Thread: U.S. to Begin Sending Units into as many as 35 African Countries

U.S. to Begin Sending Units into as many as 35 African Countries

Per Fox News, I'll just break the link:

h t tp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/24/new-pentagon-effort-will-send-army-teams-to-africa-as-terror-threat-grows/

We all knew the next stage would be Africa. Next, it will be South America, I bet. In fact, I read not too long ago that people within some of the South American countries were becoming paranoid that the U.S. may start intervening a little more down there, again.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 12-24-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    American foreign policy is like a game of risk except that America always picks on the weakest players.

You want to know why? It's because Africa is a prime location to have when we go to war with China.

Quote Originally Posted by Iptay View Post
    You want to know why? It's because Africa is a prime location to have when we go to war with China.
    In that regard, China is years ahead of us they've been colonizing africa for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iptay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    In that regard, China is years ahead of us they've been colonizing africa for some time now.

You're both right - what I see happening is the U.S. takeover of Chinese possessions (oil and mineral resources) in Africa, done under the name of "national security" on the part of the U.S.

Why bother to negotiate treaties and invest in infrastructure if you can simply invade and take over the stuff that's already been built, ala Iraq?

so now we are in wars in 42 countries?

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    You're both right - what I see happening is the U.S. takeover of Chinese possessions (oil and mineral resources) in Africa, done under the name of "national security" on the part of the U.S.

Why bother to negotiate treaties and invest in infrastructure if you can simply invade and take over the stuff that's already been built, ala Iraq?
    Because you spend more than what you make.

Europe tried to take over all the natural resources in the world and it failed not just financially but in the term of human lives.More than a hundred million Europeans died in the wars and god knows how many others.The German Kaiser was more concerned about his colonies in Africa then about the thousands of his people dying on the Western,Eastern and Southern front.

The USA has ruled the world for less than 30 years and it already is starting to come apart on all sides.In time the price of arrogance will have to be paid in blood,bones and guts,as it has been paid by all Empires before it.

Last edited by Demigod; 12-25-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Sitting in New Zealand... pretty sure our moats no big enough...
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about resources. That is what most conflicts in the future will be about.

As the Seleka rebel alliance moves onwards to the Central African state's capital Bangui, the French are pondering on what to do with the alliance, take them out and preserve one of France's Uranium interests in the country or let the government of Francois Bozize fall, though from what I can understand, it's the Central African government's fault for making a mess of the state. Bozize is in his second term, almost his second year through.

Af-rica

What, they think it will be more Af-fordable?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

from post in recent Libya thread

the ptb knew well the publics loathe for the dubya back in mid 2000, they also knew well that they had a plan for mid east and africa that they wanted to implement that would have most likely lead to riots and massive protests around the world if tried under his or (similar to his) command. what they needed was a brother from a different mother, perhaps with some mid east - african heritage ( connection ) to make it all ok and pallatable to the world, and after all he is a no belle peace prize winner . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Af-rica

What, they think it will be more Af-fordable?
    Well considering America's position with energy, and it doesn't grow on trees. I'm not suprised at all about America's advancements, just like the Southern Central Command established in 1983 for the keeping of the flow of oil, logistical dominace over Somalia to Afghanistan's borders.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords!

欢迎回到美国
    huān yíng huí dào měi guó !!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

War is a racket! When the U.S. needs resources and needs to feed the machine, it simply invades and conquers like a virus:

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    War is a racket! When the U.S. needs resources and needs to feed the machine, it simply invades and conquers like a virus:

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
    People can't and don't want to change their lifestyles easily. You can't treat the federal government as if it's the problem itself, we are all to blame in the western world.