Thread: [Video] Peter Schiff 2013 Market Predictions - CNBC 12/31/2012

[Video] Peter Schiff 2013 Market Predictions - CNBC 12/31/2012

Peter Schiff 2013 Market Predictions
    CNBC 12/31/2012

http://youtu.be/zw0IQw_8Yfs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Without watching it yet, let me guess. Dollar collapse. Gold soars. Inflation takes off.

OK- watched it. He did say dollar will sink and was cut off just as he was trying to mention gold. I really didn't see much of a prediction from him in the piece beyond a lower dollar. Interesting that he sees Mexico as a good place to invest- their economy is pretty tight with the US- if the US has a big crunch, Mexico will too.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-31-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Without watching it yet, let me guess. Dollar collapse. Gold soars. Inflation takes off.

OK- watched it. He did say dollar will sink and was cut off just as he was trying to mention gold. I really didn't see much of a prediction from him in the piece beyond a lower dollar. Interesting that he sees Mexico as a good place to invest- their economy is pretty tight with the US- if the US has a big crunch, Mexico will too.
    I didn't catch the Mexico part, was a little distracted recording his other interview from today.

I did catch him say that he used to call the Canadian Dollar the Canadian 'Peso' but now he holds Canadian dollars and that Canada has much stronger fundamentals than the US.

Why does Liesman believe the only reason to invest in a country is because they are growing exporters?

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    Why does Liesman believe the only reason to invest in a country is because they are growing exporters?
    Liesman is an idiot who laughed at Peter Schiff when he predicted the housing bubble and the coming financial crisis, and now claims he "reported" on it before it struck. I didn't know reporting meant mocking the guy who correctly is warning about it. I don't understand how cnbc keeps that moron on their payroll.