Thread: Dallas Fed Chair: Inflation may be out of control

Dallas Fed Chair: Inflation may be out of control

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WOW! He openly admits that in the real world, ending this policy will be nearly impossible.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

He's the only anti-hyperinflation member of the board.

This guy needs psychiatric help. They need to replace him.

Actually that is the second statement from a Fed chief in the past couple years that shows they speak what they think , the other being that the US is at full employment.

Seems like most of the commentary centered around the idea that the Fed has to stay active because Washington DC is broken. Really, this fiscal cliff and debt ceiling stuff is just ridiculous. No reason for the government to throw the economy off track by making the future less predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    No reason for the government to throw the economy off track by making the future less predictable.
    The government is currently on a fairly stable and predictable track to reach the collapse of the dollar in the next few years... you're right... there is no reason to $#@! that up...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He's one of the more reasonable members of the Fed.

I'm sure he'll be gone soon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    This guy needs psychiatric help. They need to replace him.
    So you want to get rid of a guy who has both spoken well of Ron Paul in the past and is the most reasonable regional Fed Chair? Good call. I think we need more hardcore Keynesians.

It was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by misean View Post
    So you want to get rid of a guy who has both spoken well of Ron Paul in the past and is the most reasonable regional Fed Chair? Good call. I think we need more hardcore Keynesians.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

I would certainly agree with him that the Fed balance sheet is very "engorged".

"What you see is what you get here," Fisher said. "We have a hyper-accommodative monetary policy here ... cheap and abundant money that the Fed has made widely available."
    with minimal present gains and soaring future risks from their actions.

Livin' it up at The Hotel California What a nice surprise Bring your alibis...... They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast
    EAGLES
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher "You cannot count on a central bank to carry an economy."
    But you sure can count on the central bank to carry a government bureaucracy for fourty years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

It has been out of control almost my entire lifetime.

When they counterfeit the money supply they don't create any wealth to add to the pile of world assets. What they do with their fake money is shift the boundary on the pile of stuff. All the time many of us have been squirreling away our savings for things like retirement they have been slithering in the back door and making off with it for their wars against us on everything.

I think they have now reached the point they have broken the camels back. Occupations that have stood the test of time are no longer able to keep up with the fake money presses.