Thread: "Boehner's plan was a turd sandwhich... without bread" - Congressman Massie

Thumbs up "Boehner's plan was a turd sandwhich... without bread" - Congressman Massie

CFL e-mail -
    Last night, around 8:00 p.m., House Speaker John Boehner announced he would pull his “Plan B” compromise with President Obama because he didn’t have the votes.

Why? “Plan B was a turd sandwich ... without bread,” as Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) put it.

I couldn’t help but chuckle when I heard that description.

Congressman Massie, of course, is part of a new wave of pro-limited government leaders in Washington, D.C. who haven’t bought into the LIE that the way to shrink government is to grow it just a little less than the statists want every year...

Of course, NBC News and the New York Times called the failure of Plan B “embarrassing” for Speaker Boehner.

Other outlets wondered if this would mark the beginning of the end of John Boehner’s time as Speaker!

Only time will tell.

But Matt, one thing is sure. The establishment’s iron grip is weakening by the day as the American people wake up to their games ...

In fact, their whole concocted “fiscal cliff” crisis was a disaster from the get-go.

All it was designed to do is allow representatives and senators – who would do anything to avoid cutting spending - to get off the hook for a few months.

Now, they’re using the “cliff” crisis as a phony excuse to ram the status quo down our throats yet again ...

That’s right. You and I have seen this game before. The spending cuts that are always promised “tomorrow” never come.

You see, politicians never believe they are the problem.

After all, according to them, our nation’s $16.3 TRILLION debt has nothing to do with their spending, their irresponsibility, or their recklessness.

It’s your fault, they say.

They just don’t have enough money, because the American people are so greedy, they want to keep the money they’ve rightly earned – instead of giving it to politicians to WASTE.

And remember, taxes are only supposed to go up on the evil “rich!”

The small business owners. The job creators.

That’s how the statists gin up support for their schemes...

... By engaging in class warfare and convincing “average” folks you don’t have a stake in the fight.

Nothing could be a bigger LIE.

As you know, tax hikes ALWAYS cause more economic pain, but that’s not even the worst of it.

Any sane person understands just who is going to be paying the price for all the politicians’ madness and our skyrocketing debt.

It’s going to be you, me, and our children and grandchildren.

Future generations of Americans will pay the price with lost liberty and lost opportunity.

That’s exactly why the statists in Washington, D.C. are fighting so hard for a phony “compromise.”

They see any so-called “deal” to send taxes skyrocketing as total affirmation of all their spending, all their government growth, all their assaults on our liberties, and all their bailouts, borrowing, and printing money out of thin air.

And should this “deal” pass, they’ll think they have a blank check to continue.

It’s up to you and me to stop them. It’s up to you and me to fight back.

It’s up to you and me to continue “embarrassing” the Washington, D.C. political establishment by FORCING the politicians to recognize you and me aren’t the problem.

They are.

And their recklessness must come to an end.

Unfortunately, Speaker Boehner refuses to even hold a vote on legislation to protect all Americans from tax increases! As Congressman Paul stated, "Anyone familiar with my record should realize that I would prefer to vote on legislation protecting all Americans from a tax increase. Unfortunately, House leadership has denied me that option, which is why I voted against the rule for this bill."

You can help C4L turn up the pressure by calling your elected officials this weekend.

Leave them a message demanding they refuse to raise taxes and instead start cutting spending!

You can find your representative’s information here and your senators’ information here.

And even if you’re not in his district, I hope you’ll give John Boehner a call at (202) 225-0600 and tell him to stop compromising on principle.

In Liberty,
    John Tate
    President
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 12-21-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Tate knows how to write a good newsletter... any idea how big their email list is?

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    any idea how big their email list is?
    Yep
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

And you're not telling? rough figure?

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    And you're not telling? rough figure?
    Nope, I agreed to a NDA, sorry, not going to break my word.

Will eating turd sandwiches turn your skin orange?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Part of your NDA was not disclosing rough estimates on how large an audience CFL's newsletters reach? It seems like information they would want to promote.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not a sandwich because there's no bread.

http://www.whas.com/player/?station=...l&mid=22732239
    17:00-28:55 for the video

Nice South Park reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor8000 View Post
    Part of your NDA was not disclosing rough estimates on how large an audience CFL's newsletters reach? It seems like information they would want to promote.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Not a sandwich because there's no bread.
    I stand corrected.
    "The Patriarch"

Well the old saying goes:

Life is like a $hit sandwich, the more bread you have the less $hit you have to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Do it for the children.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Do it for the children.
    I feel the crocodile tears coming on, now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Do it for the children.
    Right out of the Bill Clinton playbook.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul