Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham Lincoln: Tyrant

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes. It was much better for the white man to own black slaves. That is what "Liberty" is all about!!!

Surely you jest. Lincoln was not only called honest Abe, he even once admitted to chopping down a cherry tree. Put that in your (plantation built) hippy pipe and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Yes. It was much better for the white man to own black slaves. That is what "Liberty" is all about!!!
    Whoa, take a step back and take off your thinking caps folks. "Yes. It was much better for the white man to own black slaves" You aren't giving us much context into what you actually mean, so I'm going say - no, it's not. Don't set the bar too high.

Weak sauce, troll-extraordinaire, weak sauce.

Nice thread. I approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Whoa, take a step back and take off your thinking caps folks. "Yes. It was much better for the white man to own black slaves" You aren't giving us much context into what you actually mean, so I'm going say - no, it's not. Don't set the bar too high.
    You have to be either lying or kidding, right? Are you seriously claiming that you, if you were to be honest, would not like to own a slave? Be honest. If you could own another human being to do your work for you and do anything you demanded, without worry from legal battles, you would not want to own a slave? Personally, I find that owning at least two slaves would be good. A big smart strong male slave to do all my work... and a very lovely female slave to do my cooking and attend to my desires. That would be "LIBERATING!!!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Trav is pretending to imply the invasion of the South was over slavery. He knows better but he'll keep repeating that old canard!!!

Hopefully people will watch these videos and read up on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    LOL. Trav is pretending to imply the invasion of the South was over slavery. He knows better but he'll keep repeating that old canard!!!

I've read your hero Confederate Vice President Alexander H. Stephens. He specifically stated that the South seceded to "protect the blessings of African slavery." I think all of us men knows what that means. Sneak out at night and knock of a little evening delight. Pretend all you want. Defending the institution of slavery is not what the liberty movement is about. Liberating everyone as Lincoln worked to do is the most honorable of all.

I see he's decided to troll this thread. :/ Fortunately, I have him on ignore so I won't be exposed to his nonsense.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Criticizing gods of the state is unacceptable!!! Calling them tyrants is treasonous!!!
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I see he's decided to troll this thread. :/ Fortunately, I have him on ignore so I won't be exposed to his nonsense.
    I see the head cheerleader has arrived. I expect another -rep soon.

I've read your hero Confederate Vice President Alexander H. Stephens. He specifically stated that the South seceded to "protect the blessings of African slavery." I think all of us men knows what that means. Sneak out at night and knock of a little evening delight. Pretend all you want. Defending the institution of slavery is not what the liberty movement is about. Liberating everyone as Lincoln worked to do is the most honorable of all.
    Nice try. You find a statement by some $#@!head politician. Don't they say all manner of things in one circle or another? But you're just trying to obfuscate why the North invaded the South. It wasn't for their want of abolition. That's just silly.

Nice try. You find a statement by some $#@!head politician. Don't they say all manner of things in one circle or another? But you're just trying to obfuscate why the North invaded the South. It wasn't for their want of abolition. That's just silly.
    North invaded the South is a lie. It is the standard of historical ignorance. This is the 21st century. We have the truth machine at our fingertips. Liars are losers in the 21st century.

Liberating everyone as Lincoln worked to do is the most honorable of all.
    All hail, the great liberator!!!

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    All hail, the great liberator!!!

While I am not a black person my grandson is. For him, Lincoln was indeed a liberator. For the white man, which I am guessing you are, Lincoln screwed the white Slave Masters. They are still butt hurt after 150 years hiding behind the "skirt" of "Liberty!"

Trav still isn't recognizing that Lincoln's way of eliminating slavers was to make everyone a slave to the regime. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Trav still isn't recognizing that Lincoln's way of eliminating slavers was to make everyone a slave to the regime. SMH.
    You do not have any idea why, or how, that happened. Clue: Lincoln was dead when the 14th amendment was passed. And you call me "weak sauce."

