Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News! North Korea successfully launches satellite into space! and us as targets!

why i remember waaay back in the old days when everything was black and white, and going through nuclear attack drills...duck and cover...a 'special' warning bell at school...getting out early for these drills and told to 'walk' home..(i lived a mile from my grade school) because CUBA was getting ready to send nuke missiles at Amerika.....geez...that was in the late 50's early 60's.....still here.

wake me up when/if you see a mushroom cloud over Los Angeles....

carry on.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 12-13-2012 at 08:21 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...I feel a Sunburn coming on.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    ...I feel a Sunburn coming on.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...f-2467754.html
    Many years ago, Soviet planners gave up trying to match the US Navy ship for ship, gun for gun, and dollar for dollar. The Soviets simply could not compete with the high levels of US spending required to build up and maintain a huge naval armada. They shrewdly adopted an alternative approach based on strategic defense. They searched for weaknesses, and sought relatively inexpensive ways to exploit those weaknesses. The Soviets succeeded: by developing several supersonic anti-ship missiles, one of which, the SS-N-22 Sunburn, has been called “the most lethal missile in the world today.”
    Though most of the stuff they have been upgrading and producing is Based on Chinese missiles,, they could be (and likely would be) working on something like this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

North Korean cartoon, enjoy.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12