Thread: A guy from DP named Travis Couture is running for State senate in Washington

A guy from DP named Travis Couture is running for State senate in Washington

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is probably the most intelligent thing I have ever read on the DP. He is absolutely right and everyone should pay attention to what he had to say.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

So maybe our Washington people would like to look into supporting him?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I'd love to see more state-level candidates get their own subforums here in the future, so maybe Travis could get one. I'm on the other side of Interstate 90 so direct support would be tough, but I will absolutely consider donating. You should post this in the Washington forum.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by mz10 View Post
    I'd love to see more state-level candidates get their own subforums here in the future, so maybe Travis could get one. I'm on the other side of Interstate 90 so direct support would be tough, but I will absolutely consider donating. You should post this in the Washington forum.
    I'll copy it there. It might help if you facebooked or discussed him with people since you are at least in the right state (I'm not.)