North invaded the South is a lie. It is the standard of historical ignorance. This is the 21st century. We have the truth machine at our fingertips. Liars are losers in the 21st century.
    I'll grant you that it was foolish for the South to fire on Fort Sumter. I'll even grant you that their claim to the ownership of that piece of property is questionable. (I would side with SC on that though)

But there is no question that Lincoln wanted the South to fire on Fort Sumter. There are letters from his top advisors that it would be a terrible idea to try to resupply the fort, and that it would simply start a war.

He could have abandoned the fort, and lost very little. It may have hurt what, his pride?

He had no intentions of abandoning the fort.

He had no intentions of selling the fort.

He had one intention and one intention only: war. And the South knew it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Oh, I didn't know the war was fought in the North. Let me guess, you're going to say the invasion was justified after Lincoln goaded the South Carolinians into firing "the first shot" at Ft. Sumter. This was their island and no one was hurt, but this justified a full-scale invasion? Haha, that's rich. Do liberty-minded people actually fall for this $#@!? Go to 17:55 of the Dilorenzo video above and listen for a couple minutes. He explains.

Did you know the federal government has always tried to goad the other side into firing the first shot in all its wars? It's a necessity to win popular support. Sometimes they resort to false flags.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I'll grant you that it was foolish for the South to fire on Fort Sumter. I'll even grant you that their claim to the ownership of that piece of property is questionable. (I would side with SC on that though)

But there is no question that Lincoln wanted the South to fire on Fort Sumter. There are letters from his top advisors that it would be a terrible idea to try to resupply the fort, and that it would simply start a war.

He could have abandoned the fort, and lost very little. It may have hurt what, his pride?

He had no intentions of abandoning the fort.

He had no intentions of selling the fort.

He had one intention and one intention only: war. And the South knew it.
    Bull$#@!! On the highest order. If Lincoln would have abandoned his loyal troops, Major Anderson and his 85 loyal troops living in Fort Sumter, he would have been immediately impeached by the Republicans and you Southern slavery apologists would have another whipping boy to whip. Most likely it would have been a much weaker Hannibal Hamlin. Is that what your ancestors hoped? That a weaker president would take over so that you boys could enjoy your female slaves on your nightly walks for eternity as declared in your Confederate Constitution?

Oh, I didn't know the war was fought in the North. Let me guess, you're going to say the invasion was justified after Lincoln goaded the South Carolinians into firing "the first shot" at Ft. Sumter. This was their island and no one was hurt, but this justified a full-scale invasion? Haha, that's rich. Do liberty-minded people actual fall for this $#@!? Go to 17:55 of the Dilorenzo video above and listen for a couple minutes. He explains.

Did you know the federal government has always tried to goad the other side into firing the first shot in all its wars? It's a necessity to win popular support. Sometimes they resort to false flags.
    And what? The Southern leaders were too stupid to understand their position or their plight? Perhaps that is true.

Bull$#@!! On the highest order. If Lincoln would have abandoned his loyal troops, Major Anderson and his 85 loyal troops living in Fort Sumter, he would have been immediately impeached by the Republicans
    Where's your evidence of this?

Additionally, it would have been ok with me. Perhaps his replacement would have freed the slaves and then left. That would have been OK with me too.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I am not a black person my grandson is. For him, Lincoln was indeed a liberator. For the white man, which I am guessing you are, Lincoln screwed the white Slave Masters. They are still butt hurt after 150 years hiding behind the "skirt" of "Liberty!"
    Does your supposed grandson know he's been had, that he's still a slave today--in large part thanks to "liberator" Abe?

Does your supposed grandson know he's been had, that he's still a slave today--in large part thanks to "liberator" Abe?
    Unlike the claims of DiLorenzo ... Lincoln is not responsible for the crap that happened after he was dead. He just isn't. How disingenuous can man get?

trav is such a bad troll. If he was truly interested in getting at the truth he wouldn't conveniently ignore one fact after another in his responses. He just chooses one thing that he can obfuscate and leaves it. Go over his debates. See the pattern...

Youre not implying lincoln went to war to make us all slaves are you!!??? Reported!!!!!!
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Youre not implying lincoln went to war to make us all slaves are you!!??? Reported!!!!!!
    I guess I get to be reported too. /thought criminal

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast