Thread: Pelosi Accuses GOP Of Lack Of Concern For Kwanzaa

Pelosi Accuses GOP Of Lack Of Concern For Kwanzaa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God what a horrible creature this woman is.

Sounded like 49 seconds of randomness.

If some Americans don't know if if they'll be able to pay their January bills for purchases made in December, I have advice and it's called:

Don't buy so damn much.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

she's drunk most of the time. Just laugh at her and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    she's drunk most of the time. Just laugh at her and move on.
    Remember when she was 2nd in line for the presidency? How many times do you think she fantasized about Obama and Biden's demise?

Don't get me wrong, Pelosi is moron but whats up with the title of the video? She mentions the jewish holiday, christmas and then Kwanzaa but somehow its Kwanzaa that is singled out. What gives man?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

"They want to know they can pay the bills in January if they make their purchases in December". Simple. Just buy the stuff you can pay for with cash. And what does the so called "fiscal cliff" have to do with any of that anyway?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nancy can get me something for Christmas, she can buy me a drink and stick that health care bill up her ass.

She has me pegged. I have zero 'concern' for Kwanzaa. If other people want to 'Kwanzaa', cool, but I see no reason at all why I need to care at all.

This is entirely apart from the spending cut issue.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

LOL Kwanzaa.... Lets invent another holliday. Lets buy stuff that we dont need.

It is funny because my holliday is 2013 years old and it is a tradition and theirs is new and....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.