View Poll Results: Are we being sprayed?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 51.16%
  • No, usuallly not.

13 30.23%
  • Is there a third option?

8 18.60%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Not?) Absolute proof of Chemtrails

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

(Not?) Absolute proof of Chemtrails

This video is not Absolute proof of Chemtrails, but it does show a stunning amount of spraying over Dallas.
    The sky NEVER looked like that in the 70's and early 80's.

• Is the majority here finally convinced "we are being sprayed?"

Edit: If you've never seen this (the whole thing), and you vote NO on the poll, then you are an uninformed "dumb-ass."

Last edited by Indy Vidual; 12-19-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd venture to say we had less flights in the 70's and 80's, and of course we can't go back and compare emperically.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    I'd venture to say we had less flights in the 70's and 80's, and of course we can't go back and compare emperically.
    I remember the skies when I was younger. We didn't have trails that stay in the sky for hours checkerboarding the skies. Purely from real life observational experience I can tell you that CONtrails do not act like this. They quickly dissipate.
    I am the spoon.

I think the fact that our country and many others have been discovered to have done many operations in the past and knowing how maniacal they are, I think there is absolutely no doubt that either occasional or persistent spraying for weather modification and/or other purposes is occurring.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Anyone that is familiar with middle school math should be capable of understanding why chemtrails is BS. Its just not possible to carry enough stuff in a plane and spray it at those altitudes and have it even come close to a minimally effective dose amount.

Quote Originally Posted by rhelwig View Post
    Anyone that is familiar with middle school math should be capable of understanding why chemtrails is BS. Its just not possible to carry enough stuff in a plane and spray it at those altitudes and have it even come close to a minimally effective dose amount.
    That is a terrible argument. Please educate yourself a bit more on the subject.. I'm not even sure what they are but what you said is quite lame.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    That is a terrible argument. Please educate yourself a bit more on the subject.. I'm not even sure what they are but what you said is quite lame.
    Ok, so you don't know what they are but he needs to educate himself more on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Ok, so you don't know what they are but he needs to educate himself more on the subject?

with that statement I meant I have not made up my mind.. I have done much research however.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    with that statement I meant I have not made up my mind.. I have done much research however.
    Ah ok.

How do you know? Care to tell us why you think it's a terrible argument?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

How is that a terrible argument? If you do even a little basic math its pretty damn obvious that the chemtrails conspiracy theory is totally bogus. There's no way planes can be carrying enough stuff to do much of anything at those altitudes. Do the math! Do it yourself, and stop believing photoshop without at least thinking about it.

How is that a terrible argument? If you do even a little basic math its pretty damn obvious that the chemtrails conspiracy theory is totally bogus. There's no way planes can be carrying enough stuff to do much of anything at those altitudes. Do the math! Do it yourself, and stop believing photoshop without at least thinking about it.
    Planes are heavy. I'm sure glad they don't allow passengers on airplanes. That would be dangerous.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Planes are heavy. I'm sure glad they don't allow passengers on airplanes. That would be dangerous.
    That's really oversimplifyiing it. Do you know what it would take to mount a sprayer on the wing of a jet? How many tons of those chemcials do they need to carry, just in the wings? How do they store it? How does the mechanism work? I've heard from some pilots here that it would be nigh impossible. The argument is not bogus. It's a good point that you chemtrail people need to start 'splainin.

Uh, that is a a terrible argument. Let me see if I get this straight.. you are saying that chemtrails aren't real because they can't possibly carry enough chemicals? I laugh at the 'do some math' quip too. Implying that because I have not 'done some math' I am ignorant or moronic. Please give me the variables and I will gladly 'do some math.' For starters, it would to help to know what they are spraying... you know, dissipation rates, concentration, etc. Your 'math' is obviously flawed in that you couldn't begin to tell me that. Saying that chemicals released at those altitudes would be ineffective is another flaw in your logic. That would really depend on what they were trying to do would it not? Directly poisoning people would surely not be as effective at 35,000 ft compared to a fly-over at 500 ft. The covered area at 35,000 ft would be so large the chemicals would largely be uneffective. (not make you die quickly) That is not to say that cancer rates would not be affected in the long run i.e. subtle depopulation. I'm not even saying this is the case. What about geoengineering? Are you aware of Operation Popeye? We have done extensive research into controlling weather patterns; whether that was to be used as weaponry or for humanaterian motives i.e. hurricane displacement etc. You are uninformed of what you are speaking on. The ridiculous assumption that planes couldn't carry enough chemicals when you don't know (and I don't know!) what they are or what the purposes of said chemicals is supposed to be as the sole basis of your arguement is troubling.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 01-17-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The lunatics around here will rip you to shreds for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    The lunatics around here will rip you to shreds for saying that.
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's the motive?
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    What's the motive?
    They think it's something sinister, I'm sure.

What's the motive?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I know what it's like to avoid long videos, but this one is worth the time:

What's the motive?
    There are several leading candidates for the real motive (i.e military related/enhanced radar, GeoEngineering, "poison us all a bit more", weather modification, etc)
    • I can tell you for certain, the skies did not used to ever look that way, even with a large amount of airplane traffic.
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 12-19-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post

Lol. Someone needs to start checking the IP addresses on these accounts. They pop up out of the woodworks when it's time for them to troll threads seeking truth.
    I am the spoon.

Lol. Someone needs to start checking the IP addresses on these accounts. They pop up out of the woodworks when it's time for them to troll threads seeking truth.
    Man, I've been an active poster here for almost 5 years.

What's the motive?
    Who the hell knows?
    All I know is I watch it from time to time. They fly over, criss crossing, on a perfectly clear day (perhaps been clear for days), then I watch the spray spread out over time and completely fill the sky with clouds (note, I'm outside the whole time watching this happen as I till or otherwise tend to my 50'x100' garden and 30'x30' herb patch). So, they are doing something that is creating clouds. And, I experience problems (I have a mild form of asthma) the following day or two with breathing and aching, but not always the same symptoms exactly (although I'm not keeping a log on it).

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Who the hell knows?
    All I know is I watch it from time to time. They fly over, criss crossing, on a perfectly clear day (perhaps been clear for days), then I watch the spray spread out over time and completely fill the sky with clouds (note, I'm outside the whole time watching this happen as I till or otherwise tend to my 50'x100' garden and 30'x30' herb patch). So, they are doing something that is creating clouds. And, I experience problems (I have a mild form of asthma) the following day or two with breathing and aching, but not always the same symptoms exactly (although I'm not keeping a log on it).
    This has happened to me a few times in the 3 months since I've been here in Mesa. Word for word except the gardening. Mesa is like chemtrail central compared to where I lived. They don't even care if anyone notices here.
    I am the spoon.

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 11-16-2014 at 12:53 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    dude if a chemtrail flew over your house, the chemicals wouldn't affect you, they would affect someone else. The plane is so high in the atmosphere that the wind carries it elsewhere. Affecting people miles away from where you are.
    Then he is affected by the chemtrails sprayed in the next town. It certainly reaches you from the sky, without a doubt. So however you can fit that into your equation.
    I am the spoon.

Then he is affected by the chemtrails sprayed in the next town. It certainly reaches you from the sky, without a doubt. So however you can fit that into your equation.
    Right. I forgot we were supposed to just assume that he is affected in one way or another by chemtrails by engaging in confirmation bias. Sorry about that. My head's not in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    dude if a chemtrail flew over your house, the chemicals wouldn't affect you, they would affect someone else. The plane is so high in the atmosphere that the wind carries it elsewhere. Affecting people miles away from where you are.
    Are you kidding me? You think the stuff was just a small spot over my house? The stuff covers miles and miles.

And noone photoshoped my skies right in front of my eyes, so, the, "There's not enough stuff mathmatically to do that" doesn't explain anything.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 12-20-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Are you kidding me? You think the stuff was just a small spot over my house? The stuff covers miles and miles.

And noone photoshoped my skies right in front of my eyes, so, the, "There's not enough stuff mathmatically to do that" doesn't explain anything.
    Lol no $#@! right? I wonder how many deniers would stand next to me here in Mesa and call me a liar.
    I am the spoon.

What's the motive?
    Fear, greed, hate and a hunger for power are some of the motives!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Fear, greed, hate and a hunger for power are some of the motives!
    Amen sister!

I really wish we could escape to a new planet.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast