Thread: [Video] Amash and Huelskamp on Hannity discussing Budget Committee purge

[Video] Amash and Huelskamp on Hannity discussing Budget Committee purge

Amash and Huelskamp will be on Hannity around 9:40 EST/8:40 EST tonight to discuss their removal from Budget Committee according to Huelskamp's facebook. Any one know a good place to stream it?

video update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1seiwAtU08
    Last edited by jct74; 12-06-2012 at 10:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    TV show?
    yea

A Ron Paul loyalist on Hannity...it keeps getting better and better for us!

Wow...I knew that Amash and Huelskamp were friends...didn't know they were that close of allies. They've been together on programs blasting the leadership on more than 3 programs now. You don't see that everyday.

Can some give a brief overview on what they talked about? Or how it went overall?
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, well?
    dang, I was watch the "Dark Knight Rising" with my son...

Where's the tube?

With all this publicity, Amash could conceivably be a realistic Senate candidate in 2 years if Levin retires. Something to keep an eye on.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    Can some give a brief overview on what they talked about? Or how it went overall?
    I think it went well. Hannity was very positive towards them and negative towards House leadership (I wonder what Fox is up to; they're pretending to be conservative again.) Huelskamp talked about threats Boehner made in the House Republican conference meeting. Amash said they were told a scorecard of their votes was used to determine who to kick off committees. He said leadership is refusing to release this scorecard and the reason they are is that it will show that these Congressmen were being punished for being fiscally conservative. Amash also said that there is a lot of unease among House Republicans. According to him, an unnamed high ranking Republican said that this is no way to run a conference and that this will backfire on Boehner and Cantor.
    Last edited by Pisces; 12-06-2012 at 09:48 PM.

And what the hey is going on? I can't even make sense of this h xxp://www.sodahead.com/united-states/hannity-is-panicking-as-republicans-are-cleaning-house/question-3373361/

And, thank Pisces for the update

The good news is this will definitely help Amash's re-election bid in 2014, it seems he was viewed as being vulnerable and this should strengthen him with tea party and conservative voters, as well as outside groups like FreedomWorks and Club for Growth.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Can't rep tsai3904 yet...but, Thanks for the link

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well done to Sean Hannity, he was flawless there. You can't say that all the time about him but I was surprised he had them on ...

Amash is booked for Sunday morning with Candy Crowley on CNN. He is on tomorrow morning too around 8 but I can't figure out which news show.