Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush I is in intensive care

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard The Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come visited him in the hospital.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It is time like these that make me wish judgement day and hell were real.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Truth.
    Last edited by kathy88; 12-26-2012 at 06:55 PM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

H.W. is a full fledged sociopath. Jr. is just a puppet. The former will rot in the hell, the latter has hope for salvation.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

I dislike speaking ill of the dead, so I'll say this now while I still have the chance: The world will be a safer place when they pull the plug.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-24-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

A great American.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    A great American.
    yes, indeed.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I agree with this. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I dislike speaking ill of the dead, so I'll say this now while I still have the chance: The world will be a safer place when they pull the plug.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

When he goes, I hope every single acre of American soil receives three days of unceasing rain.

I hate it when they desecrate Old Glory by lowering it to half staff for an unrepentant psychotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Dammit, I really wanted to see him prosecuted for the crimes of 9/11 before he died.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bunch of optimists in this here thread.

i believe he was involved in John Kennedy's assasination.

read my lips.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    bunch of optimists in this here thread.
    I doubt the CIA owns a pill to fix dying from old age.

I recall this... when I hear speak of NWO George H W Bush

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of hate.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    A lot of hate.
    yes, he has a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I doubt the CIA owns a pill to fix dying from old age.
    do the reptilians die or just molt? hell, cheney didn't even have a pulse for over a year, I wouldn't discount that pill possibility so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    do the reptilians die or just molt? hell, cheney didn't even have a pulse for over a year, I wouldn't discount that pill possibility so quickly.
    I thought cheney's existed just as pure evil always persist.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    yes, he has a ton.
    Seems like plenty of people in this thread do, too.

Obviously he's not the greatest man in the world, but I'm no fan of wishing negative things on a man who could potentially be on his death bed. I hope he recovers.

We can't get on people case for celebrating Osama's death if we are ourselves celebrating another man's death.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by mz10 View Post
    We can't get on people case for celebrating Osama's death if we are ourselves celebrating another man's death.
    just to nitpick, nobody here is celebrating his death...yet. only the possibility of a man's death. carry on.

May the Good Lord pull the plug.
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroneous View Post

Obviously he's not the greatest man in the world
    Neither was Hitler.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Neither was Hitler.
    Yep. The two are completely identical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

...that didn't take long.

LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'm not going to dance around in wake of someone's suffering, or wish anyone ill.

Amazingly, a lot of "pro-life" individuals wishing death on someone... how ironic.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

The line to piss on his grave has begun.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Well, didn't the Bush family work with hitler? So the reference could be deemed relevant to the discussion.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast