Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Executed by the Police.. 13 Shots- one clearly after the man is dying

Man Executed by the Police.. 13 Shots- one clearly after the man is dying

Twelve shots.. then after the man is dying one more for good measure. The way they knew his name and waited for him to arrive home shows that someone called the police on him. (Most probably his family because he was 'suicidal'-kc)

ETA: "Suspect armed with a knife"- obviously justified right??
    "Ready to clear?"- after the man is unresponsive for a minute and a half (dead)
    "Cuff him up, cuff him up"- all very procedural as the man is clearly dead

ETA: I am trying not to break a damn tooth watching how this went down. I want everyone who clicks on the thread to watch and see. I'll edit again once I 'count to ten.'
    ETA: The dragging of a corpse to handcuff is especially noteworthy.- "You need to cuff him." "Hurrruah" (the dragging of the body)
    ETA: A pig clearly asks, "cuffs?"- Because he knows he is dragging a dead person
    ETA: When I think it can't piss me off any more- "Moody, Moody (sp?) "Anybody outstanding?" (as in, does anyone have warrants) "What about the house, anybody in the house?"
    ETA: Four and a half minutes before medics were called as they're more concerned with justifying the homicide than trying to save the man's life.
    ETA: Six minutes before any 'noticeable' attempt is made to save the man. (though he is clearly dead)
    ETA: Cops trying to cover up the murder soon after (cutting his shirt to say they attempted to save him and kicking eveidence away)
    ETA:"Do me a favor"-pig 1 ( as the paramedics are hopelessly trying to revive a dead man) "What's that?" pig 2
    pig 1- "Call 'slewer' (sp?) and tell him to get me one of our lawye.. one of our reps."
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 12-14-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just witnessed a murder. Bag him, tag him and lawyer up.

That's $#@!ed up
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

i've seen a lot of videos but this one instantly raises the blood pressure.

No rope for these murderous $#@!ers-call in Vlad the Impaler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No rope for these murderous $#@!ers-call in Vlad the Impaler.
    his descendants are members of the royal family.

this video had me jump up with rage. cant believe this.

And we don't live in Nazi Germany. Pisses me off, makes my hatred towards the gd police justified.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post

I was horrified for 30 seconds or so before the rage set in.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He went for something and lost. The final shot was within milliseconds of the previous, and the dude appeared to still have fight in him.

I hate cops and government, but if somebody pulls something on me I'm shooting till they don't move.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    And we don't live in Nazi Germany. Pisses me off, makes my hatred towards the gd police justified.
    If you're not familiar with it, check out "They Thought They Were Free". Here's an audio book excerpt:

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    He went for something and lost. The final shot was within milliseconds of the previous, and the dude appeared to still have fight in him.

I hate cops and government, but if somebody pulls something on me I'm shooting till they don't move.

are you gonna box a person in ready and willing to fire upon the person for being suicidal? the only aggressor here was the cop.

are you gonna box a person in ready and willing to fire upon the person for being suicidal? the only aggressor here was the cop.
    Do you have the back story on why that cop was waiting across the road for this guy to show up? I don't.

So I'm going on what I see, for now. And that's a cop pulling up behind somebody he knows, a passenger getting out of the car and going for something, and the cop firing.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Prince Charles is quite proud of that, or so I've read.

Do you have the back story on why that cop was waiting across the road for this guy to show up? I don't.

So I'm going on what I see, for now. And that's a cop pulling up behind somebody he knows, a passenger getting out of the car and going for something, and the cop firing.
    looks like an armed thug staking someone out for a murder

That was cold blooded murder.
    Rand Paul 2016

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The local newspaper account doesn't match the video at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED: Manteca Police confirmed that the man shot and killed by an officer Wednesday in the 200 block of Flores Avenue had a weapon but it was not a gun as some witnesses contended.

A man who witnesses said pulled a gun on a Manteca Police officer in a residential neighborhood at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday was shot and killed by the patrolman in the front yard of a home in the 200 block of Flores Avenue.

A Manteca Police spokesman said the 34-year-old Hispanic male adult died from his injuries just a block away from Doctors Hospital. The driver of the pickup reportedly lived at the residence and was detained by officers but later released without charges.

One juvenile, two male adults and one female adult were also initially detained by officers at the scene. They were all released within 20 minutes after the scene was under control with officers not knowing if they were in danger from someone in the house.

Police said the officer – a 10-year veteran – spotted a suspicious pickup truck and attempted to make a traffic stop when it pulled up to a house on Flores Avenue next to a large fir tree with two occupants inside. When the officer pulled up to the curb to investigate, a passenger bailed out of the truck cab and advanced toward the officer, a witness said.

Witnesses also reported hearing as many as nine shots ring out as the man fell to the ground near the back of the truck. Firefighters arrived and performed chest compressions on the suspect for some 10 minutes before placing him on a back board and taking him on a gurney to a waiting ambulance.

Residents came out of their homes and filled the sidewalks along North Street and down Flores Avenue watching the police and paramedic activity in their neighborhood.

Neighbors reported continually having seen people coming in and out of the Flores Avenue residence in recent weeks and believed there was some type of a chop shop activity going on in the house – something police could not confirm. They also said they suspected the house was occupied by a number of illegal aliens.

Police units from all over the city responded to the scene along with two officers each from the Sheriff’s Department and the Ripon Police Department after they got the call of an officer-involved shooting.

The street was closed down from North Street to half a block to the south.

The investigation at the shooting scene was continuing beyond 11 p.m. last night as five police vehicles remained parked in the street in front of the residence where a command post had been set up. Flood lights illuminated the street and the front yard of the house.

The San Joaquin County District attorney will be leading the investigation into the shooting, police said. As is customary the officer involved in the shooting was placed on a three-day administrative leave.

http://www.mantecabulletin.com/archives/24323/
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

That thug was just waiting for the opportunity to murder somebody. I'm surprised he didn't kill the woman who ran up afterwards.

The other members of his gang will defend him though. He will be back on the streets in no time, ready to kill again.

Blah blah blah...suspect this, suspect that.

Some goody two shoes citizen called the cops because he/she didn't like what was going on next door. Busy body cop runs up to a suspicious vehicle (only suspicious because he says it is) and murders the passenger.

No one arrested afterwards, so I'm assuming all their suspicions were incorrect.

Interesting how the cop makes one last shot right when he calls in to say "shots fired." Probably thought he sounded bad ass over the radio.
    Rand Paul 2016

"Police said the officer – a 10-year veteran – spotted a suspicious pickup truck and attempted to make a traffic stop when it pulled up to a house on Flores Avenue next to a large fir tree with two occupants inside. When the officer pulled up to the curb to investigate, a passenger bailed out of the truck cab and advanced toward the officer, a witness said."

If that's their story, then ftp.

ITS COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post

ITS COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!

I probably shouldn't have lol'ed, but I couldn't resist. Amazing how life imitates South Park sometimes.

It looked like he was jumping out of the truck to me. edit: I watched it again to be sure, and I still didn't see him going for something. :/ The cops were yelling at him to get down, and he was trying to comply.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-14-2012 at 11:22 AM.

I watched the video. Did they ever find the supposed knife? I know the cop was frantically searching for one as the man lay dying. The man wasn't even facing the cop let a lone advancing toward him when shot. Another murder by the terrorist in blue, in the perpetual "War in the USA".
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looked like he was jumping out of the truck to me. edit: I watched it again to be sure, and I still didn't see him going for something. :/ The cops were yelling at him to get down, and he was trying to comply.
    He was obviously very startled. Those cops came out of nowhere. Doesn't help that they're screaming that they're going to shoot him before he even gets out of the vehicle.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    He was obviously very startled. Those cops came out of nowhere. Doesn't help that they're screaming that they're going to shoot him before he even gets out of the vehicle.
    In all these sort of videos, it seems like the cops expect people to comply far faster than a normal person could and not appear "threatening" at the same time. Is it just me?

I only watched it one time, didn't want to taint my perspective.

What I saw was the passenger getting out, going for something in the front of his shorts, the pig firing, a final surge from the victim, and the cop firing a final time.

If you watch the video a few times there's no doubt in my mind that you can slow down things down in your mind and think through each frame, but that isn't the reality of how things go down.

Either way, after reading the news article, it sounds like cops $#@!ing with these guys and being aggressive. It's not like either of these guys were murder suspects. So FTP.

I lived through some violent times but this still gets me. People like that (cops/anyone/ who kills that easily) dont live long in a country where I come from.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

"When more police arrived, they released that Duenez’s foot was caught in the seatbelt, which was probably the reason for him moving widely when he got out of his vehicle."

http://sourcefednews.com/footage-of-...narmed-victim/

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    "When more police arrived, they released that Duenez’s foot was caught in the seatbelt, which was probably the reason for him moving widely when he got out of his vehicle."

http://sourcefednews.com/footage-of-...narmed-victim/

Ahhh, that explains why he appeared to grab something.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast