Thread: Obama's drone strikes killed 176 children in Pakistan

Obama's drone strikes killed 176 children in Pakistan

Obama's Drones Have Killed at Least 176 Children in Pakistan Alone

Twenty children and six adults were killed this past week in Newtown, Connecticut, by a deranged individual. These children are not the only ones to have been killed.

On Sept. 25, a study was published by Stanford Law School and New York University's School of Law entitled, "Living under Drones," which reported that, contrary to Obama and his top counter-terrorism adviser, John Brennan, civilian deaths are not "exceedingly rare" in drone attacks. (See EIR, Oct. 12, 2012)

Obama has already authorized 283 strikes in Pakistan, six times more than the number during President George W. Bush's eight years in office.

Every Tuesday, the President of the United States attends a kill meeting in the White House, in which he selects targets and gives approval to drone attacks, which have already killed 176 innocent children and a total of approximately 1,000 civilians in Pakistan alone
    Discuss.
    They use force, to make you do, what the deciders have decided you must do. -- Eldridge Cleaver

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, drones are not guns! Wahhhhh. Military! Heroes! Yeah! America! Collateral damage in war is unavoidable! Grawwwwwrl! Heroes! Yeah! What?
    Best of luck in life.

Drone control laws anyone?? Lol drone confiscation?? Hmmm??
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Out of sight out of mind. Its over there someplace most people can not find on a map.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Yea, but the government did it - so its ok. Another exception, by the exceptional.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

This is what I wrote on Facebook about this.

"Before we get into a discussion about more gun control laws, perhaps we should consider having more drone control."

And then someone made a comment on that post and subsequently deleted it, and removed me as a friend. Apparently you can't criticize the "dear leader" in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    This is what I wrote on Facebook about this.

"Before we get into a discussion about more gun control laws, perhaps we should consider having more drone control."
    I going to borrow that, please!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I going to borrow that, please!
    Go ahead.

Not America = not our problem. Besides, Obama won a nobel peace price, so this is really all Bush's fault!
    Rand Paul 2016

He is just killing off Bush's mistakes. Ooops, I meant to say cleaning out

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Out of sight out of mind. Its over there someplace most people can not find on a map.
    Amen. Many people have not a clue we are in Yemen or that our drone strikes kill 10 fold as many civilians as 'combatants.' (Any male over 17 years old) I really wish we could get a campaign going. One to two billboards and the MSM has to report on it. A well traveled highway with an especially realistic billboard of 'collateral damage' and they will take notice. I am not aware of the laws or even how to go about doing it (restrictions and such on bill boards/decency laws and who to go through to get approved) but any information is appreciated. Blown up children on a billboard will definitely bring discussion, besides a hell of lot more than 25,000 petition signatures, to at least have Obama address theses war crimes. I'm especially interested in billboards around the bases that recruit/fly missions out of. If the majority of the pilots see the devastation these bombs really do they will be that much more likely to refuse to do them.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Not America = not our problem. Besides, Obama won a nobel peace price, so this is really all Bush's fault!
    Agree. Blame Bush...

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    And then someone made a comment on that post and subsequently deleted it, and removed me as a friend. Apparently you can't criticize the "dear leader" in any way.
    You must have liberal friends. I have all conservative friends but one, and two of them removed me as friend because of the facts I posted about Romney and one of them, a deacon in my church, not only removed me as a friend, but blocked me as well. I feel the love, the tough love that is. It is sad, but many times it appears that non-Christians are better people than people who claim to be Christians.

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Isn't it funny how the left live in denial about things like thi? I have brought the drones up several times and people call me a nut. IF a Repulican was president and this was happening, the left would be protesting. I have commented about the FAA Reauthorization Act that includes the use of drones surveying the friendly skies of America. Not a damn word. It pisses me off. There is no hope for America. NONE!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "These killings, while unfortunate, were neither willful nor intentional, and were committed in the commission of the fight against global jihadist extremism, which is a movement which is hellbent upon killing as many Americans and westerners in general as possible. Again, while these killings are unfortunate, and no one is happy about them, there can be no comparison between these and the killings committed in Newtown, CT.”

I’m just about out of gas, and hope, for trying to convince these people how thoroughly wrong they are about this. Turn a couple here and there… the rest, the mass, march merrily on toward the inevitable reckoning which they neither see, nor will comprehend when it comes. I’m resigned to carve out a little niche for myself, pray to God, and hope I can spare my closest from the worst of it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    "These killings, while unfortunate, were neither willful nor intentional, and were committed in the commission of the fight against global jihadist extremism, which is a movement which is hellbent upon killing as many Americans and westerners in general as possible. Again, while these killings are unfortunate, and no one is happy about them, there can be no comparison between these and the killings committed in Newtown, CT.”

I’m just about out of gas, and hope, for trying to convince these people how thoroughly wrong they are about this. Turn a couple here and there… the rest, the mass, march merrily on toward the inevitable reckoning which they neither see, nor will comprehend when it comes. I’m resigned to carve out a little niche for myself, pray to God, and hope I can spare my closest from the worst of it.
    just say, blowing up a kid with a bomb in Pakistan is just as bad a kid getting shot here. unless of course, the person you are talking to think people on the other side of the world or sub-human.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Jones the nut again, thousands killed by drones?

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Jones the nut again, thousands killed by drones?
    How about getting away from your news filters before throwing out the nutter comment.

According to data compiled by the New America Foundation from reliable news reports, 337 CIA drone strikes in Pakistan have killed an estimated 1,932 to 3,176 people since 2004, of which 1,487 - 2,595 were reported to be militants.

This means the average non-militant casualty rate over the life of the program is 18-23 percent. In 2012 it has been around 10 percent, down sharply from its peak in 2006 of over 60 percent.
    http://counterterrorism.newamerica.net/drones

Estimated Total Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan,
    2004 - 2012*

Year Militant Low Militant High Unknown Low Unknown High Civilian Low Civilian High Total Low Total High
    2012 187 298 19 31 4 4 210 333
    2011 304 488 31 36 56 64 367 600
    2010 555 960 38 50 16 21 611 1028
    2009 241 508 44 136 66 80 354 721
    2008 157 265 49 54 23 28 229 347
    2004-2007 43 76 16 18 95 107 155 200
    Total 1487 2595 188 315 257 310 1932 3176
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Yeah, no one in the government or military denies that they have killed - and will continue to kill - countless people, including children, through the use of drones. They're actually at the point where they not only do not apologize for killing kids, but actually justify it by claiming they - LITTLE CHILDREN - are possibly/probably "militants".

Humanity will not long suffer such an out of control, imperialist aggressor.

FYI, the article posted by the OP is inaccurate. Many of the 176 killed were under the Bush administration. Can't fault Obama for everything. If you're going to use that reference keep this in mind.

Just like his infowars website in 2007 had a flash ad promoting the idea that Eugene Cernan Harrison Schimitt and Ron Evans never travelled to the moon and then Eugene and Harrison never walked on the moon.

Stop being so paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by freejack View Post
    FYI, the article posted by the OP is inaccurate. Many of the 176 killed were under the Bush administration. Can't fault Obama for everything. If you're going to use that reference keep this in mind.
    I've always understood Obama to really mean: Everyone that engineered and profits from this $#@!. EG The Federal Government. Halliburton. Banks. BP/Shell/Etc. Blackwater. $#@!heads Unitedv(Congressional "leaders") and more.
    Best of luck in life.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just like his infowars website in 2007 had a flash ad promoting the idea that Eugene Cernan Harrison Schimitt and Ron Evans never travelled to the moon and then Eugene and Harrison never walked on the moon.

Stop being so paranoid.
    drone war is not paranoia, its real.

Stop being so paranoid.
    Perhaps you could start to be more upset over all the people killed by drones, than you are over alleged errors by Jones.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/