Thread: anyone have contact info for speciallyblend?

anyone have contact info for speciallyblend?

I just moved to Colorado and I'd like to get into the political scene. Back in 2007 when I was deep in the scene, I remember him being a big part of the CO movement. I'd like to get in contact with him, and see if I can get involved in CO politics. Anyone have contact info for him?
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oh, btw hi to everyone =) and biggups freedom lovers
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

Did you try sending a PM? It might trigger an email.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think I have his number but I forgot his name, if anybody can PM me his name I can then look him up in my phone.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I'd like to get in touch with him also, he had some employment ops in that area.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Ok it turns out that I DON'T have his number stored in my phone, sorry folks! wish I could be of more help.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    I just moved to Colorado and I'd like to get into the political scene. Back in 2007 when I was deep in the scene, I remember him being a big part of the CO movement. I'd like to get in contact with him, and see if I can get involved in CO politics. Anyone have contact info for him?
    I have his cell phone from where we were working on something a while back. I'll PM you his #.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

if I had K's contact info, I'd probably be using it regularly.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's at DP today. I did post this link in response to one of his posts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden