Thread: anyone have contact info for speciallyblend?

Default anyone have contact info for speciallyblend?

I just moved to Colorado and I'd like to get into the political scene. Back in 2007 when I was deep in the scene, I remember him being a big part of the CO movement. I'd like to get in contact with him, and see if I can get involved in CO politics. Anyone have contact info for him?
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

oh, btw hi to everyone =) and biggups freedom lovers
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

Did you try sending a PM? It might trigger an email.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I have his number but I forgot his name, if anybody can PM me his name I can then look him up in my phone.
    Los Angeles County Republican Party (the largest GOP central committee in the nation)
    -57% of the executive board is liberty
    -43% of the executive committee is liberty
    -40% of the central committee is liberty

Getting involved at the local level is the most important thing you can do to WIN

be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing"
    -Ron Paul

I'd like to get in touch with him also, he had some employment ops in that area.

You're a backer of
    Lavabit's Dark Mail Initiative

by Ladar Levison

Ok it turns out that I DON'T have his number stored in my phone, sorry folks! wish I could be of more help.
    Los Angeles County Republican Party (the largest GOP central committee in the nation)
    -57% of the executive board is liberty
    -43% of the executive committee is liberty
    -40% of the central committee is liberty

Getting involved at the local level is the most important thing you can do to WIN

be ACTIVE, be EFFECTIVE, be ORGANIZED, be STRATEGIC, be VICTORIOUS.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing"
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    I just moved to Colorado and I'd like to get into the political scene. Back in 2007 when I was deep in the scene, I remember him being a big part of the CO movement. I'd like to get in contact with him, and see if I can get involved in CO politics. Anyone have contact info for him?
    I have his cell phone from where we were working on something a while back. I'll PM you his #.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

une plume de Libertée GunnyFreedom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

if I had K's contact info, I'd probably be using it regularly.

He's at DP today. I did post this link in response to one of his posts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden