Thread: Bunny Ranch Endorsement!

Bunny Ranch Endorsement!

Talk about bringing people together!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/1...p_n_73633.html

Personally, I thought the show wasn't that good and the chicks are kind of ugly but he does get on a lot of radio shows.

This is interesting though: They arrived with MSNBC journalist Tucker Carlson, who has been traveling with Paul for a piece he's writing for the New Republic.
    “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WOW, I was really hoping for some pictures but the comments on there are always funny to read.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

I would love to see Tucker Carlson as Press Secretary. I really believe Paul would consider him for some position if he gets elected, along with Buchanan.
    I have always supported measures and principles and not men. I have acted fearless and independent and I never will regret my course. I would rather be politically buried that to be hypochriticalley immortalized.
    Davy Crockett

Look up, get up, and don't ever give up.
    Michael Irvin

Wow, this will get us a hefty crowd in Nevada.

I was just wondering about this scenario the other day while watching "cathouse"...
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

Well, for what its worth we've got the hooker vote.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_VOL View Post
    I would love to see Tucker Carlson as Press Secretary. I really believe Paul would consider him for some position if he gets elected, along with Buchanan.
    My wife said she votes for Mike Rowe for press secretary.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

lol, while I'm glad Paul is receiving endorsements, I don't think this is the one we should be bragging about

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    lol, while I'm glad Paul is receiving endorsements, I don't think this is the one we should be bragging about
    In Nevada it is, along with anyone that watches HBO on a regular basis
    University of Iowa
    Iowa City, IA

Check out my blog covering the Iowa Caucus.
    http://hawkeyenick.wordpress.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if they support Ron Paul, I can support them too!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    Well, for what its worth we've got the hooker vote.

I know Dennis Hof used to appear on talk radio shows pretty often too. Don't know if he still does that since I don't listen to the wacky morning radio shows any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Ron Paul has nothing to fear...his kung fu is strong.

Gfahahahaha. That's so totally badass.

I hear him on Lex and Terry and Howard Stern all the time..
    “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.”

guys... just another hit piece is gonna be created.. RON PAUL attracts prostitutes.. they will just play off of their constant "kook" smears... this is set up a mile away. Ron Paul, the laughable candidate.. hey lets go follow his supporters at the bunny ranch! They are making a mockery of him.

They weren't interested in following him to his speeches on economics etc.. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    guys... just another hit piece is gonna be created.. RON PAUL attracts prostitutes.. they will just play off of their constant "kook" smears... this is set up a mile away. Ron Paul, the laughable candidate.. hey lets go follow his supporters at the bunny ranch! They are making a mockery of him.

They weren't interested in following him to his speeches on economics etc.. I don't know.
    Well, duh.

It doesn't matter who supports him; the MSM is ALWAYS going to try and make him look "kooky" and stupid.

What impresses me is that Dr. Paul does not shy away from this "sordid" publicity...he embraces.

Furthermore, I seem to remember something about Jesus ministering to prostitutes or sumpin' like that.

Calling all biblical scholars...did Jesus ever talk to prostitutes? Book, chapter, and verse, please.

kthxbai.

I see a lot of people asking Ron Paul to be fake. Ron Paul is who he is and that is exactly how he got as far as he did.
    Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ain't saying anything other than ' don't get all hyped' this is just gonna turn into another $#@! piece. Nothing more.

I ain't saying anything other than ' don't get all hyped' this is just gonna turn into another $#@! piece. Nothing more.
    Oh, I absolutely agree...just more stuff for US to make fun of.

Better to be talked about in a bad light than not talked about at all- quite honestly I think people want someone who is comfortable in their skin instead of another stiff suit- if you believe national polls we only have 5% of the vote- what are you afraid of? that slipping to 4%? press is press, enjoy it while it lasts, cause it never does. maybehe should go on Fox every 5 minutes like Duncan Hunter or tancredo cause that seems to be doing them a lot of good. i'd rather have the endorsement of a hooker than pat robertson- they are both whores only one isn't shy aboutit.

I dunno. I think this is going to hurt Paul with social conservatives, and we do need to get elected by Republicans.

Drugs & prostitutes are issues libertarians tend to take alot of flak on. Honestly it is better to let word of mouth spread about these issues than to hold a press conference. But, it is definitely a sort of achievement and I think it may attract more liberal-minded people.

Just like strippers for Ron Paul? That didn't ding RP anymore than this will and will likely bring more attention to Ron Paul. I haven't looked at the Bunny Ranch's financials but if they have an HBO show Id imagine they have *a lot* of fans.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

They have a show called the girls next door on basic cable.
    Ron Paul's heart is made out of gold. This greatly upsets the Federal Reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by TVMH View Post
    Furthermore, I seem to remember something about Jesus ministering to prostitutes or sumpin' like that.

Calling all biblical scholars...did Jesus ever talk to prostitutes? Book, chapter, and verse, please.

kthxbai.
    Jesus saved Mary Magdalene from a crowd who was going to stone her to death. She became a devoted follower, probably the most famous Christian woman in scripture other than Jesus' own mother, Mary. She found the empty tomb and ran to inform the disciples and was one of those who saw Jesus after His resurrection.

So, yes, any Christian will already know about this. If you try to use it the way you apparently intend, they'll point out that Mary Magdalene was an ex-prostitute, much the same as the murderers and sodomites who were disciples of Paul were ex-murderers and ex-sodomites.

Anyway, you won't win that many arguments with Christians who are opposing our man but it's still a worthwhile talking point to bone up on via Google.

As with some of the other donations that are questionable, these folks are supporting Ron Paul and his message. He's not necessarily supporting them.

I forgot to mention that Jesus also saved a woman caught in adultery from a mob intent on stoning her. This had to do with hypocrisy on the part of the stoners who were condemned by other Jewish rabbis for committing adultery constantly yet stoning women for it. It's one of those kind of sick Mideast things about control of women that is very tribal.
    Last edited by TooConservative; 11-21-2007 at 03:53 AM.