged divine right to rule others by monarchs or popes, or rule of governments by de facto force and fear, or rule of lives by the federal reserve system of debt slavery.

Karatbars is not is the pyramid model of a fat cat CEO like a corporation that we are sick to death of.

It took me a while to think of the pyramid turned on it's head. If I am not out there working for myself I simply just don't get paid.

sure you can earn very passively in the uni level system but to really get ahead it's better to get a business package and make a go of creating your own team.

So after trying to overcome my antisocial nature and resistance to earning in the system I have to say I am actually doing ok and things are slowly building in my own pace. I have my Karatbars Mastercard which recently paid for a trip abroad and I am saving in gold and getting paid a currency commission according to how hard I work.

Karatbars rewards those who work.

To be transparent I will never get the car or the mansion in the incentive pool offered but someone who is motivated to make this their opportunity to financial freedom is totally capable of earning those rewards.

BEST PAYPLAN EVER!

I also want to say something about the 12 week plan because getting to a 4000 per week income in just 12 weeks seems impossible, or too good to be true?
    The 12 week plan is ONLY a MODEL based on 2 people bringing in 2 people within a week who in turn bring in 2 people in a week and so on.

In "real life" things don't happen in an ideal, model fashion. So don't worry about the marketing youtube vids out there promising big bucks, But as long as everyone is making an effort, it will grow and as it grows, your income will grow.
    So the 12 weeks is a model of a perfect build.
    It won't happen that way, we all know it.
    But don't let that stop you from joining and getting started.
    I will tell you why: IT IS GROWING DAILY and from everyone's efforts and people are making money even though they haven't brought in their two yet.

HOW?
    Spillover and spill under.
    Let me give you an example: My friend in Ireland joined about a week after I started recommending Karatbars. She bought a VIP Package like I did and I have another friend under her from Montreal Canada, who saw the power and potential of Karatbars and got the GOLD business package. 

He is not on my first level, he is on my second level. He is signing up people under him. When these people below him upgrade and/or buy gold, he gets units (all the way up to infinity on purchases made below you). Those units will never expire or get flushed. They stay there until he cycles. As soon as someone on his left side either upgrades and/or buys gold, he will get more units. He needs 50 units on one side and 25 from the other to cycle. 

As soon as he has made 35 euros in commissions, a debit card was created and sent to him (free) by the company. Now every single Friday, the company will pay him directly to his debit card. It is automatic.

His downline will grow because he and everyone else above and below him are working to do their part, bringing in two people who bring in two people and buying their gram of gold every week. Although this sounds like an MLM it is actually called a uni-level model with an optional dual team system.

Q: Will that happen evenly and in a certain amount of time?
    A: NO. (life is dynamic)
    Q: But will he continue cycling and earning as it grows?
    A: YES.
    I have other people that joined but never upgraded and they have legs building under them who are upgrading, and they are NOT collecting all those units because they haven't upgraded yet. This is such a shame because even if they won't cycle right away until their other side grows, those units never go away and will always be there to help them cycle in the future.

Even if they upgrade to the lowest level, they will start collecting those units.

If someone is over analytic and wants to procrastinate from building their organisation in the duel system due to information self overload they still will benefit from an up-line team sponsor assigning uni-level members under them. Eventually they will see in their down line filling in offered by a motivated up-line sponsor that gives them an incentive earning in on the affiliates the motivated up-line sponsor provides.

My Karatbars Classic 1 gram Card Arrived today

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123