Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A plead to Danke and others in the know.

A plead to Danke and others in the know.

Please advise how to stop paying income taxes without going to jail. Can I work as an employee and keep my employer from withholding the taxes? If congress can vote to de-fund government then I should be able to stop contributing to this wasteful spending that I do not support. Please advise in a step by step manner and educate me and others.
    Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I gave up a long time ago trying to educate. The responses are always typical fear mongering.

But there is some truth to that, as the system seems to be getting away from the rule of law and more corrupt everyday.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I am sincere and would appreciate some enlightenment. Ever heard the concept that people never change? I am not the same person I was at 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, years of age or yesterday. Everyone changes. I for one would like to know how to stop paying the thieves! I know you my friend have answers that can help me.

FlatIron

You can defund the government by refusing to use their currency. Use Bitcoin or some other currency.

I don't think anyone can say you won't go to jail. People do.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

We all still have our rights, as protected by the Constitution. Problem is, by yourself you'll be picked off by government, with the support and aid of your "fellow Americans."

I advocate divorcing the united states, coming together in a particular geography, configuring an intelligent defense utilizing planning, engineering, and guerrilla tactics to make messing w/ our new country, undesirable.

I reported myself.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

When the economy collapses, followed by an inevitable social collapse, it stands to reason there will be a tax revolt, and the new FREE market will be the black market.

There is a book called 'Constitutional Income: Do you have any? written by a state legislator named Phil Hart. I highly recommend it.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While there is nothing wrong with refusing to file if you are not required to, educating people on when you are required to file usually brings down the wrath of the weenies.
    Be careful.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    When the economy collapses, followed by an inevitable social collapse, it stands to reason there will be a tax revolt, and the new FREE market will be the black market.

There is a book called 'Constitutional Income: Do you have any? written by a state legislator named Phil Hart. I highly recommend it.
    You'd better hope to hell that social collapse does not come because if it does, chances are better than not that you are going to die. People are wound up crazier than all get-out from the many restrictions put on them There are literally millions of people out there that will go apey in the event of a social collapse and the bloodshed will be vast and cruel. In that event, taxes will no longer be an issue against which to revolt. Your next meal and not being eaten by one of your neighbors will likely be your first concerns.

Oh the promise of the twenty-first century!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    We all still have our rights, as protected by the Constitution. Problem is, by yourself you'll be picked off by government, with the support and aid of your "fellow Americans."

I advocate divorcing the united states, coming together in a particular geography, configuring an intelligent defense utilizing planning, engineering, and guerrilla tactics to make messing w/ our new country, undesirable.

I reported myself.
    You mean like the tactics being employed by our "enemy" in the Middle East that our government has no problem fighting until the end of time?

I agree with Danke. Legally you don't owe taxes unless you work for the government or take government handouts, but ultimately if Barney Fife wants his money he will come and take it, using violence if necessary, whether or not they are following the letter of the law. Technically the way the income tax laws are written, "Income" means, money derived from tax payer sources. So if your money doesn't come from tax payers like teachers, police officers, politicians do, then you don't make "Income". But like I said, the people who come to collect don't care about laws because the law is what ever they say it is while they have a gun in your face on your porch.

If your still interested read "Cracking the Code" by Pete Hendrickson. This is the information that Danke talks about and is my beliefs as to the truth extent of the law. People who would tell you otherwise, ignore the supreme courts own ruling (twice) that the 16th Amendment added no new powers of taxation. The Supreme Court is right and our tax code is being applied to the wrong people under the threat of force. When you send in a 1040 your actually perjuring yourself but I'm pretty sure they will never come after you for that offense.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    You mean like the tactics being employed by our "enemy" in the Middle East that our government has no problem fighting until the end of time?
    Yeah, exactly like that.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    If your still interested read "Cracking the Code" by Pete Hendrickson.
    PDF: http://losthorizons.com/CtCforFree.pdf

The book (and latest edition): http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm

There is also a forum at that website to ask questions, but it is not very active.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post

I reported myself.
    sent in a duplicate report just in case the first gets lost in bureaucracy.
    see something, report something.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

You can change your deductions to either minimize or possibly end having taxes withheld from your paycheck (unless you are a private contractor I don't think you can do that with the Social Security withholdings) but that does not remove you from having to pay taxes at the end of the year if you owe.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    sent in a duplicate report just in case the first gets lost in bureaucracy.
    see something, report something.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    You'd better hope to hell that social collapse does not come because if it does, chances are better than not that you are going to die. People are wound up crazier than all get-out from the many restrictions put on them There are literally millions of people out there that will go apey in the event of a social collapse and the bloodshed will be vast and cruel. In that event, taxes will no longer be an issue against which to revolt. Your next meal and not being eaten by one of your neighbors will likely be your first concerns.

What I hope for matters not. All that matters is the handwriting on the wall, and whether or not people intend to keep their heads in the sand. I, and my family and extended families have readied ourselves, along with many in our community for about 4 years now. I've got numerous old threads on what I've done about it.

I'll say it yet again, get to know your local prepper groups, join the local gun club, and CERT team, get a HAM radio, stock up, raise and grow food, work on alternative currencies, live a healthy lifestyle so you're less likely to get sick. And most importantly, get right with God. Do whatever you can, it's really foolish not to. What have you got to lose?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    PDF: http://losthorizons.com/CtCforFree.pdf

The book (and latest edition): http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm

There is also a forum at that website to ask questions, but it is not very active.
    And this: http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

What I hope for matters not. All that matters is the handwriting on the wall, and whether or not people intend to keep their heads in the sand. I, and my family and extended families have readied ourselves, along with many in our community for about 4 years now. I've got numerous old threads on what I've done about it.

I'll say it yet again, get to know your local prepper groups, join the local gun club, and CERT team, get a HAM radio, stock up, raise and grow food, work on alternative currencies, live a healthy lifestyle so you're less likely to get sick. And most importantly, get right with God. Do whatever you can, it's really foolish not to. What have you got to lose?
    No argument there, save your implication that social collapse is inevitable. This is NOT the same as economic collapse or that of government. Social collapse is Lord Of The $#@!ing Flies and woe be unto us if we let it go that far. In that case, if you have any sense about you, you will save at least one bullet for everyone you love because mere survival = mere existence.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I agree, and Merry Chistmas to you Osan.

No argument there, save your implication that social collapse is inevitable. This is NOT the same as economic collapse or that of government. Social collapse is Lord Of The $#@!ing Flies and woe be unto us if we let it go that far. In that case, if you have any sense about you, you will save at least one bullet for everyone you love because mere survival = mere existence.
    Osan, please give me some hope then. Give me some examples where social collapse didn't follow economic collapse.

Osan, please give me some hope then. Give me some examples where social collapse didn't follow economic collapse.
    Things were tough in Argentina, but was it "social collapse?"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Great depression. That was certainly an economic collapse, yet people were not out murdering each other and eating the remains. There are all manner of examples. Post WWII Germany retained most of its cultural civility.

I grant that it is POSSIBLE, and perhaps even likely, given what I see in terms of common thought and perspective these days, but please do yourself a favor and refrain from assuming the apocalypse is upon us. Be prepared, but also be kind not only to yourself but to those around you. There is a BIG difference between realistic preparedness with a willful bent to optimism and despair. Were I do despair of all this, I would eat my 357 right now before even finishing this line of text. Not ready for that and you, being a bright, right-minded, and good looking young woman should neither be ready to accept this until it is right upon us. Until then, if you believe in God or what have you, believe that there is something better on the horizon for those of us who keep the faith in what we know to be the good. The worst that happens with this is we are all consumed anyway and in that case perhaps there was nothing any of us could do about it. Until then, recognize the possibilities for $#@! but by no means give in to them. It is difficult and I have my days as some of my posts reflect where I am at some precipice, looking down, and wondering what the hell is the use. But I always pull away from this and return to "light", as it were. Do the same. My wife's grandchildren depend on us. My daughters depend on me. If I show them the face of despair, what am I giving them?

Life is good, even when it sucks. Never forget that. It is always better than surrender. Regardless of circumstance I maintain the samurai's attitude. I stand tall, unafraid, and keep my middle finger standing proudly in the faces of my unworthy adversaries. $#@! them all, every last one and to their last breaths.

Try this one for size: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.the...9?notif_t=like
    Last edited by osan; 12-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.

This is kind of a good question, but the answer may not be what you want to hear.

The answer is that if you believe that you have a moral right, obligation even, not to pay your taxes, the you should act in that spirit. But you will also have to be prepared to go to jail, because that is likely what will happen.

The only answer is to have the courage to stand up for what you believe in, no matter the consequences.

This is the art of civil disobedience/peaceful non-compliance, and in so far as it has ever achieved anything at all, it has been through self sacrifice.

The real question becomes, where do I get the courage to stand up for what I believe in, no matter the consequences?

And on that note it's back over to you dude.
    Last edited by dancjm; 12-06-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    For Liberty!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Osan, I'm not in despair. I've never said that I believe the apocolypse is upon us. I think you may be reading too much into what I wrote. I live my life in the moment, while I learn from the past, and prepare for the future.

There are many examples of social collapse following an economic collapse, and I think it's foolish for anyone to dismiss it outright. Although I don't have a crystal ball, and can't predict exactly what that means for our country, it probably means martial law, and internment camps for those who get caught up in it. I won't be one of those, because I won't be in any immediate need. My brood will be flying under the radar. I expect that, at first, the gov't will try to step in and restore order. In fact, anyone who wants a job in the Army as an internment camp resettlement specialist, here ya go: http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jo...pecialist.html

And yes, I believe in God the Father, so I know life doesn't end in death. But we are warned in the Bible that we will never know exactly when Christ will return, and so we must be ready for anything at anytime. Preparation has taught me to live more closely, and in union with nature. So, I have no regrets about anything I'm doing. The valuable skills I've learned, I am passing on to my grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Things were tough in Argentina, but was it "social collapse?"
    This guy is not only a great comedian. He brings up events from history relevant to his informal conversations.

I do think either social collapse or structural political changes will come with the economic collapse. But it's also likely that in some states these things will be barely felt.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatIron View Post
    You can defund the government by refusing to use their currency. Use Bitcoin or some other currency.
    +rep

There's a town called Burkshire in western Massachusetts that uses their own currency. Burkshire Bucks. It's fiat, but at least it's local.
    I am the spoon.

How about forming "Free City Projects" Take over cities. Let city go defunct. Form new entity pay little or no property taxes. Previous defunct city defaults on all obligations including pensions. New entity not liable for the incorporated cities debts or obligations. All these cities also decide to pay no state or fed income taxes.
    Last edited by Schifference; 12-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How about forming "Free City Projects" Take over cities. Let city go defunct. Form new entity pay little or property taxes. Preious defunct city defaults on all obligations including pensions. New entity not liable for the incorporated cities debts or obligations. All these cities also decide to pay no state or fed income taxes.
    Yep, City secession. Like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast