Thread: Mainstream media avoiding any mention of link between psych drugs and violent shootings

Mainstream media avoiding any mention of link between psych drugs and violent shootings

Mainstream media avoiding any mention of link between psychiatric drugs and violent shootings

Big Pharma dollars doing the talking?

In calling for a long-overdue federal investigation into the link between psychiatric drugs and violence, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International cites three telling facts:

-- Despite 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs that cite effects like mania, violence, hostility and homicidal ideation, as well as scores of high-profile shootings and other killings tied to psychiatric drug use, "there has yet to be a federal investigation on the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence," the CCHRI said.

-- At least 14 recent shootings at schools have been committed by someone taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. The results are telling: 58 killed, 109 wounded. In other school shootings, "information about their drug use was never made public - neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs," CCHRI said.

-- Between 2004 and 2011, there have been 11,000 reports to the Food and Drug Administration's MedWatch system regarding the side effects of psychiatric drugs in relation to violence. Included in these reports: 300 cases of homicide, nearly 3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. By the FDA's own admission, CCHRI notes, only 1-10 percent of side effects are even reported to the agency, "so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher," the international organization said.

Despite these horrendous statistics, there have been no calls by the mainstream media to have use of these drugs examined, let alone banned - unlike guns.

Could that be, in large part, due to the fact that Big Pharma spends tens of millions a year in advertising with the corporate media?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maybe we should go over to whitehouse.gov and start a petition to pass a law to add to the television commercial disclaimers of anti-depressants. It would be refreshing to hear, 'Side effects may include... psychotic behavior including mass shootings, suicide and death' every time the pushers push that crap.

We'd never get it passed, and we'd get a hell of a lot of paid trollery while we campaigned for it. But we could do some education in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Sandy Hook: mind-control flicker effect

NaturalNews) No, I'm not talking about the flicker of the television picture. I'm talking about an on-off switch that controls information conveyed to the television audience.

The Sandy Hook school murders provide an example.

First of all, elite media coverage of this tragedy has one goal: to provide an expanding narrative of what happened. It's a story. It has a plot.

In order to tell the story, there has to be a source of information. The top-flight television anchors are getting their information from...where?

Their junior reporters? Not really. Ultimately, the information is coming from the police, and secondarily from local officials.

In other words, very little actual journalism is happening. The media anchors are absorbing, arranging, and broadcasting details given to them by the police investigators.

The anchors are PR people for the cops.

This has nothing to do with journalism. Nothing.

The law-enforcement agencies investigating the Sandy Hook shootings on the scene, in real time, were following up on leads? We don't what leads they were following and what leads they were discarding. We don't know what mistakes they were making. We don't know what evidence they were overlooking or intentionally ignoring. We don't know whether there were any corrupt cops who were slanting evidence.

The police were periodically giving out information to the media. The anchors were relaying this information to the audience.

So when the police privately tell reporters, "We chased a suspect into the woods above the school," that becomes a television fact. Until it isn't a fact any longer.

The police, for whatever reason, decide to drop the whole "suspect in the woods" angle. Why? No idea.

Therefore, the media anchors no longer mention it.

Instead the police are focused on Adam Lanza, who is found dead in the school. So are the television anchors, who no longer refer to the suspect in the woods.

That old thread is gone down the memory hole.

What does this do to the audience who has been following the narrative on television? It sets up a flicker effect. An hour ago, it was suspect in the woods. Now, that bit of data is gone. On-off switch. It was on, now it's off.

This is a break in logic. It makes no sense.

Which is the whole point.

The viewer thinks: "Let's see. There was a suspect in the woods. The cops were chasing him. Now he doesn't exist. We don't know his name. We don't know why he's off the radar. We don't know whether he was arrested. We don't know if he was questioned. Okay, I guess I'll have to forget all about him. I'll just track what the anchor is telling me. He's telling the story. I have to follow his story."

This was only one flicker. Others occur. The father of Adam's brother was found dead. No, that's gone now. The mother of Adam was found dead. Okay. Adam killed all these children with two pistols. No, that's gone now. He used a rifle. It was a Bushmaster. No, it was a Sig Sauer. One weapon was found in the trunk of a car. No, three weapons.

At each succeeding point, a fact previously reported is jettisoned and forgotten, to be replaced with a new fact. The television viewer has to forget, along with the television anchor. The viewer wants to follow the developing narrative, so he has to forget. He has no choice if he wants to "stay in the loop."

But this flicker effect does something to the viewer's mind. His mind is no longer sharp. It's not generating questions. Logic has been offloaded. Obvious questions and doubts are shelved.

"How could they think it was the dead father in New Jersey when it was actually the dead mother in Connecticut?"

"Why did they say he used two handguns when it was a rifle?"

"Or was it really a rifle?"

"I heard a boy on camera say there was another man the cops caught and they had him proned out on the ground in front of the school. What happened to him? Where did he go? Why isn't the anchor keeping track of him?"

All these obvious and reasonable questions have to be scratched and forgotten, because the television story is moving into different territory, and the viewer wants to follow the story.

This constant flicker effect eventually produces, in the television viewer...passivity.

He surrenders to the ongoing narrative. Surrenders.

This is mind control.

The television anchor doesn't have a problem. His job is to move seamlessly, through an ever-increasing series of contradictions and discarded details, to keep the narrative going, to keep it credible.

He knows how to do that. That's why he is the anchor.

He can make it seem as if the story is a growing discovery of what really happened, even though his narrative is littered with abandoned clues and dead-ends and senseless non-sequiturs.

And the viewer pays the price.

Mired in passive acceptance of whatever the anchor is telling him, the viewer assumes his own grasp on logic and basic judgment is flawed.

Now, understand that this viewer has been watching television news for years. He's watched many of these breaking events. The cumulative effect is devastating.

The possibility, for example, that Adam Lanza wasn't the shooter, but was the patsy, is as remote to the viewer as a circus of ants doing Shakespeare on Mars.

The possibility that the cops hid evidence and were ordered to release other suspects is unthinkable.

Considering that there appears to be not one angry outraged parent in Newtown (because the network producers wouldn't permit such a parent to be interviewed on camera) never occurs to the viewer.

Wondering why the doctor of Adam Lanza hasn't been found and quizzed about the drugs he prescribed isn't in the mind of the viewer.

The information flicker effect is powerful. It sweeps away independent thought and measured contemplation. It certainly rules out the possibility of imagining the murders in an alternative narrative.

Because there is only one narrative. It is delivered by Brian Williams and Scott Pelley and Diane Sawyer.

Interesting how they never disagree.

Never, in one of these horrendous events do the three kings and queens of television news end up with different versions of what happened.

What are the odds of that, if the three people are rational and inquisitive?

But these three anchors are not rational or inquisitive. They are synthetic creations of the machine that runs them.

They flicker yes and they flicker no. They edit and cut and discard and tailor as they go along. Yes, no, yes, no. On, off, on, off.

And the viewers follow, in a state of hypnosis.

Why?

Because the viewers are addicted to STORY. They are as solidly addicted as a junkie looking for his next shot.

"Tell me a story. I want a story. That was a good story, but now I'm bored. Tell me another story. Please? I need another story. Tell me the beginning and the middle and the end. I'm listening. I'm watching. Tell me a story."

And the anchors oblige.

They deal the drug.

But to get the drug, the audience has to surrender everything they question. They have to submit to the flicker effect and go under. Actually, surrendering to the flicker effect deepens the addiction.

And the drug deal is consummated.

Welcome to television coverage.

Finally, while under hypnosis, the viewing audience is treated to a segueway that leads to...the guns. Something has to be done about the guns. The mind-control operation that brought the passive audience to this point takes them to the next moment of surrender, as if it were part of the same overall Sandy Hook story:

Give up the guns.

In their entrained and tranced state of mind, viewers don't ask why law-enforcement agencies are so titanically armed to do police work in America, why those agencies have ordered well over a billion rounds of ammunition in the last six months, why every day the invasive surveillance of the population moves in deeper and deeper.

Viewers, in their trance, simply assume government is benevolent and should be weaponized to the teeth, because those viewers subliminally recognize that the television anchors are actually government allies and spokespeople, and aren't those anchors good and kind and thoughtful and intelligent and honorable?

Therefore, isn't the government also kind and honorable?

Jon Rappoport
    The author of an explosive collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe.

About the author:
    The author of an explosive new collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon
    was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of
    California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an
    investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics,
    medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine,
    Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon
    has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic,
    and creative power to audiences around the world.

Could that be, in large part, due to the fact that Big Pharma spends tens of millions a year in advertising with the corporate media?
    Yes.

The corporate-media complex has their agendas.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I remember a time when advertising pharmaceuticals was illegal. The reasoning was simple enough. If a doctor has to prescribe it, then he can talk about it. Let the pharmaceutical companies sell the doctors on the drug, not the public. Why encourage someone to want it if their condition doesn't warrant it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'm sure that many recall that shortly after the recent events at Sandy Hook that corporate run media were quick to begin propaganda regarding mental health evaluations. Again, all one has to do is take the time to look and see who sponsors much of this "programming". As we come into a manufactured and political/Big Pharma Industry sensationalised mindset that every human emotion is now a "mental disorder" one quickly begins to see who exactly it is that the fourth estate now speaks for...consistently and complicitly. So anyhoo and as such should be expected....here come the executive orders.

From Natural News. Feel free to fact check.

Era of thought crimes now here as psychiatrists given 'Judge Dredd' authority to strip citizens of their constitutional rights

NaturalNews) Most Americans operate under the assumption that your thoughts are your own private business and that they cannot be used against you to forfeit your rights and freedoms. It's only actions that matter when it comes to being judged, right? Merely thinking something doesn't mean you're going to act on it, right?

Enter Barack Obama and his 23 executive orders issued last week. (And don't forget New York mafia Governor Cuomo and his new "psychiatric police" law.) Suddenly merely thinking about doing something violent or dangerous can cause all your constitutional rights to be stripped away by the state. Here's how it works:

If you're seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist and you say something that might be considered violent -- "I can't stand my boss and I wish he would just die!" -- under Obama's executive orders the psychiatrist must now report you to the government as a possible danger to society. This is done in complete violation of doctor-patient confidentiality, of course.

Once the government receives this information, it then conducts a raid on the home of the person in question, seizes his or her firearms, and places that person on a "no gun buy" list maintained by the FBI, completely outside of law and due process.

This isn't a bill being debated that might be passed into law -- this is in effect right now! This is what happens if you visit a psychiatrist tomorrow. And you can bet that every psychiatrist or psychologist will immediately report even the smallest hint of violent thinking to government authorities in order to avoid being blamed for NOT reporting that person if something violent happens.

So now, with the stroke of a pen, Obama has transformed the entire industry of modern psychiatry into the thought police with Judge Dredd-like authority over your life.

No judge, no jury, no due process: You are just GUILTY by decree.

It used to be that a judge had to declare you mentally incompetent in order to take away your constitutional rights. That process, found in the judicial branch of government, at least gave people the opportunity to present refuting evidence and in many cases even benefit from the help of legal counsel. But now all that has been stripped away in the idiotic, irrational reaction to the actions of one crazed person who murdered children at Sandy Hook. Now the executive branch of government has taken over the entire domain of mental health.

Thanks to Obama's executive orders, you no longer have the right to the privacy of your own thoughts. There mere act of seeking professional help for anguish, or anger, or imbalanced emotions now makes you GUILTY of things you've never even done!

...gun owners who may reasonably or unreasonably think, 'I'm not going anywhere near a mental health person, because if they misinterpret something I say as an indication I'm going to hurt myself or someone else, they're going to report me and take away my guns,' said Paul Applebaum, director of the Division of Law, Ethics, and Psychiatry at Columbia University in an NBC News article.

That story goes on to report:

New York's expanded gun law signed by Cuomo on January 15 goes further than most state laws in that it requires mental health professionals to report any person considered "likely to engage in conduct that would result in serious harm to self or others" to local health officials. Those officials would be authorized to report that person to law enforcement, which could seize the person's firearms.

Psychiatrists have zero credibility to begin with

The problem with all this is that this "Judge Dredd" diagnosis is being made by the very same people who are steeped in an industry of fictitious diseases and disorders.

When a psychiatrist witnesses an active, intelligent child, he sees Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. When a psychiatrist visits with a person who seems to be sad, he sees a deficiency of antidepressant drugs requiring immediate chemical intervention.

How on earth are we supposed to trust these same people to observe someone sharing their most intimate, private thoughts and not leap to the conclusion that they might be a danger to society? Isn't it true that nearly everyone, at one time or another, has held angry thoughts about a coworker, a neighbor, a family member, an ex-intimate partner or some other member of society? What person on this planet has never experienced the thought of violence against some other person?

So now we get to the real aim of all this: To criminalize everyone for completely normal human emotions and experiences. Now, the mere expression of anger will, itself, be "diagnosed" as a mental disorder that automatically strips from you any and all rights as an American citizen. You can then be hauled off to the Obama gulag and held under indefinite detention as if you were an enemy combatant. After all, you might be a terrorist! And if you get angry about being arrested, then that only proves that you're a violent person, indeed!

Of course, if your anger is only directed at gun owners, that's perfectly acceptable. You can say, right on national television, that you think we ought to shoot gun owners and murder their families, and this sort of speech will be widely applauded by the likes of Piers Morgan, Anderson Cooper and other CNN puppets of the new psychiatric police state that has been covertly erected around your mind while you were sleeping.

What can you do? STOP visiting any and all psychiatrists and psychologists, period. Your only defense against all this is to immediately stop visiting any and all psychiatrists, psychologists and counselors. They are now government snitches working for Obama. They're no longer advocates for you and your rights; they are thought police enforcers propping up a rapidly deteriorating police state.

FACE IT: There is no more doctor-patient confidentiality in America. Your psychiatrist, if you're foolish enough to actually have one, is now part of the secret police network that reports to the Department of Homeland Security. (And yet you pay the bill.)

This is not a conspiracy theory and it's not a scary warning about some possible dystopian future that might come true. This is here right now. This is in effect today, all across America. If you don't believe me, go visit a psychiatrist, explain that you sometimes (for example) imagine using hand grenades to blow up little children, and see how long it takes before you're swept away in a straight jacket and stripped of all your freedoms. You will be institutionalized within hours.

This is it, folks: We have entered the era of thought crimes enforcement in America.

And psychiatrists are the "pre-crime" snitches who now wield the power of Judge Dredd over all your freedoms.

Your emotions must now be identical to those expressed by the state

All this is ripped right out of George Orwell's 1984 novel, where a citizen who held the wrong expression on his face during a government propaganda announcement was arrested as a suspected enemy of the state.

When the state is happy, you must be happy. When the state is outraged (for example at all gun owners following the Sandy Hook shooting), you must mirror that outrage in your own words and expressions. When the state is pushing fear, you must act fearful. Just as in North Korea, when the dear leader dies, you must cry and sob on command, or you are thrown in the gulag.

If your emotions run counter to the official emotions of the state, you are then deemed a danger to society. For example, if the state is happy about passing unconstitutional gun control restrictions but you are outraged at the government for doing so, this disparity in emotional status automatically makes you a danger to society, the government claims. You can be arrested, stripped of all your rights, and even "indefinitely detained" under Obama's anti-humanitarian NDAA law.

Children are now being suspended from school for pointing their fingers and imagining their fingers are guns. You know, as in the old-time children's imaginary game called "Cops and robbers." The crime, we are told, is in the imagining of a gun!

Similarly, other children are now being thrust into school lockdowns and armed SWAT raids for the "crime" of bringing a lime green toy Nerf gun to school.

America has entered a phase of runaway delusional insanity. And remember, they've put the psychiatrists in charge. If this isn't the epitome of putting the mental patients in charge of the insane asylum, nothing is.

Where this is headed

Make no mistake, friends: This power is going to be abused to the extreme. Psychiatrists are going to wield this power against their political enemies (i.e. anyone who doesn't bow down to psychiatry). "Mental disorders" are now going to be used as weapons to arrest selected people and lock them away in secret government gulags.

The DSM-V "psychiatry bible" will now be used as an encyclopedia of fabricated justifications to strip away human rights, civil rights and the Bill of Rights from anyone targeted by the system.

When does it get even worse? When so-called "mental health checks" for all citizens become mandated by the government.

During all this, there will be absolutely no discussion allowed of the link between psychiatric drugs and violent behavior among school shooters. That's another inconvenient truth the government would prefer never be acknowledged. Merely mentioning this, in fact, might get you flagged with some sort of mental disorder.

Finally, consider this: In a nation where the President is an imposter and the Vice President has, by anyone's honest reckoning, lost half his marbles, all those who seek power are the most insane people of all. They hate normalcy. They hate spirituality, ethics, dedication and hard work. They seek to destroy all those who represent that which is good in the universe, and they hope to infect our culture, our economy and our world with a web of cruel delusions. The sooner you recognize that, the better your chances of surviving it.

Also...

Obama turns doctors into gun control snitches running health care spy network

(NaturalNews) If you needed another reason to avoid visiting a doctor, Obama just gave you a new one: as part of Obama's 23 executive orders announced today, doctors will be transformed into gun control snitches who are ordered by Obama to ask patients about guns they might have at home.

Here's the doublespeak from the executive order text:

Doctors and other mental health professionals play an important role in protecting the safety of their patients and the broader community by reporting direct and credible threats of violence to the authorities. But there is public confusion about whether federal law prohibits such reports about threats of violence. The Department of Health and Human Services is issuing a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits these reports in any way.

What this means is that doctor-patient confidentiality is now history. Even worse, doctors are being pressed to start interrogating patients about whether they own guns so that this information can be reported to the government. This is all being done under the cover of so-called "gun safety" but it's really about turning doctors into devious government spies who conduct covert patient interrogations under the cover of providing them with health care. Once collected by the government, this information will then be used to seize guns from those individuals under some kind of mental health designation.

This is all an extension of the current medical police state in which parents who say no to vaccinations for their children are threatened with having their children kidnapped by government thugs (CPS) if they don't provide consent for the mass vaccination of their child (often with 6+ vaccines all at once).

Parents have also been arrested and / or threatened for refusing to consent to chemotherapy for their teen children who are diagnosed with cancer.

