Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor that Peter Lanza is scheduled to testify in LIBOR scandal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That was posted by just a member, not an official posting from Infowars.com
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agreed. I was going by it being on his website.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Father Peter Lanza divorced and moved away (though still nearby) in 2009 and has remarried. http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/justic...ile/index.html

http://fandaily.info/news/peter-john...lanzas-father/

That would put him at General Electric during the time of the LIBOR scandal http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ide=more238045 and General Electric is not a part of that or the investigation so he would not have been scheduled to testify. Just internet rumour.

Also to note the Senate hearings on the issue were back in July. http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/...gging-scandal/ If he was scheduled to testify at them, he would have already done so and would not still be "scheduled" to testify. Just somebody feeding conspiracy theories.
    You mean that sometimes the conspiracy theorists distort reality?!?!? No way!

Still showing no connection between Peter Lanza and the issue. Or that he was supposedly scheduled to appear before the Senate Banking Committee as claimed or even any connection with General Electric- Lanza's employer.

No surprise that Alex Jones is running with the story anyways.
    Jack Blood is running with this, not Alex Jones.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

good from bad

Seems No one can verify if they are in fact on a "witness or summons list" of some sort, for it is not public and must be requested by FOIA. I am sure many are now trying to find/obtain this "list" to verify this as true or BS. However, the jobs of the fathers seem real enough. As well as Peter Lanza paying over a quarter million/year in alimony to Nancy since 2009 according to divorce records, however there it says she is a business librarian at the U of CT. Other articles (backing?) state she worked for Morgan-Stanley. Sorcha Faal's claim that she is a CIA psych analyst for DARPA R&D supposedly comes from a Russian Government site, this I sent to a friend of mine who can speak russian, to see if that is exactly what it really says (www.fsb.ru). It is amazing to me how much research and demand of proof people desire for alternate media, *!!!which I TOTALLY agree is correct practice!!!*, but my point is, if only they would criticize the main stream media just as thoroughly!!! which 90% of it is KNOWN to be owned by a mere 5 companies, GE, Viacom, TimeWarner, News Corp, & Disney. When they speak, few ever ask, "are these facts?" or the whole story. What was accomplished by this story spreading like wildfire; however, is that there are now thousands of new eyes on the LIBOR scandal that never before even heard of it... so, maybe someone lied for a good reason. All remains to be seen.

According to Ben Swann's facebook post, "working on a series of reports on the CT school shooting. Including a look at the 'LIBOR connection".. is it true? also, the debate over gun control and the eye-witness reports that don't add up with the police reports. stay tuned."

Should be interesting.

No, the libor thing is not true. it's a myth and a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    No, the libor thing is not true. it's a myth and a distraction.
    I find it to be an interesting and plausible rumor. Certainly worth investigating.

I have yet to be convinced that the kid fired a single shot,, And am quite curious about the others involved,,(who ever they may be)
    Who was the second shooter?
    Who was the shrink that was $#@!ing with his head?
    Lots of questions.

This story stinks to High Heaven.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PitViper View Post
    Seems No one can verify if they are in fact on a "witness or summons list" of some sort, for it is not public and must be requested by FOIA. I am sure many are now trying to find/obtain this "list" to verify this as true or BS. However, the jobs of the fathers seem real enough. As well as Peter Lanza paying over a quarter million/year in alimony to Nancy since 2009 according to divorce records, however there it says she is a business librarian at the U of CT. Other articles (backing?) state she worked for Morgan-Stanley. Sorcha Faal's claim that she is a CIA psych analyst for DARPA R&D supposedly comes from a Russian Government site, this I sent to a friend of mine who can speak russian, to see if that is exactly what it really says (www.fsb.ru). It is amazing to me how much research and demand of proof people desire for alternate media, *!!!which I TOTALLY agree is correct practice!!!*, but my point is, if only they would criticize the main stream media just as thoroughly!!! which 90% of it is KNOWN to be owned by a mere 5 companies, GE, Viacom, TimeWarner, News Corp, & Disney. When they speak, few ever ask, "are these facts?" or the whole story. What was accomplished by this story spreading like wildfire; however, is that there are now thousands of new eyes on the LIBOR scandal that never before even heard of it... so, maybe someone lied for a good reason. All remains to be seen.
    Excellent post.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Peter Lanza Linked-In dossier: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-lanza/11/515/83b

a little clip:
    Bentley University
    M.S., Taxation

Interests: Since 1995 I have been a member of the adjunct faculty at Northeastern University in Boston, MA where I teach an advanced tax course on partnership taxation in the MS Taxation Program. I also teach a partnership tax class in the MS Taxation Program at Fairfield University.
    Groups and Associations:

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-18-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Libor scandal thickens? CT shooters father is set to testify in Libor scandal

http://www.thedailydigest.org/?p=1090

There was an article on examiner.com that has been taken down. Has anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

No credible sources

*The owners of GE, and their tax practices is of central importance in the LIBOR scandal. There is a rumor that both fathers would be called to testify in the LIBOR hearings, but it is very hard to confirm this, so we will call it unconfirmed…
    Last edited by Bruno; 12-18-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    No credible sources
    Depends on what you define as a credible source. Main stream media has proven they are not a credible source.

Lots of strange things going on in this story. This article has a neighbor that says the mom was a stay at home mom and did not have a part time school job.

Nancy Lanza had earlier worked in finance in Boston and Connecticut, said a friend who knew her well but who didn’t want her name published. Nancy Lanza had retired or was on a break from her career, but she was not a teacher, the friend said
    http://wtkr.com/2012/12/17/connectic...neighbor-says/

Nancy Lanza's worth:

http://financial-advisors.findthebes...13/Nancy-Lanza

Where is her name on the school roster?
    http://newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk....9/Default.aspx

I thought maybe they removed the deceased, but the principal is still on there. Lots of strange info out there.

sorry didn't realize there already was a thread, could a mod merge for me?

The claim was that he was going to testify before a senate hearing on LIBOR- but the senate heaings on the issue were in July which is well passed. The father of the shooter was employed by General Electric which had nothing to do with the LIBOR scandal anyways so he would have no information on the subject in the first place. This makes the claim not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Depends on what you define as a credible source. Main stream media has proven they are not a credible source.
    Very true, but the original source of the same rumor about the father of the Aurora movie theater murders was Sorcha Faal.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The claim was that he was going to testify before a senate hearing on LIBOR- but the senate heaings on the issue were in July which is well passed. The father of the shooter was employed by General Electric which had nothing to do with the LIBOR scandal anyways so he would have no information on the subject in the first place. This makes the claim not credible.
    The guy is basically a tax accountant. GE's banking arm, as well as his past employment with Ernst&Young can most definitely be pertinent, depending on what his position and duties were.

There doesn't seem to be much solid info on what the "LIBOR Scandal" actually is or how long it's been going on, just people repeating talking points. Here's someone claiming to be an insider explaining what exactly this scandal is about and that it goes back years. If this source is accurate, then we're talking trillions of dollars stolen from public and private coffers. Most certainly tax accountants at banks and major accounting firms like E&Y would be valuable witnesses.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread908567/pg1

(ATS has been rich with good info lately!)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    You mean that sometimes the conspiracy theorists distort the alternate reality of conicidence theorists which is created by the corporate whores?!?!? No way!
    FIFY, you are welcome.

Ben Swann investigates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCTqY8TYIo

Ben Swann takes a look at reports in alternative media that the fathers of Adam Lanza, the alleged Sandy Hook shooter and James Holmes, the alleged Colorado theater shooter were both supposed to testify in the Libor scandal

I had a friend of mine (who can read Russian) read through the www.fsb.ru which Sorcha Faal cited... claiming Nancy Lanza was CIA Psych Analyst for DARPA R&D, but he said he read through the four articles on that page and found nothing about "Lanza"... however, he did not exhaustively search the entire site.
    He said "...the second (article) is about some guy ''borrov'' that stole some money from the factory he was working apparently he just took bunch of money that was for assigned to fix some building- and there is some representative of the factory named ''Lizina'' that acuuses him for the stuff.... maybe there was confusion in the name of the second article?"
    SO... I emailed Sorcha Faal from the contact page on her/his website asking for a direct link to the article so that my friend can translate it for english speakers.... So far no response in 2 days.

I still enjoy that this is bringing attention to LIBOR though, regardless of BS or not!

(and for the record, i DO feel that there is something "set-up"ish about these shootings, too many loose ends IMHO)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12