Thread: Upgrade Your Morning With Bulletproof Coffee (Upgraded Coffee + Coconut Oil)

Upgrade Your Morning With Bulletproof Coffee (Upgraded Coffee + Coconut Oil)

I personally don't drink coffee except maybe once a month on social occasions, but with all the health benefits coming out and of course being able to use it to supplement healthy fats into your diet is making me think about drinking coffee again.

https://www.onnit.com/bulletproof-coffee/

Upgraded Coffee = Bulletproof Performance

Upgraded Coffee is the result of an obsessive pursuit to find the absolute highest performance coffee beans on earth. It's taken me more than 10 years to identify every step of performance-robbing toxin formation in coffee and to find a reliable, perfect source of beans that always make me feel great — even though "normal" coffee gives me a headache and jitters and makes me cranky. This coffee makes you feel noticeably better than anything else you'll find. You'll never go back to Starbucks again. These beans are meant for drinking black or best of all, for making Bulletproof Coffee with coconut oil.

Dave Asprey, Bulletproof Exec
    Coffee Is Better With Coconut Oil

We're serious.

Bulletproof Coffee is a mixture of Medium Chain Triglycerides, such as can be found in Coconut Oil, and our upgraded coffee. This drink is becoming wildly popular for several reasons:

It helps you feel energized, alert, and focused all day without the crash of traditional coffee.
    It supports healthy body fat metabolism and can help increase muscle mass.
    It tastes great and provides important fatty acids like CLA.

This is the ultimate drink of the high performance entrepreneur…or school teacher.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dannno, that's good. By the way, have you learned about the problems caused by polyunsaturated fats?

I thought by clicking this thread I would see a bullet resistant coffee mug.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

Heard about this on rogan's podcast

Complete scam

The alpha brain nootropic stack is legit but way overpriced

I have been drinking my morning coffee with a spoonful of coconut oil for a while.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

News to me, I'll have to give this a shot.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    dannno, that's good. By the way, have you learned about the problems caused by polyunsaturated fats?
    that's just anti-vegetarian propaganda. Let me guess, you been watching the film "Fat Head"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    that's just anti-vegetarian propaganda. Let me guess, you been watching the film "Fat Head"?
    No, I read the article in my signature.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    No, I read the article in my signature.
    Paleo diet propaganda, based on the idea that humans "evolved" or "un-evolved" with the ability to eat some things and not others. If you want the truth about diet and health, read The China Study or watch Forks over Knives.

would using coconut milk be close to coconut oil? I like *lightener* in my coffee.. make that nice caramel color
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    Paleo diet propaganda, based on the idea that humans "evolved" or "un-evolved" with the ability to eat some things and not others. If you want the truth about diet and health, read The China Study or watch Forks over Knives.
    Actually the problem with polyunsaturated fats is that they go rancid more quickly than saturated fats. Rancidity is accompanied by free radicals. Free radicals are harmful.

The China study has a BOATLOAD of problems, So if you read the China Study, be sure to read all the problems with the conclusions drawn from it:

http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the...act-or-fallac/

Be informed, ignore the government, ignore mainstream mythology and propaganda.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 03-01-2014 at 08:13 PM.