Thread: The next major bank to go down and the one after that

The next major bank to go down and the one after that

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...ot-odd-one-out

As you can see Morgan Stanley is the weak link, 50% reduction, year over year in revenues. That is MASSIVE. When the next liquidity/credit crisis arives the banking structure will consolidate by eating MS (much like they did Lehman). Effectively, the others will eat it (JP Morgan, Citi, Goldman).

Now, my concern is not MS - I've known for a while that they were the most vulnerable of the large bank (in America).

My real concern is that what comes next will be what truly reshapes the landscape for America and the world.

JP MORGAN.

It's loss in revenue is amongs the worst and the loses are centered around 2 primary portions of its balance sheet.

1) Subprime mortgages and very importantly, the large court costs and settlements they are incurring to due widespread fraud.

2) SILVER SHORT POSITIONS

Blythe Masters and Jamie Dimon spend half their days cleaning up after the mess they make pissing all over themselves trying to cover these loses and naked short positions.

We are approaching the time where a crisis can be FORCED onto JP Morgan through concerted action.

Make absolutely no mistake about it. Central banks are buying gold and small investors are buying silver.

WE ARE KILLING JP MORGAN BY A MILLION CUTS. They are having to expend incredible amounts of energy and resources to keep a lid on this COMEX driven charade.

These cuts will not stop. They know this, they are merely delaying the inevitable.

It is time to stop playing with kitchen knives and start playing with machetes and hacksaws.

If you truly believe in sound money and freedom - the time to act is now. The proverbial window is closing. These are some of the most ruthless power structures in the world. It is possible to be ruthless through peace. ACT LIKE IT. There is no longer any other option.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 11-29-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    JP Morgan did pretty good last quarter.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...g-revenue.html
    JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), the biggest U.S. bank by assets, reported record third-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates as mortgage revenue soared 72 percent.

Net income rose 34 percent to $5.71 billion, or $1.40 a share, from $4.26 billion, or $1.02, a year earlier, the New York-based company said today in a statement. Earnings, which included a loss on accounting adjustments, beat the average estimate of $1.20 among 30 analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.

JPMorgan is still recovering from a wrong-way bet on credit derivatives that cost the bank about $6.25 billion through the first nine months of this year, not including what the bank said was a “modest” additional loss in the third quarter. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon, 56, got help restoring investor confidence from historically low interest rates and government programs that fueled demand for home loans.
    More at link.

Zippy, that revenue chart is for the YEAR. Your story says last quarter and even mentions SOME of the huge loses earlier in the year...

Simplified...

Q1: I lose 10 bucks
    Q2: I lose 15 bucks
    Q3: I lose 10 bucks
    Q4: I make 12 bucks

YAY FOR THE YEAR?
    Last edited by Seraphim; 11-29-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Make absolutely no mistake about it. Central banks are buying gold and small investors are buying silver.

WE ARE KILLING JP MORGAN BY A MILLION CUTS. They are having to expend incredible amounts of energy and resources to keep a lid on this COMEX driven charade.

These cuts will not stop. They know this, they are merely delaying the inevitable.

It is time to stop playing with kitchen knives and start playing with machetes and hacksaws.

If you truly believe in sound money and freedom - the time to act is now. The proverbial window is closing. These are some of the most ruthless power structures in the world. It is possible to be ruthless through peace. ACT LIKE IT. There is no longer any other option.

So you're saying, along with gold, be sure to buy physical silver? Silver mining?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This link was posted in another thread but it's very relevant here:

http://www.silverdoctors.com/2-4-mil...-comex-stocks/

Expect a large surge in the POS in the coming weeks.

That much physical CANNOT leave the vaults of the COMEX without a run up in pricing. That is A LOT of leverage removed from the hands of JP Morgan; I.e. it's ability to finance short selling.

No, not the miners - that is SUPREMELY risky in today's geopolitically driven markets.

I wouldn't touch a mining operation unless it was in a politically stable area and close to my own backyard.

Basically, MAKE DAMN SURE you have the PHYSICAL STOCK CERTIFICATES and can drive to the mine yourself. Outside of that, just buy the metal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So you're saying, along with gold, be sure to buy physical silver? Silver mining?

JP morgan is part of the fed system and has a spot at the table.
    you will bail them out.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Of course - they are the ones who have cornered the federal food stamp program.

They will not be allowed to go down by TPTB. It will take a clash of heaven and hell. Nothing short of this will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    JP morgan is part of the fed system and has a spot at the table.
    you will bail them out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.