Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Grabbers Call for Murder of NRA President, Supporters in Wake of Mass Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can we please $#@!ing leave now???

No amount of "education" is going to change people like this.

This experiment is over, done, finished, kaput.

It is long, LONG, LONG past time for all of us to go our separate ways.

Before this turns into a "War of the Roses" and we all end up killing each other.
    Let's invade Canada.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anywhere, $#@! I don't know or care.

Northern New England splits away, joins the Canadian Maritimes as the Atlantic Alliance.

Texas and Alaska by itself.

Same thing for NY and California.

These aren't some 14 year old kids on /b/.

These are real people who want to murder me for exercising my rights.

I will resist.
    INTERESTING THOUGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    We should probably all fly to Switzerland and declare ourselves political refugees. Just a thought.
    Chipin for a charter, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Where do they get their information from? The media. Where do the learn about the Bill of Rights and the reasons why we have a 2nd amendment? No where!
    I was reading in our local paper that social studies/history was being shortchanged in our local HS. They are supposed to have 2 semesters, but only get one. The semester that is missing is the revolutionary war era one. I believe the one they kept was the progressive years. Is it any wonder kids don't know anything about the Constitution? Then again, it is so hard to fit these pesky classes in between sensitivity training, GLBT awareness, anti-bullying classes, D.A.R.E, and so on... We must keep our priorities straight! THe good news is that they are trying to get it back!

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Let's invade Canada.
    Loompanics, the book publisher of really unusual literature, published a book on Canada invading the United States. They released it right before 9/11 and credit it with driving them out of business.

I'd get you a title, but I think it's in my roommates room and she's asleep right now. If you care nudge or PM me tomm.

-t

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Count me in, I'm ready to hit the restart button.
    So many are my friend, so many are.

Unfortunately it may be a long way off (or longer than we think). In the meantime, they are going to try and make us as defenseless as possible prior to collapse. Which is why we have to keep fighting them politically and intellectually.

The problem is, these people have "cover".

How long it would be before one of us was arrested for saying that they should be killed?

This is just the start.
    Agreed, but in the end the meaning of the 2A will be decided by uncompromising men with guns.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    herein lies the problem with the extreme left. They wish to only be able to have the police and military use guns against their political opponents.
    FIFY
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

This is not surprising to me.

Most people see the world through themselves.
    These people have psychotic thoughts, and dont trust themselves with guns, so they obviously dont trust others.

If anything, they definitely put weight in the mental health side of the debate. They also reinforce, in my mind, the need for the 2nd Amendment - so people can defend themselves from the psychotic. These people making these threats are probably not too far off from the Adam Lanzas of the world.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

A lefty cousin of mine is all about "peace" and gun control but when it comes to them brown people across the ocean he is all like "blow the hell out of them."

Silly lefty's.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street". It's all about shifting the blame. We can't carry out justice on the guy who actually did this, so let's inflict "justice" on those who support their right to carry the means to the end. It makes no sense, and it's what's killing freedom in this country.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Lol not much thinking in those comments.
    A guy walks into an NRA conference meeting waving a gun violently. The end.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Looks like trolls and single celled organisms found a way to use Twitter. Making a thread about them only gives them more exposure.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12