Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

Words cannot describe how important this documentary is to everyone. Please watch this documentary.

Thank you in advance for your time.

-JFKIII
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have the time to watch a full documentary right now but I often like to drift off to sleep with a documentary playing. Could you give a basic summary as to what it is about? If it is interesting enough than I would like to make time to watch it with my full attention instead of just listening with my eyes closed.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

You must also like What the Bleep :P

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    You must also like What the Bleep :P
    Never seen it. I'll have to check it out
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    And.... aliens.
    It's more than just an alien theory. It's about the magnetic tori
    frequency that powers alien spacecraft(s), or all life for that matter.

This film moved me towards working on my Phd in electro magnetic
    physics.
    " We are taught to stay in line, not question, not think or create.
    We are coddled to support their agenda of an everyday worker bee.
    Education, for the sake of intellectual growth, is subverted. We are only
    judged on a national test built by the same corps. that control what we are
    taught in school. Any idea outside of their 'norm' is coddled to underachieve
    and desensitize themselves to fit into a box that humanity shouldn't fit into."

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    I don't have the time to watch a full documentary right now but I often like to drift off to sleep with a documentary playing. Could you give a basic summary as to what it is about? If it is interesting enough than I would like to make time to watch it with my full attention instead of just listening with my eyes closed.
    A very basic summary:

1. Starts out discussing free energy technology, the suppression of it and why. Touches on extraterrestrials.

2. Goes on to discuss the control of energy, food, media, education and the suppression of alternatives. Goes into great detail about who basically controls everything and how.

3. Talks about the basically complete and total tyranny we will live under if we don't stop it and gives a possible future if we do take action. How prosperous the world can be if we get out from under control of the Elite few.

4. Ends by outlining how we can take control from the Elite and by talking about Non Aggression and how if we all practiced it we can prosper and thrive.
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
    This. Well said Danke.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    This. Well said Danke.
    I was just quoting the synopsis accompanying that video. I should have made that clearer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by adisongrace View Post
    It's more than just an alien theory. It's about the magnetic tori
    frequency that powers alien spacecraft(s), or all life for that matter.

This film moved me towards working on my Phd in electro magnetic
    physics.
    This film inspired me to change my entire life. Now instead of being discouraged, I am 100% determined to get get a BA in English for political writing and to write space sci fi and medieval fantasy novels and to get a PHD in Physics with a specialty in Astrophysics so I can develop and build spaceships based on the technology discussed in the film. And to helping push free energy technology, an alternative decentralized currency and the principal of Non Aggression.

And much more.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 01-01-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I was just quoting the synopsis accompanying that video. I should have made that clearer.
    Well then...you did a great copy and paste job
    I am the spoon.

This film inspired me to change my entire life. Now instead of being discouraged, I am 100% determined to get get a BA in English for political writing and to write space sci fi and medieval fantasy novels and to get a PHD in Physics with a specialty in Astrophysics so I can develop and build spaceships based on the technology discussed in the film. And to helping push free energy technology and an alternative decentralized currency.

And much more.
    Wow, I rarely hear people wanting to get a PhD in science, but also want to write novels.

It sounds amazing. The stuff about aliens makes me hesitate, but I'll give it a chance, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    It sounds amazing. The stuff about aliens makes me hesitate, but I'll give it a chance, anyway.
    Good for you. However the idea of the aliens goes beyond the idea of aliens.
    It's more about the suppression of alternative energy and the ideas behind
    the double torus.

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it were that important it would be a book.

Wow, I rarely hear people wanting to get a PhD in science, but also want to write novels.
    A number of these SF authors have PhD's in scientific fields. Physics and Aerospace Engineering are common:

http://www.hardsf.org/HSFWHd01.htm
    http://www.hardsf.org/HSFWHd02.htm

-t

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    If it were that important it would be a book.
    it is on a million websites I am surprised, they don't seem to have a companion book on their site, unlike Zeitgeist.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    A number of these SF authors have PhD's in scientific fields. Physics and Aerospace Engineering are common:

http://www.hardsf.org/HSFWHd01.htm
    http://www.hardsf.org/HSFWHd02.htm

-t
    ohh...for a minute I thought that was a list of all PhDs. I didn't think PK Dick had a scientific background
    Last edited by Tpoints; 01-01-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    Hold your nose if you have to bro. It's worth it. It's only a few minutes of the film and it's what adisongrace said. It only brings them up to discuss the technology.
    I am the spoon.

Is this a Zeitgeist type of doc? I shall watch.
    twitter | blog

Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus - Christopher Hitchens

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it with a friend when I get some time.

Quote Originally Posted by thehungarian View Post
    yes, it's like Zeitgeist plus What The Bleep and The Secret.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thehungarian View Post
    It's sort of like that, but as JFK III stated the information is life changing.

Yeah I know I've finally just decided to do what I've been wanting to do for years instead of finding excuses not to.
    I am the spoon.

Yeah I know I've finally just decided to do what I've been wanting to do for years instead of finding excuses not to.
    Good, I like that! I like when people are inspired to do something and not giving themselves excuses. But on that note, I trust that you're aware of the financial costs of schooling, so keep that in mind, and deal with it

ohh...for a minute I thought that was a list of all PhDs. I didn't think PK Dick had a scientific background
    Hard SF is a branch of SF writing that is generally written by people with Science and Engineering degrees and science is a key part of the writing.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it with a friend when I get some time.
    You're welcome. It is well worth your time.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Hard SF is a branch of SF writing that is generally written by people with Science and Engineering degrees and science is a key part of the writing.

-t
    Cool, I appreciate that.

You reminded me to check up on the latest Dick film I missed, the adjustment bureau.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast