Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Grabbers Call for Murder of NRA President, Supporters in Wake of Mass Shooting

Gun Grabbers Call for Murder of NRA President, Supporters in Wake of Mass Shooting

This is sick:

Melissa Melton
    Infowars.com
    December 14, 2012

Following the horrific Connecticut school massacre that left 28 people dead this morning, Twitter began trending with people blaming the National Rifle Association (NRA) and the 2nd Amendment — and not the person with free will who committed the atrocity — for the tragedy.

Some people went so far as to openly call for the murder of NRA President David Keene and any NRA supporters.

h ttp://www.infowars.com/gun-grabbers-call-for-murder-of-nra-president-supporters-in-wake-of-mass-shooting/
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really do hate leftists. I really do.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

And he goes by St Nick , tisk, tisk , if my Grandmother was still alive and he said that in the house , he would be whacked hard with a cane .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-16-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Lol not much thinking in those comments.

How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle Mitchell
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Can we please $#@!ing leave now???

No amount of "education" is going to change people like this.

This experiment is over, done, finished, kaput.

It is long, LONG, LONG past time for all of us to go our separate ways.

Before this turns into a "War of the Roses" and we all end up killing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can we please $#@!ing leave now???

No amount of "education" is going to change people like this.

This experiment is over, done, finished, kaput.

It is long, LONG, LONG past time for all of us to go our separate ways.

Before this turns into a "War of the Roses" and we all end up killing each other.

When and where?
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

"How about just once, one of these terrorists, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people." - Kyle Mitchell

How can people be so dense? Why don't NRA meetings and gun shows become bloodbaths if guns=violence? Could it be that the problem lies with creating hordes of defenseless people?
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    When and where?
    Anywhere, $#@! I don't know or care.

Northern New England splits away, joins the Canadian Maritimes as the Atlantic Alliance.

Texas and Alaska by itself.

Same thing for NY and California.

These aren't some 14 year old kids on /b/.

These are real people who want to murder me for exercising my rights.

I will resist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    "How about just once, one of these terrorists, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people." - Kyle Mitchell

How can people be so dense? Why don't NRA meetings and gun shows become bloodbaths if guns=violence? Could it be that the problem lies with creating hordes of defenseless people?
    Because people hate freedom.

We should probably all fly to Switzerland and declare ourselves political refugees. Just a thought.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That is some really sick $#@!ers there. Is this for real? One $#@! posts something like this and the rest of the sheep follow right along.. disgusting. I think I'm going to walk away from the computer for a while and try to enjoy the weekend somehow.

Where do they get their information from? The media. Where do the learn about the Bill of Rights and the reasons why we have a 2nd amendment? No where!

The media as always has total control of the information. There needs to be more awareness made on this issue and I think focusing on the dangers of these drugs is the place to start.

These people truly believe that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply anymore. That it was only meant for past times in our history! I know some very well meaning and educated people who actually think this! They think all guns should be banned because god forbid we go crazy one day and want to hurt people. This was actually said to me by a family member. They are going to turn this tragedy into a civil war.

Alex Jones
    Infowars.com
    December 15, 2012

Ban Prozac And Other Mass Murder Drugs Not Guns!

Prozac and its family of psychotropic drugs are at the heart of 99% off mass murder shootings. The media also hypes victim disarmament zones like public brainwashing centers as a great place for Prozac and Zoloft heads to kill. They always go to the place with no guns so they can take their time. Guns don’t kill people kook psychologist pushing SSRI do.

Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Shouldn't it be reported if someone threatens someone or people online? I know, what that sounds like however if I were to say or threaten a place or people wouldn't it be responded to? Just not sure on where people get the ghaul to do this online versus in person. What would happen to me if I threatened someone in person? Seems like a double standard going on.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Let them try. Then they will see why they need the 2nd.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Consider the source, a fearmonger mill; please don't let them get you so worked up - that's the business they're in. Ignore them; "leave" them.

The crash and burn (economic) will sort some out.

Christ will sort the rest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Golding

How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle Mitchell
    Even though in context, Kyle Mitchell is just demonstrating what a senseless idiot he is - hoping for murder as some sort of ill-conceived retribution following publicized murders, the question is a good one and requires some thought.

What is the difference maker when it comes to a criminal deciding to shoot children in a school versus shooting at people at an NRA meeting? Might it have something to do with the fact that defenseless people can't shoot back?

In that context, I'd love to see one of these people even try to open fire at an NRA meeting. That'll go over just swell.

Northern New England splits away, joins the Canadian Maritimes as the Atlantic Alliance.

I will resist.

Count me in, I'm ready to hit the restart button.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    How about just once, one of these terrorist, try and shoot up an NRA meeting instead of defenseless people.- Kyle Mitchell.
    The reason why a terrorist won't shoot up an NRA meeting is simply because they are all armed.

There are idiots everywhere.

These boobs are all talk and very foolish. I mean come on, let's all go shoot NRA/gun supporters...right.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    These boobs are all talk and very foolish. I mean come on, let's all go shoot NRA/gun supporters...right.
    The problem is, these people have "cover".

How long it would be before one of us was arrested for saying that they should be killed?

This is just the start.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Yeah , I am looking out the West side of one of my properties now and I do not see any of them coming for me , lol.

I will resist.
    Then resist.

I don't think they got it in them to be persistent to anyone actively opposing them.

That was the problem during the Clinton era. Everyone just letting them run roughshod over everybody, while people hunkered down.

It'd make them soil themselves, people told them to stuff their democracy up it on that issue.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem is, these people have "cover".

How long it would be before one of us was arrested for saying that they should be killed?

This is just the start.
    I will not say it.

and the world wonders where all the psycho paths come from?

I have never wondered, all leftists are nuts,then , you will have a few other nuts too.

herein lies the problem with the extreme left. They wish to only be able to use guns against their political opponents.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

"Peaceful progressives" are ten times more violent and hateful than any "gun nut" I've ever met...

Quote Originally Posted by VanBummel View Post
    "Peaceful progressives" are ten times more violent and hateful than any "gun nut" I've ever met...
    What are "peaceful progressives"? Like pacifists? I'd say that the political pacifists are either "do as I say not as I do" people, or tools for these people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast