Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

For anyone who doubts the reality of free energy, you need to look closer at the research. I was always a little skeptical about whether the machines really did work or not...until I met someone 2 weeks ago that has built a working model. This technology is indeed VERY REAL.
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must undergo the fatigues of supporting it ~Thomas Paine

Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security ~Norman Vincent Peale

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where the hell has JFK3 been?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    You must also like What the Bleep :P
    I liked What The Bleep.

//
    Last edited by TruckinMike; 05-22-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

Thanks for the bump.
    I am the spoon.

Would free energy violate the laws of thermodynamics... namely 'energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred'?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Would free energy violate the laws of thermodynamics... namely 'energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred'?
    Yes, and Thrive is one of the worst documentaries that I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I want to be a epic medieval fantasy and epic space opera (think George RR Martin and Peter F Hamilton) author and I want to design and build a whole new level of spaceship based on physics the mainstream still pretends is quackery
    Wow. Go for it!

But I think you have a totally distorted view of the scientific community.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I guess you didn't watch the documentary. They just call it free energy, technically it's being taken from the... gah why am I even explaining anything to someone who comments on something he didn't even watch/read?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by adisongrace View Post
    I:
    1) Energy that surrounds us in the flow of particles in the air can be harnessed by creation of a circuit board. (As seen in the video below)

All he is doing is capturing a TINY amount of energy from radio and television broadcasts. This is the same energy that carries the signal to radio and television receivers. This is how a crystal radio set can drive a tiny speaker. No free energy here. The broadcasters are spending plenty for the electricity to drive their transmitters.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just watched the version called "Thrive 11-11-11" about a week ago. I enjoyed it very much! I was bummed to find out that several of the people interviewed in the film subsequently dissociated themselves with the film:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/thrive...f-dissociation

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Yes, but the socks are still missing. Where did they go?
    I had a sock go missing for a while. Turned up the next week on the floor...still don't know how I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

David Icke?

Can we move this to hot topics?

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I am somewhat familiar with this from Nassim Haramein's 8 HOUR Rogue Valley lecture. I am bookmarking this page so I can study this is in more detail. Thank you
    What a coincidence that the aliens would look so... stereotypical.... so generic.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

JFKIII, if you want to investigate something interesting, try Ed Leedskalnin and the Coral Castle, if you haven't already. Just be prepared to read his stuff with a mind on the point not the gloss material, because he uses language that he knows won't be well received, so that ... well, you'll see (a book for every home, I think it's called).
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I just watched the version called "Thrive 11-11-11" about a week ago. I enjoyed it very much! I was bummed to find out that several of the people interviewed in the film subsequently dissociated themselves with the film:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/thrive...f-dissociation
    A more thorough model....

http://www.thrivemovement.com/public...s-and-pioneers

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    What a coincidence that the aliens would look so... stereotypical.... so generic.
    I've always thought that the whole "aliens" spew was just a way for people to make lik they were in some form conforming to scientific ....memes. Seems like aliens are always described in the same manner as these theoretical angels. You know? Here to save man from himself and all of that.

Carl does a better job of explaining the skullduggery than me though. Start at 3:30 . Is only a minute or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I've always thought that the whole "aliens" spew was just a way for people to make lik they were in some form conforming to scientific ....memes. Seems like aliens are always described in the same manner as these theoretical angels. You know? Here to save man from himself and all of that.

Carl does a better job of explaining the skullduggery than me though. Start at 3:30 . Is only a minute or so.

Eye patch+pipe smoking+astronomer+CIA expert+UFO expert=about the coolest real life guy I ever saw.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Overall, I liked it -- not the totalitarian, anti-religious crap of Zeitgeist. But I feel like the UFO/Alien stuff was dragging in the beginning, and could have been cut out -- for time and overall cohesion of the documentary.

But it came out in 2011! 10 million views later, I'm not sure much has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Where the hell has JFK3 been?
    He's probably fell off the map with some right wing extremist group.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He's probably fell off the map with some right wing extremist group.
    Not exactly.
    I am the spoon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456