View Poll Results: Are we being sprayed?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 51.16%
  • No, usuallly not.

13 30.23%
  • Is there a third option?

8 18.60%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (Not?) Absolute proof of Chemtrails

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Wow. My first neg rep ever. Your post shows a severe adversity to humour.

Poking fun at reality doesn't mean you don't like it.
    $#@!. This place is so infested with trolls it's hard to tell the difference between humor and trolling. You got caught in the crossfire. I'm sorry bro.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    That's really oversimplifyiing it. Do you know what it would take to mount a sprayer on the wing of a jet? How many tons of those chemcials do they need to carry, just in the wings? How do they store it? How does the mechanism work? I've heard from some pilots here that it would be nigh impossible. The argument is not bogus. It's a good point that you chemtrail people need to start 'splainin.
    It's something that needs to be discussed. But it has zero importance when it comes to whether chemtrails are real or not. I'm having my friend link me the schematics. She is well versed in this stuff. I'll post it.
    I am the spoon.

I've heard they deploy it as a fuel additive so that there's no extra equipment necessary for most commercial jet liners.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

Here is how long a chemtrail lasts with an 747 aircraft loaded to near max gross weight dumping chemicals .
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor8000 View Post
    I've heard they deploy it as a fuel additive so that there's no extra equipment necessary for most commercial jet liners.
    Then every pilot, mechanic, and maintenance worker for the airlines should know all about it and it would be easy to prove.

So, let's all just ignore $#@! that we see that is different than it used to be. It's an illusion and should not be questioned. You are out of line to ever question things and should never give theories as to what might be the cause. If you can't prove it, shut up and never speak of it again. Or, we will stomp you.

Not sarcasm coming from me. RPF is infested with people who love to deny reality and troll threads into the ground to keep any real discussion from happening.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 12-20-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor8000 View Post
    Point of fact: The State of Texas has a State Sponsored Weather Modification program which includes using aircraft to spray chemicals into the atmosphere. Here's a little snippet from their website:
    Thank you.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    So, let's all just ignore $#@! that we see that is different than it used to be. It's an illusion and should not be questioned. You are out of line to ever question things and should never give theories as to what might be the cause. If you can't prove it, shut up and never speak of it again. Or, we will stomp you.

Not sarcasm coming from me. RPF is infested with people love to deny reality and troll threads into the ground to keep any real discussion from happening.
    You are getting your discussion. What is it? You put forth a theory and can't stand to have it chalenged?
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Yes it is called adding nuclei for water vapor to condense around. Besides the actual H2O created by burning Jet A fuel the turbines are adding billions of nuclei for water vapor to condense on. Water vapor can be way below its dewpoint and remain water vapor without nuclei to condense on. Once abundant nuclei are added by the burning jet fuel, to the supersaturated air, long term cirrus and cirrostratus, and cirocumulus clouds form.

The UK Guardian newspaper reports the gov admitting spraying chemtrails over the unwitting population for a number of years. Those areas now have high birth defect rates as germs and poisons were in the chemtrails. This is the only article I know of were the GOV admits chemtrails are real and not just contrails or our imagination. They used the age old excuse of national security (good for you and kept secret for your own safety).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Ar...398507,00.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

German Government Admits To Spraying Population With Chemtrails

ETA:

Last edited by donnay; 12-20-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here are the plane schematics regarding chemtrails. My phone sucks so please go to the link. It has to do with the discussion about whether the planes can actually carry the equipment needed.

http://www.cleanairandwater.net/chem...vy-metals.html
    I am the spoon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    You are getting your discussion. What is it? You put forth a theory and can't stand to have it chalenged?
    Challenged is fine. Nobody is even discussing the evidence on either side. I tried to look at your link. Do you have a link to a website instead of a PDF?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The UK Guardian newspaper reports the gov admitting spraying chemtrails over the unwitting population for a number of years. Those areas now have high birth defect rates as germs and poisons were in the chemtrails. This is the only article I know of were the GOV admits chemtrails are real and not just contrails or our imagination. They used the age old excuse of national security (good for you and kept secret for your own safety).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Ar...398507,00.html
    Can a chemtrail skeptic please counter this with evidence? Thank you.
    I am the spoon.

Can a chemtrail skeptic please counter this with evidence? Thank you.
    No they did not admit the chemtrails were real. They admitted to doing tests in the UK if you can believe the MSM guardian. I have never argued that the governement was incapable of doing tests and spraying what can be toxins on people. What I have argued against is the the evidence of long lasting banners in the sky being the smoking gun that they are chemtrails. When people say they aren't possibly to be contrails they are absolutely wrong. It is exactly the same thing I will say when people say Jet A fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt or weaken steel I say they are completely on utterly wrong. These things I haven't read or watched a youtube video to learn, I have personally observed them.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    It is exactly the same thing I will say when people say Jet A fuel cannot burn hot enough to melt or weaken steel I say they are completely on utterly wrong. These things I haven't read or watched a youtube video to learn, I have personally observed them.
    Yep. A malfunctioning jet engine can melt.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yep. A malfunctioning jet engine can melt.
    The way I understand it, the temperatures inside a jet engine are much hotter than what jet fuel burns when lit outside a combustion chamber. Kinda like how diesel works.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

If you think like a conspirator, you might see some logic behind the whole chemtrail thing.

Everyone has to drink water, eat food and breathe.

Poison the water? OK, but then people will figure out how to filter the poison out.
    Poison the food? OK, but then people will figure out how to grow organics and non-GMOs.
    So, what's left? Poison the air. Everybody has to breathe. And whatever they don't breathe will fall into the soil, into the food, into the water. Much more efficient.

I don't understand the purpose of getting so wound up about chemtrails though.

The *official* version of 9/11 is that it was carried out by a CIA trained and supplied organisation. People mostly don't care.

General Clark came out a decade ago and said what are now the last 15 years of wars have all been running to a pre-planned scheduled and listed them in order.

Nobody cares.

If the government admitted tomorrow that chemtrails are real, and that they have been paying the airlines subsidies for the wear gear and weight... no one would care.

They would say it is part of the fight against global warming or something.

The world is so full of tin made real we don't have to chase the tin we don't have insider reports or admissions too.

What is the goal? I mean the hardcore tin canon reckons that even if Ron Paul had been elected president along with 400 followers it wouldn't have changed anything because they would have been swapped out with clones or had their minds changed or something, because the current world order isn't a result of mass incompetence but of malevolent intelligence so powerful its possibly extra terrestrial in origin.

Is that the goal? To get us all to stop 'wasting time' on this forum and figure out how to overthrow the alien overlords?

In that light the whole push to get the less investigated theories limelight looks pretty darn cointel pro if you know what I mean.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

@Idiom,

Some people focus on one thing, some on another. A discussion on a topic can be made by those that have an interest in it. Anyone that is not "into that sort of thing" can go to other threads where their interest lies.

Not everyone is "built" to be a politician, but many are "built" for freedom.

If you, or any of the trolls (notice I did not include you as a troll), don't want to really discuss the possibility of chemtrails as an explaination for the cloud systems that screw up our view of the horizon or even the distant hills, that's okay, go somewhere else. I only entered into this discussion because of the trolling, to give my perspective from an "eye witness" point of view.

It would seem, from some, that because someone can't yet prove a theory that they should just give it up. And, if we are being sprayed with $#@! that effects our health and that of our children, it is not an unworthy task to investigate it. If not, then no harm done, it is resolved.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerriAnn View Post
    If you think like a conspirator, you might see some logic behind the whole chemtrail thing.

Everyone has to drink water, eat food and breathe.

Poison the water? OK, but then people will figure out how to filter the poison out.
    Poison the food? OK, but then people will figure out how to grow organics and non-GMOs.
    So, what's left? Poison the air. Everybody has to breathe. And whatever they don't breathe will fall into the soil, into the food, into the water. Much more efficient.
    The biggest problem spraying from jet airplane exhaust at 27,000 to 35,000 feet (the altitude most commercial airliners fly at) is drift and wind dispersal. At that altitude, you have little control over where it reached the ground. It can travel litterally thousands of miles before settling to the earth. Emissions from a plane over the US could drift as far as Europe (or even further depending on the jet stream). That is why crop dusters fly as close to the ground as possible- to control where what they are spraying goes. Using jet planes to disperse chemicals to contaminate the ground would be terribly inefficient. Another problem. If it is a scheme of the elites to poison the "peons", they have to breathe the same air the rest of us do. I don't see them wearing gas masks when out in public or living in sealed rooms.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-22-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Spraying from jet airplane exhaust at 27,000 to 35,000 feet (the altitude most commercial airliners fly at) is drift and wind dispersal. At that altitude, you have little control over where it reached the ground. It can travel litterally thousands of miles before settling to the earth. That is why crop dusters fly as close to the ground as possible. Using jet planes to disperse chemicals to contaminate the ground would be terribly inefficient. Another problem. If it is a scheme of the elites to poison the "peons", they have to breathe the same air the rest of us do.
    They also have to use the same money we do, but they still screw it up.

If anyone here knows a pilot, well you probably already know how stupid this theory is.... But if you know a pilot ask him if he knows what his exhaust should look like. Ask him if he understands how an engine works.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    If anyone here knows a pilot, well you probably already know how stupid this theory is.... But if you know a pilot ask him if he knows what his exhaust should look like. Ask him if he understands how an engine works.
    It requires that the airlines are in on it and probably being subsidised for all the extra weight.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    It requires that the airlines are in on it and probably being subsidised for all the extra weight.
    It requires the pilots, mechanics, engineers, and fuel makers to be aware of it.

It's something that needs to be discussed. But it has zero importance when it comes to whether chemtrails are real or not. I'm having my friend link me the schematics. She is well versed in this stuff. I'll post it.
    It's not of zero importance. It's pretty much a qualifier for the question.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Lol. Someone needs to start checking the IP addresses on these accounts. They pop up out of the woodworks when it's time for them to troll threads seeking truth.
    Man, I've been an active poster here for almost 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Yes, interested in knowing if you actually, honestly watched even the first 10 minutes of this video, did you see the 3 weathermen/women talking about chemtrails...

...and/or did you actually watch the whole video?

Edit: Same question to KingOfNothing and the others:
    • Have YOU watched even 10 minutes of the documentary?
    Have YOU watched even 10 minutes of the documentary?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am surprised such a large plurality voted Yes. I vote no. Seems like a flimsy theory, documentaries notwithstanding. Sorry.

Consider who is likely to even click on a thread on chemtrails. If you think they are silly you will likely not even bother to read it and won't get counted in the poll.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast