Thread: [Video] Peter Schiff: We Can't Solve Our Problems Without Going Over A Cliff

[Video] Peter Schiff: We Can't Solve Our Problems Without Going Over A Cliff

Peter Schiff: We Can't Solve Our Problems Without Going Over A Cliff
    CNBC | December 26, 2012

http://youtu.be/AlaarqTjWjE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Peter was too easy here.

It is funny that people act like if congress just compromises all of our problems could be solved or could be on the way to being solved. Net present value of our debt is over 50 trillion. We are toast! The big money is playing the game until it can no longer be played, but once it breaks, it will break fast. Fortunately for us other countries are giving us time. Time in which to get into gold.

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    Fortunately for us other countries are giving us time. Time in which to get into gold.
    Gold, weapons, ammo, food. This $#@! is going to get ugly. WWIII abroad. Riots and looting at home.

We will likely see a reinstitution of the draft.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Gold, weapons, ammo, food. This $#@! is going to get ugly. WWIII abroad. Riots and looting at home.

We will likely see a reinstitution of the draft.
    I doubt we will have a draft again while I am alive, but if we did and if I am eligible, assuming we didn't get attacked, I will either be in jail or in Canada.