Thread: Dallas Fed Chair: Inflation may be out of control

Default Dallas Fed Chair: Inflation may be out of control

__________________________________________________ ________________
    Come join me at LPAC 2014 in DC, Sep 18-20!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

WOW! He openly admits that in the real world, ending this policy will be nearly impossible.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

He's the only anti-hyperinflation member of the board.

This guy needs psychiatric help. They need to replace him.

Actually that is the second statement from a Fed chief in the past couple years that shows they speak what they think , the other being that the US is at full employment.

Seems like most of the commentary centered around the idea that the Fed has to stay active because Washington DC is broken. Really, this fiscal cliff and debt ceiling stuff is just ridiculous. No reason for the government to throw the economy off track by making the future less predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    No reason for the government to throw the economy off track by making the future less predictable.
    The government is currently on a fairly stable and predictable track to reach the collapse of the dollar in the next few years... you're right... there is no reason to fuck that up...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

He's one of the more reasonable members of the Fed.

I'm sure he'll be gone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    This guy needs psychiatric help. They need to replace him.
    So you want to get rid of a guy who has both spoken well of Ron Paul in the past and is the most reasonable regional Fed Chair? Good call. I think we need more hardcore Keynesians.

It was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post
    So you want to get rid of a guy who has both spoken well of Ron Paul in the past and is the most reasonable regional Fed Chair? Good call. I think we need more hardcore Keynesians.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

I would certainly agree with him that the Fed balance sheet is very "engorged".

"What you see is what you get here," Fisher said. "We have a hyper-accommodative monetary policy here ... cheap and abundant money that the Fed has made widely available."
    with minimal present gains and soaring future risks from their actions.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this message. But you don't have to.

Contributing Member Henry Rogue's Avatar

Livin' it up at The Hotel California What a nice surprise Bring your alibis...... They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast
    EAGLES
    "When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Contributing Member Henry Rogue's Avatar

Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher "You cannot count on a central bank to carry an economy."
    But you sure can count on the central bank to carry a government bureaucracy for fourty years.
    "When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

It has been out of control almost my entire lifetime.

When they counterfeit the money supply they don't create any wealth to add to the pile of world assets. What they do with their fake money is shift the boundary on the pile of stuff. All the time many of us have been squirreling away our savings for things like retirement they have been slithering in the back door and making off with it for their wars against us on everything.

I think they have now reached the point they have broken the camels back. Occupations that have stood the test of time are no longer able to keep up with the fake money presses.