Thread: FREE Rand Paul for President Bumper Sticker

FREE Rand Paul for President Bumper Sticker

Human Action was created to support candidates and causes that align with the principles of the Austrian School of Economics.

Our kick-off initiative will be to convince Rand Paul to run for President; as of today we will begin actively campaigning in support of his candidacy.

What better way to start our effort than a FREE Rand Paul for President bumper sticker!

Click here to get your 100% free bumper sticker right now!

http://go.humanaction.com/free-sticker/

Who is behind Human Action Super PAC?

Me and some of the other guys who drafted Rand to run for senate:

Back in 2008 we started PEAC PAC in order to draft Rand Paul to run for U.S. Senate... out of our garage. At the time Rand Paul wasn’t widely known, we only knew of him from obsessively watching YouTube videos of his father Ron Paul. We liked what Rand had to say and how he said it. Our team did some research and found he lived in Kentucky and saw that the Senate seat would be a good, winnable, race for him.

Our PAC created bumper stickers, radio ads, T-Shirts, setup meetup groups, money bombs, YouTube videos, attended conventions, yard signs, setup phone banking, we did just about everything a candidate that was actually running would do.

One day we got a phone call. “From whom” you ask? Rand Paul. He said he never knew he could tap into the support his dad had and that he wanted to form an exploratory committee and would like our help to kick start a campaign with fundraising and a website. So we closed the PAC and got to work... To our surprise Rand even mentioned us on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow show as “the young guys from California” who set up his website, shown in the video featured above.

Rand Paul won the seat we drafted him to go after and is already one of the greatest defenders of individual liberty the U.S. Senate has ever known.

Funny thing is, when we first drafted Rand we often talked about him winning the Senate seat, then running for President. Now everyone is talking about that same thing.

We started Human Action Super PAC to help Rand Paul and candidates with similar values win elections.
    Last edited by donkefant; 12-03-2012 at 10:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Asked for one.
    Inactive

List of Liberty-minded candidates for Congress in 2014
    Party: Libertarian (since registration) / Religion: none (Ignostic)

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

done and donated $5 so they can send out more stickers.

Are there really only a couple here that have done this? I donated $5 so we can get more out to more people. The 2016 campaign started some short time after super tuesday. Get on the train or get out of the way.

done
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Post FREE Rand 2016 Bumper Sticker (Human Action PAC)

http://go.humanaction.com/free-sticker/
    I am thinking this is Trevor Lyman's organization?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hey Matt,

It is not Trevor it is me Anthony Astolfi (plus some hard core patriots), I was one of the guys that started PEAC PAC to draft Rand Paul to run for Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by donkefant View Post
    Hey Matt,

It is not Trevor it is me Anthony Astolfi (plus some hard core patriots), I was one of the guys that started PEAC PAC to draft Rand Paul to run for Senate.
    Last election my firm worked on web/fundraising/marketing for these candidates:

http://www.artforcongress.com
    http://www.akin.org/
    http://www.johndennis2012.com/

Oh ok, cool. Is Chad involved in this one?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Bumper sticker idea.

Rand Paul for President
    Save What's Left!

Confession:

I have a Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker on my car but my bumper is kinda lightly fender bender damaged. I have a replacement salvage bumper in excellent condition in the same color; I just have trouble bringing myself to swapping it out.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Confession:

I have a Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker on my car but my bumper is kinda lightly fender bender damaged. I have a replacement salvage bumper in excellent condition in the same color; I just have trouble bringing myself to swapping it out.

mmmmmmmmmm the dilemma. I can't force myself to take off my Ron stickers either. Although I did see a dukakis bumpersticker the other day so maybe it'll come back into style.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Oh ok, cool. Is Chad involved in this one?
    Chad is busy studying to take the Bar exam early next year. We are hoping that he jumps on board once he is done with that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart3 View Post
    Asked for one.
    Its fantastic bumper sticker. The designing is pretty attractive and appealing. I like the idea of these. Wish you best of luck dear.

I ordered a sticker like 2 months ago from there and still have not recieved it yet..... Maybe a fluke?

I got mine last week

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    What are the dimensions of that approximately?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    What are the dimensions of that approximately?
    Once you cut off the bottom red part it's about 7" x 3". A little small, but it was free so I'm not complaining.

Chester Copperpot

I went there but it insists on taking your phone number..
    Im not giving that out

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    I went there but it insists on taking your phone number..
    Im not giving that out

Oh, heck, just use mine: 1-555-555-1212.

See? No problem!

Get your name on the mailing list and get a free sticker. By 2015, Rand will be national and you won't get jack for signing up on the mailing list.

I'm assuming the info is being used to build a supporter list for Rand?

I got my name on the mailing list and no luck yet? I resigned up? Anyway of tracking it?