It's not clear how these new executive orders are intended to prevent people from having their guns stolen and then used in a violent crime, as happened with the recent Sandy Hook shooting. Rather than actually preventing crime, this executive order seems aimed at labeling gun owners mentally ill by recruiting doctors into a government-run health care spy network.

CDC ordered to treat gun ownership as a disease

The Centers for Disease Control -- the same government agency that routinely lies about flu pandemics and vaccines -- is also being ordered by Obama to "research the causes and prevention of gun violence."

This is doublespeak for having the CDC label gun ownership a "pandemic" and produce maps showing the "hot spots" of gun ownership that must be targeted with disarmament efforts in order to stop the spread of the "disease."

Remember: The CDC routinely fabricates information to pursue its political agenda. The oft-quoted "35,000 flu deaths a year" statistic put out by the CDC, for example, is a complete fabrication with no scientific basis in reality. The CDC also fabricates numbers of flu shot effectiveness, putting out completely fabricated claims such as "this year's flu shot was 62% effective."

These numbers are pulled out of thin air. They have no basis in actual science or statistics. The CDC makes stuff up, including much of the mythology behind the so-called "AIDS epidemic." (The CDC ran a massive AIDS fear mongering campaign in the 1980's that scared the entire nation into increasing CDC funding.)

Now, the CDC is going to attack gun ownership as if it were a disease. Anyone who expresses a desire to own a gun will be described as "mentally imbalanced" and possibly suffering from a mental disease. After all, the argument goes, what sane person would ever want to own a gun in the first place? That's the kind of irrational, emotional and manipulative argument we're going to hear in the years ahead. You can also expect all private gun owners to be painted as complete nut jobs and whackos.

You can be 100% sure that as the CDC researches "the causes of gun violence," the agency absolutely will not conclude that psychiatric drugs had anything whatsoever to do with all the school shootings. Much like the FDA, the CDC runs interference for Big Pharma, deflecting blame at every opportunity. This is the same agency that continues to promote vaccines which inject babies with mercury!

Doctors: Sellouts to Big Pharma and the police state

All this makes (conventional) doctors even worse sellouts than we already suspected. Everybody knows doctors come out of medical school as Big Pharma's dealers who routinely accept bribes from Big Pharma to prescribe their brand name drugs. But now doctors are also going to be snitching for the government.

That's Obama's new society: Everybody's a snitch. Children are encouraged by school teachers to snitch on their parents, psychiatrists are now being ordered in New York to snitch on their patients, and now doctors across the country are being ordered to snitch on their patients.

These are classic signs of a police state where every other person is part of the government spy network (Stasi) reporting on anyone who dares to believe they still have a Bill of Rights (or privacy).

With the stroke of a pen, Obama has just transformed the entire health care system into a government spy network that snitches on innocent people under the pretense of providing them with health care.

That's your Obamacare, folks: An interrogation, a band-aid and a bill in the mail. America is being screwed over on so many levels today, we're all going to need emergency colon surgery just to pull the large metal objects out of our asses that have been jammed in there by Big Government. - End

Problem...Reaction...Solution. This is your Fourth Estate in all of it's glory. We know who they speak for. Who speaks for the citizens? The citizens? I don't know. Supposedly they're all waaaaay too craaaaazy to think for themselves. Guaranteed supply and demand for a very dangerous and over represented industry. This is what happens when these multi national corporations are assumed the gift of personhood and subsequent constitution. They become government. Of, by and for a prescribed bottom line. As such, it is the entity who rescribbles the rules. Growth. Not survival. This is the difference between the artificial person being represented and the genuine, living, breathing one as our founders left it. Is a blatant and in your face attack on humanity itself at the hand of the entity who does not eat, breath, walk or talk. You see? Elected officials seem to be the preferred weapon of choice as these lobbies have free run of the mill. It's a shame that we have allowed ourselves to become complicit with the illusion that this merge of corporation and state is some sort of free market shenanigan. It is not. At all.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am willing to bet Big Pharma lawyers make quick phone calls reminding the media they will get sued if they make unsubstantiated statements.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    I am willing to bet Big Pharma lawyers make quick phone calls reminding the media they will get sued if they make unsubstantiated statements.
    Yes. Well...this is actually what needs to happen. A good example here is that cockroaches don't crawl into the light on their own. History shows that they run like the dickins when the switch is flipped on. They feed in the dark.

The people won't be wise in continuing to accept that they are to remain referenced as consumers or patients or tweeters or average voters or whatever Frank Luntz speak that lobbyists find convenient and wish to use to push a dangerous growth model instead of that of the actual citizens and people that they truly are . Again...growth and survival are two entirely different phenomenon. Success in one or the other is dependent upon representation of one or the other. We can no longer remain under the illusion that those who exist solely on paper comprehend the old of, by and for speak as our founders did. As always, the battle is one of citizenship where representation is relevant to scribbling the rules. If the majority ever woke up to that reality we wouldn't be concerning ourselves with such tyranny against humanity at the hand of these artificial entities.

We spend too much time chit chatting about our favorite pundits hair cut than the things we should be concerned with.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-21-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I'm sure that many recall that shortly after the recent events at Sandy Hook that corporate run media were quick to begin propaganda regarding mental health evaluations. Again, all one has to do is take the time to look and see who sponsors much of this "programming". As we come into a manufactured and political/Big Pharma Industry sensationalised mindset that every human emotion is now a "mental disorder" one quickly begins to see who exactly it is that the fourth estate now speaks for...consistently and complicitly. So anyhoo and as such should be expected....here come the executive orders.

From Natural News. Feel free to fact check.

Era of thought crimes now here as psychiatrists given 'Judge Dredd' authority to strip citizens of their constitutional rights

NaturalNews) Most Americans operate under the assumption that your thoughts are your own private business and that they cannot be used against you to forfeit your rights and freedoms. It's only actions that matter when it comes to being judged, right? Merely thinking something doesn't mean you're going to act on it, right?

Enter Barack Obama and his 23 executive orders issued last week. (And don't forget New York mafia Governor Cuomo and his new "psychiatric police" law.) Suddenly merely thinking about doing something violent or dangerous can cause all your constitutional rights to be stripped away by the state. Here's how it works:

If you're seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist and you say something that might be considered violent -- "I can't stand my boss and I wish he would just die!" -- under Obama's executive orders the psychiatrist must now report you to the government as a possible danger to society. This is done in complete violation of doctor-patient confidentiality, of course.

Once the government receives this information, it then conducts a raid on the home of the person in question, seizes his or her firearms, and places that person on a "no gun buy" list maintained by the FBI, completely outside of law and due process.

This isn't a bill being debated that might be passed into law -- this is in effect right now! This is what happens if you visit a psychiatrist tomorrow. And you can bet that every psychiatrist or psychologist will immediately report even the smallest hint of violent thinking to government authorities in order to avoid being blamed for NOT reporting that person if something violent happens.

So now, with the stroke of a pen, Obama has transformed the entire industry of modern psychiatry into the thought police with Judge Dredd-like authority over your life.

No judge, no jury, no due process: You are just GUILTY by decree.

It used to be that a judge had to declare you mentally incompetent in order to take away your constitutional rights. That process, found in the judicial branch of government, at least gave people the opportunity to present refuting evidence and in many cases even benefit from the help of legal counsel. But now all that has been stripped away in the idiotic, irrational reaction to the actions of one crazed person who murdered children at Sandy Hook. Now the executive branch of government has taken over the entire domain of mental health.

Thanks to Obama's executive orders, you no longer have the right to the privacy of your own thoughts. There mere act of seeking professional help for anguish, or anger, or imbalanced emotions now makes you GUILTY of things you've never even done!

...gun owners who may reasonably or unreasonably think, 'I'm not going anywhere near a mental health person, because if they misinterpret something I say as an indication I'm going to hurt myself or someone else, they're going to report me and take away my guns,' said Paul Applebaum, director of the Division of Law, Ethics, and Psychiatry at Columbia University in an NBC News article.

That story goes on to report:

New York's expanded gun law signed by Cuomo on January 15 goes further than most state laws in that it requires mental health professionals to report any person considered "likely to engage in conduct that would result in serious harm to self or others" to local health officials. Those officials would be authorized to report that person to law enforcement, which could seize the person's firearms.

Psychiatrists have zero credibility to begin with

The problem with all this is that this "Judge Dredd" diagnosis is being made by the very same people who are steeped in an industry of fictitious diseases and disorders.

When a psychiatrist witnesses an active, intelligent child, he sees Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. When a psychiatrist visits with a person who seems to be sad, he sees a deficiency of antidepressant drugs requiring immediate chemical intervention.

How on earth are we supposed to trust these same people to observe someone sharing their most intimate, private thoughts and not leap to the conclusion that they might be a danger to society? Isn't it true that nearly everyone, at one time or another, has held angry thoughts about a coworker, a neighbor, a family member, an ex-intimate partner or some other member of society? What person on this planet has never experienced the thought of violence against some other person?

So now we get to the real aim of all this: To criminalize everyone for completely normal human emotions and experiences. Now, the mere expression of anger will, itself, be "diagnosed" as a mental disorder that automatically strips from you any and all rights as an American citizen. You can then be hauled off to the Obama gulag and held under indefinite detention as if you were an enemy combatant. After all, you might be a terrorist! And if you get angry about being arrested, then that only proves that you're a violent person, indeed!

Of course, if your anger is only directed at gun owners, that's perfectly acceptable. You can say, right on national television, that you think we ought to shoot gun owners and murder their families, and this sort of speech will be widely applauded by the likes of Piers Morgan, Anderson Cooper and other CNN puppets of the new psychiatric police state that has been covertly erected around your mind while you were sleeping.

What can you do? STOP visiting any and all psychiatrists and psychologists, period. Your only defense against all this is to immediately stop visiting any and all psychiatrists, psychologists and counselors. They are now government snitches working for Obama. They're no longer advocates for you and your rights; they are thought police enforcers propping up a rapidly deteriorating police state.

FACE IT: There is no more doctor-patient confidentiality in America. Your psychiatrist, if you're foolish enough to actually have one, is now part of the secret police network that reports to the Department of Homeland Security. (And yet you pay the bill.)

This is not a conspiracy theory and it's not a scary warning about some possible dystopian future that might come true. This is here right now. This is in effect today, all across America. If you don't believe me, go visit a psychiatrist, explain that you sometimes (for example) imagine using hand grenades to blow up little children, and see how long it takes before you're swept away in a straight jacket and stripped of all your freedoms. You will be institutionalized within hours.

This is it, folks: We have entered the era of thought crimes enforcement in America.

And psychiatrists are the "pre-crime" snitches who now wield the power of Judge Dredd over all your freedoms.

Your emotions must now be identical to those expressed by the state

All this is ripped right out of George Orwell's 1984 novel, where a citizen who held the wrong expression on his face during a government propaganda announcement was arrested as a suspected enemy of the state.

When the state is happy, you must be happy. When the state is outraged (for example at all gun owners following the Sandy Hook shooting), you must mirror that outrage in your own words and expressions. When the state is pushing fear, you must act fearful. Just as in North Korea, when the dear leader dies, you must cry and sob on command, or you are thrown in the gulag.

If your emotions run counter to the official emotions of the state, you are then deemed a danger to society. For example, if the state is happy about passing unconstitutional gun control restrictions but you are outraged at the government for doing so, this disparity in emotional status automatically makes you a danger to society, the government claims. You can be arrested, stripped of all your rights, and even "indefinitely detained" under Obama's anti-humanitarian NDAA law.

Children are now being suspended from school for pointing their fingers and imagining their fingers are guns. You know, as in the old-time children's imaginary game called "Cops and robbers." The crime, we are told, is in the imagining of a gun!

Similarly, other children are now being thrust into school lockdowns and armed SWAT raids for the "crime" of bringing a lime green toy Nerf gun to school.

America has entered a phase of runaway delusional insanity. And remember, they've put the psychiatrists in charge. If this isn't the epitome of putting the mental patients in charge of the insane asylum, nothing is.

Where this is headed

Make no mistake, friends: This power is going to be abused to the extreme. Psychiatrists are going to wield this power against their political enemies (i.e. anyone who doesn't bow down to psychiatry). "Mental disorders" are now going to be used as weapons to arrest selected people and lock them away in secret government gulags.

The DSM-V "psychiatry bible" will now be used as an encyclopedia of fabricated justifications to strip away human rights, civil rights and the Bill of Rights from anyone targeted by the system.

When does it get even worse? When so-called "mental health checks" for all citizens become mandated by the government.

During all this, there will be absolutely no discussion allowed of the link between psychiatric drugs and violent behavior among school shooters. That's another inconvenient truth the government would prefer never be acknowledged. Merely mentioning this, in fact, might get you flagged with some sort of mental disorder.

Finally, consider this: In a nation where the President is an imposter and the Vice President has, by anyone's honest reckoning, lost half his marbles, all those who seek power are the most insane people of all. They hate normalcy. They hate spirituality, ethics, dedication and hard work. They seek to destroy all those who represent that which is good in the universe, and they hope to infect our culture, our economy and our world with a web of cruel delusions. The sooner you recognize that, the better your chances of surviving it.

Also...

Obama turns doctors into gun control snitches running health care spy network

(NaturalNews) If you needed another reason to avoid visiting a doctor, Obama just gave you a new one: as part of Obama's 23 executive orders announced today, doctors will be transformed into gun control snitches who are ordered by Obama to ask patients about guns they might have at home.

Here's the doublespeak from the executive order text:

Doctors and other mental health professionals play an important role in protecting the safety of their patients and the broader community by reporting direct and credible threats of violence to the authorities. But there is public confusion about whether federal law prohibits such reports about threats of violence. The Department of Health and Human Services is issuing a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits these reports in any way.

What this means is that doctor-patient confidentiality is now history. Even worse, doctors are being pressed to start interrogating patients about whether they own guns so that this information can be reported to the government. This is all being done under the cover of so-called "gun safety" but it's really about turning doctors into devious government spies who conduct covert patient interrogations under the cover of providing them with health care. Once collected by the government, this information will then be used to seize guns from those individuals under some kind of mental health designation.

This is all an extension of the current medical police state in which parents who say no to vaccinations for their children are threatened with having their children kidnapped by government thugs (CPS) if they don't provide consent for the mass vaccination of their child (often with 6+ vaccines all at once).

Parents have also been arrested and / or threatened for refusing to consent to chemotherapy for their teen children who are diagnosed with cancer.

It's not clear how these new executive orders are intended to prevent people from having their guns stolen and then used in a violent crime, as happened with the recent Sandy Hook shooting. Rather than actually preventing crime, this executive order seems aimed at labeling gun owners mentally ill by recruiting doctors into a government-run health care spy network.

CDC ordered to treat gun ownership as a disease

The Centers for Disease Control -- the same government agency that routinely lies about flu pandemics and vaccines -- is also being ordered by Obama to "research the causes and prevention of gun violence."

This is doublespeak for having the CDC label gun ownership a "pandemic" and produce maps showing the "hot spots" of gun ownership that must be targeted with disarmament efforts in order to stop the spread of the "disease."

Remember: The CDC routinely fabricates information to pursue its political agenda. The oft-quoted "35,000 flu deaths a year" statistic put out by the CDC, for example, is a complete fabrication with no scientific basis in reality. The CDC also fabricates numbers of flu shot effectiveness, putting out completely fabricated claims such as "this year's flu shot was 62% effective."

These numbers are pulled out of thin air. They have no basis in actual science or statistics. The CDC makes stuff up, including much of the mythology behind the so-called "AIDS epidemic." (The CDC ran a massive AIDS fear mongering campaign in the 1980's that scared the entire nation into increasing CDC funding.)

Now, the CDC is going to attack gun ownership as if it were a disease. Anyone who expresses a desire to own a gun will be described as "mentally imbalanced" and possibly suffering from a mental disease. After all, the argument goes, what sane person would ever want to own a gun in the first place? That's the kind of irrational, emotional and manipulative argument we're going to hear in the years ahead. You can also expect all private gun owners to be painted as complete nut jobs and whackos.

You can be 100% sure that as the CDC researches "the causes of gun violence," the agency absolutely will not conclude that psychiatric drugs had anything whatsoever to do with all the school shootings. Much like the FDA, the CDC runs interference for Big Pharma, deflecting blame at every opportunity. This is the same agency that continues to promote vaccines which inject babies with mercury!

Doctors: Sellouts to Big Pharma and the police state

All this makes (conventional) doctors even worse sellouts than we already suspected. Everybody knows doctors come out of medical school as Big Pharma's dealers who routinely accept bribes from Big Pharma to prescribe their brand name drugs. But now doctors are also going to be snitching for the government.

That's Obama's new society: Everybody's a snitch. Children are encouraged by school teachers to snitch on their parents, psychiatrists are now being ordered in New York to snitch on their patients, and now doctors across the country are being ordered to snitch on their patients.

These are classic signs of a police state where every other person is part of the government spy network (Stasi) reporting on anyone who dares to believe they still have a Bill of Rights (or privacy).

With the stroke of a pen, Obama has just transformed the entire health care system into a government spy network that snitches on innocent people under the pretense of providing them with health care.

That's your Obamacare, folks: An interrogation, a band-aid and a bill in the mail. America is being screwed over on so many levels today, we're all going to need emergency colon surgery just to pull the large metal objects out of our asses that have been jammed in there by Big Government. - End

Problem...Reaction...Solution. This is your Fourth Estate in all of it's glory. We know who they speak for. Who speaks for the citizens? The citizens? I don't know. Supposedly they're all waaaaay too craaaaazy to think for themselves. Guaranteed supply and demand for a very dangerous and over represented industry. This is what happens when these multi national corporations are assumed the gift of personhood and subsequent constitution. They become government. Of, by and for a prescribed bottom line. As such, it is the entity who rescribbles the rules. Growth. Not survival. This is the difference between the artificial person being represented and the genuine, living, breathing one as our founders left it. Is a blatant and in your face attack on humanity itself at the hand of the entity who does not eat, breath, walk or talk. You see? Elected officials seem to be the preferred weapon of choice as these lobbies have free run of the mill. It's a shame that we have allowed ourselves to become complicit the illusion that this merge of corporation and state is some sort of free market shenanigan. It is not. At all.
    Anger is already a mental illness according to psychiatrists. They think if you are happy everything is ok, if you are angry or not happy, its because you have a mental illness.