Thread: North Korean satellite 'tumbling out of control,' US officials say

North Korean satellite 'tumbling out of control,' US officials say

North Korean satellite 'tumbling out of control,' US officials say

NBC News
    Dec. 12, 2012

The object that North Korea sent into space on Wednesday appears to be “tumbling out of control” as it orbits the earth, U.S. officials told NBC News.

The officials said that it is indeed some kind of space vehicle, but they still haven’t been able to determine exactly what the satellite is supposed to do.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Western Propoganda @ it's finest.

Drudge had it as their lead story for 24 hours.

If we're lucky it will knock out an NSA sat or two.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That $#@! better not fall on my head.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    The officials said that it is indeed some kind of space vehicle, but they still haven’t been able to determine exactly what the satellite is supposed to do.
    Transmits a cover version of Gangham Style 24/7, performed by Kim Jong-un.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

well, if it lands here, we might be able to figure out what it is. Once we pull its fragments from the house and body fragments.

I wonder what made it 'tumble out of control?'
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    well, if it lands here, we might be able to figure out what it is. Once we pull its fragments from the house and body fragments.

Probably poor engineering. But maybe they just want us to think it's out of control when in reality it's doing exactly what it was designed to do? The next step of this satellite chain is most assuredly death. We better proactively strike North Korea before the tumbling stops.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It's quite a common problem with satellites.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they need to tweak their newtonian physics and/or modify their nozzle design?

Maybe it is designed to tumble out of control. It may be working perfectly
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That $#@! better not fall on my head.
    It will kill your cat. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If we're lucky it will knock out an NSA sat or two.
    And then we will bomb them for their impertinence.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I'm betting this satellite was shot down. Gotta love the professional liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Transmits a cover version of Gangham Style 24/7, performed by Kim Jong-un.
    North Korea actually did a parody of the song.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/20/wo...deo/index.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the satellite falls into the North Pole on Santa Claus, then Kim Jong Un will be getting coal for presents this year, not that they need any since their country are exporters of coal.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

They probably just wanted to put something in orbit and it didn't matter if it spins end for end or not.

Spin Stabilized orbit... North Koreans are only a few decades behind in using RCS on their birds. High School project in the western world today.

Here's what the People's Republic of Korea have accomplished. Yeah, once again you can chuckle at the propaganda of fascio-corporate (quasi-government) MSM in the western world.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

The whole tumbling out of control is media hyperbole. Once something is in orbit, it's path is well defined. They may have lost attitude control, but it's not going anywhere. Media makes it sound like a drunk driver weaving and running into stuff.

Either way, it's dangerous for North Korea to have such technology.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Maybe it is designed to tumble out of control. It may be working perfectly
    Perhaps a prelude to an EMP ?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Perhaps a prelude to an EMP ?
    Not that stupid movie again.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax