Thread: “It’s unacceptable” – Mark Levin calls out Paul Ryan for fiscal cliff vote

“It’s unacceptable” – Mark Levin calls out Paul Ryan for fiscal cliff vote

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet Levin got like +200 street cred with his listeners, good call Levin!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

We need to take care of this Levin guy before 2016. He will turn on Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    i wont be surprised when that happens.
    Glenn Beck, who now seems to be kinda buddies with him, would also probably do the same.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    i wont be surprised when that happens.
    Glenn Beck, who now seems to be kinda buddies with him, would also probably do the same.
    I fear that too. I can see them saying "I like Rand Paul, but he's unelectable because of his foreign policy and race, so I'll be endorsing Marco Rubio".

Levin didn't call out Ryan for voting in favor of No Child Left Behind, the Medicare Prescription Drug Bill, and TARP, but he'll call him out for a vote that really could've gone either way. Either vote would've caused a bad outcome in this particular scenario.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    I had never heard Mark Levins voice before nor did I know what he looked like. I was struck by how much he looks and sounds like Richard Dreyfuss. Honestly I had never heard of the guy before joining this forum. I don't think he has ever been on the radio in my area.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I had never heard Mark Levins voice before nor did I know what he looked like. I was struck by how much he looks and sounds like Richard Dreyfuss. Honestly I had never heard of the guy before joining this forum. I don't think he has ever been on the radio in my area.
    I was always thought he sounded more like an angry Joe Pesci.
    The Government says that the terrorists want to destroy us because of our freedom, liberty, and prosperity.
    The Government fights the terrorists by destroying our freedom, liberty and prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    I don't know. I think he could be good. He seems to be in the tea party corner of the spectrum. Its Rand that going to have to do a +1000 job of explaining WHY a more humble foriegin policy is the right path.

Levin does enjoy calling out the GOP. I dont think any of the other main talkers do it as much as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Levin didn't call out Ryan for voting in favor of No Child Left Behind, the Medicare Prescription Drug Bill, and TARP, but he'll call him out for a vote that really could've gone either way. Either vote would've caused a bad outcome in this particular scenario.
    Word. Nor did Rush or Hannity or the rest of them. Maybe the days of conservatives getting all starry eyed when Paul Ryan talks is coming to an end. Ryan has a voting record that Nancy Pelosi would be proud of.
    twitter | blog

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus - Christopher Hitchens

Why waste your time with this $#@! Levin?

Uploaded on Dec 6, 2011

Mark Levin says that for him the decdision comes to down Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann

He is a grown up and if hasn't "come around" yet, don't expect a change in three years.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Levin does enjoy calling out the GOP. I dont think any of the other main talkers do it as much as he does.
    That and he never liked Ron from the get-go so it's not liked he turned on him at any point in particular. However, you hear how he respectfully disagreed with his 'dear friend' Sen Hatch and said they need to sometimes vote no, yet he never would go in the direction of lambasting him like he did Ron. In the case of Rand, when Levin puts his ego and his favorite politicians on a pedestal he rarely turns on them. Rand is smart enough to walk the line on foreign policy in stealth terminology and action enough to evade the Ron treatment. No offense to Ron, he just has a different style and delivery.