Thread: Anyone up for a third party?

Anyone up for a third party?

Hey washington freedom-lovers.

Me and a few people are growing real sick of the GOP games. We are looking into trying to start a independent party here in the King County area. Obviously, more likely then not nothing will come of this; however IMO it doesn't hurt to try. Going to be looking into this seriously after the new year. Any interest?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only way for a third party to be viable is if a bunch of Conservatives, Paleo-Cons, & Libertarians defected from the GOP while in office and formed a new party or joined an already existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHampshire View Post
    The only way for a third party to be viable is if a bunch of Conservatives, Paleo-Cons, & Libertarians defected from the GOP while in office and formed a new party or joined an already existing one.
    which idea interests me, the more roadblocks to grassroots involvement the GOP puts up.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHampshire View Post
    We start small. Get a town councilman elected. Work our way up, state legislator. My problem with existing parties is they all have too much baggage with them.

Have to get a 3rd party going. The Republican party is full of dead man's bones.

Already on it. We are having our second meeting next week. 7pm on the First Friday of every month. Next meeting is at PJ's Pizza in Centralia. We will likely move to a larger venue soon. We had 18 attendees at the last meeting.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

I agree with Dr. Paul, forget about a third party, we need a second party first! A party not beholden to Israel or any foreign nation, a party which is American first and will use the military only for real defense of the USA. We need a party that will do as Andrew Jackson did and kill the privately owned central bank in America. We need to use our military to confiscate the assets of the Federal Reserve and then shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Already on it. We are having our second meeting next week. 7pm on the First Friday of every month. Next meeting is at PJ's Pizza in Centralia. We will likely move to a larger venue soon. We had 18 attendees at the last meeting.
    Right on! Do you guys have a name? And base ideals of the party?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    Right on! Do you guys have a name? And base ideals of the party?
    We're voting on a name at our next meeting. January 4th at 7pm. Many have suggested that we affiliate ourselves with the Libertarian party, but we don't know yet. We are for the NAP, the POL, and the Golden Rule. We believe in both personal and economic liberty.
    CPT Jack. R. T.

CPT Jack. R. T.

um...libertarian?Hello?Ron Paul even ran as a libertarian...

I don't like the libertarian party though. I don't agree with their stances on a lot of things. Also, me and the people I want to do this with are Anarchists, not Libertarians