Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor that Peter Lanza is scheduled to testify in LIBOR scandal

Rumor that Peter Lanza is scheduled to testify in LIBOR scandal

Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and rumored to have been scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

http://deadlinelive.info/2012/12/15/...ng-to-reports/

surreal
    Last edited by thoughtomator; 12-15-2012 at 12:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

surreal

This just keeps getting better and better. SMH
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

surreal
    There's nothing in the link saying his father was scheduled to testify re: LIBOR. Is that someplace else?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    There's nothing in the link saying his father was scheduled to testify re: LIBOR. Is that someplace else?
    can't find a solid source on that on the moment, it's just at rumor status presently, but given his position(s) it's plausible

can't find a solid source on that on the moment, it's just at rumor status presently, but given his position(s) it's plausible
    Ugh. Then please change your claim in your OP, or add on that it is a rumor. The title should be changed too.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-15-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Ugh. Then please change your claim in your OP, or add on that it is a rumor. The title should be changed too.
    corrected and clarified

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry about the loose language initially, I was a bit taken aback by the parallels between the two cases - fathers with key roles in financial heavyweights, both being in the tender clutches of the psych industry, reported second shooter by eyewitnesses who conveniently disappears from the story... makes me wonder who Jared Loughner is related to that we haven't heard about.

Holy $#@!.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Not even clicking the link. I need more than a weird sounding website.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Not even clicking the link. I need more than a weird sounding website.
    lol wut?

http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-sho...opstories.html
    Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young.

Adam's older brother Ryan Lanza, 24, has worked at Ernst & Young for four years, apparently following in his father's footsteps and carving out a solid niche in the tax practice. He too was interviewed by the FBI. Neither he nor his father is under any suspicion.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I can't even find the rumor other than here. Are you the one starting the rumor..lol?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I can't even find the rumor other than here. Are you the one starting the rumor..lol?
    Nay. If I was to start a rumor it would be something with more sex appeal.

All I am finding is rumored from Jack Blood. Jack Blood is too credible, IMHO.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    All I am finding is rumored from Jack Blood. Jack Blood is too credible, IMHO.
    I am not sure about the alleged LIBOR connection, I haven't really kept up with it.
    Business as usual.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK so I'm researching and lo and behold I find that the LIBOR witness list is not public, so without an insider to confirm, there's no way to do so. Also I found out about another probable witness in the UK, a senior HSBC banker, who fell to his death in June under mysterious circumstances.

I $#@!ing KNEW it as soon as I found out what he did yesterday.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Here's a guy that is doing his own research and concludes there was Three (3) shooters @ Sandy Lake. Also mentions LIBOR.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Here's a guy that is doing his own research and concludes there was Three (3) shooters @ Sandy Lake. Also mentions LIBOR.
    that video was pretty chilling.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

BREAKING NEWS: CT School Shooter Killer Link To LIBOR SCAN(Rumor)

The alleged shooter in Colorado and in Connecticut both have fathers that were scheduled to testify to the Senate banking committee in the LIBOR banking scandal.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    The alleged shooter in Colorado and in Connecticut both have fathers that were scheduled to testify to the Senate banking committee in the LIBOR banking scandal.

Coincidence?

I think not.
    first of all, there needs to be evidence of it . people need to stop jumping to these ideas without solid evidence of it.

Please change the thread title. There is no proof of this, Ricky. If you anything other than the video guy's claim, who by the way, doesn't seem to know the 9th Amendment from the 10th Amendment, please post it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post

Coincidence?

I think not.
    Please post proof of that assertion.
    ================

Father Peter Lanza divorced and moved away (though still nearby) in 2009 and has remarried. http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/justic...ile/index.html

http://fandaily.info/news/peter-john...lanzas-father/
    From 1989 until 1993 he was a vice-president in the tax department at Paine Webber Properties, from 193 to 1998 became senior tax manager at Ernst& Young then inn 1998 arrived at General Electric as Tax Leader – Partnerships, JVs and REITs and after he left in 2011 was named tax director and VP- Taxes at GE Energy Financial Services.
    That would put him at General Electric during the time of the LIBOR scandal http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more238045 and General Electric is not a part of that or the investigation so he would not have been scheduled to testify. Just internet rumour.

Also to note the Senate hearings on the issue were back in July. http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/...gging-scandal/ If he was scheduled to testify at them, he would have already done so and would not still be "scheduled" to testify. Just somebody feeding conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-16-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Father Peter Lanza divorced and moved away (though still nearby) in 2009 and has remarried. http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/justic...ile/index.html

http://fandaily.info/news/peter-john...lanzas-father/

That would put him at General Electric during the time of the LIBOR scandal http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more238045 and General Electric is not a part of that or the investigation so he would not have been scheduled to testify. Just internet rumour.

Also to note the Senate hearings on the issue were back in July. http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/...gging-scandal/ If he was scheduled to testify at them, he would have already done so and would not still be "scheduled" to testify. Just somebody feeding conspiracy theories.
    Seems like there are still investigations going on.

More states join Libor scandal investigations

Posted: 11/30/2012 12:01:00 AM MST
    Updated: 11/30/2012 03:54:34 AM MST
    By Jake Grovum
    Stateline.org

Several U.S. states have joined the investigations swirling around the illegal manipulation of the bank-to-bank interest rate known as "Libor" — an international scandal that may have cost governments and consumers billions of dollars.
    "Libor" is a shorthand term for the London Interbank Offered Rate, a key measure that sets the basis for interest rates on financial instruments around the world. The attorneys general in Connecticut and New York have led the charge thus far, working together since early this year.
    Regulators in the U.S. and the United Kingdom have charged that some banks manipulated Libor as they reported borrowing costs, either overstating or understating the figures to depress or inflate the rate. Some contend the false reporting was an attempt to puff up a bank's standing — lower costs, for example, would signal lower risk.
    Massachusetts, Florida and North Carolina have confirmed that they are formally investigating the matter. Maryland is contemplating a formal investigation, and several other states are quietly participating in the effort as well.

I'm not finding anything to verify this.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Still showing no connection between Peter Lanza and the issue. Or that he was supposedly scheduled to appear before the Senate Banking Committee as claimed or even any connection with General Electric- Lanza's employer.

No surprise that Alex Jones is running with the story anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    No surprise that Alex Jones is running with the story anyways.
    Alex Jones has said Nothing about the CT shooter/LIBOR scandal.

Only this:

Father of Alleged Connecticut Shooter is VP of GE Capital: Report
    http://www.infowars.com/father-of-al...pital-reports/
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast