Thread: New North Korea Missile Launch Within Weeks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New North Korea Missile Launch Within Weeks

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8AQ03P20121127

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/1...a-launch-site/

We talk a lot about a war happening in the Middle East, but we barely talk about the daily tensions mounted on the Korean Peninsula that could lead to a war.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

North Korea has nukes... We leave them alone...

But if we could get them to give up their nukes.. THEN they would be a threat to world peace and then we'd have to invade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    North Korea has nukes... We leave them alone...

But if we could get them to give up their nukes.. THEN they would be a threat to world peace and then we'd have to invade.

Exactly.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Hey, that looks like a Colin Powell picture. It is too perfect. Is that yellowcake I see or am I just hungry? North Korea is on the very short list of countries that do not use central banking, the list also known as America's $#@! list....
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

I believe that North Korea would very well start a new massive war and un-stabilize the entire region and the world, not Iran. Just aim your heavy artillery and missiles a little farther south to Seul and we have a new war.

I would like to see every American soldier brought home from South Korea tomorrow,we are nothing but a tripwire to a much larger war.

If North and South Korea got into a war,I would put the over/under as to when the Norks would gratefully,thankfully,surrender to the South at about 10 days.They are getting awfully tired of eating bark off of trees.
    Last edited by mad cow; 11-28-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I would like to see every American soldier brought home from South Korea tomorrow,we are nothing but a tripwire to a much larger war.

If North and South Korea got into a war,I would put the over/under as to when the Norks would gratefully,thankfully,surrender to the South at about 10 days.They are getting awfully tired of eating bark off of trees.
    They won't surrender, they will fight like fanatics in the name of Kim Sung Il, Kim Jong Il, and Kim Jong Un to their dying breaths. They have over 7 million in the armed forces and that is 7 million willing to die for "Dear Leader". Do not forget they KNOW their enemies (which is the south and us) have superior tech so they opt for asymmetrical warfare by breaking Geneva Conventions. They will destroy flood dams to drown tens of thousands of soldiers, they will use lasers to blind aircraft pilots, they will use tunnel networks of mountains, they will use proxies, they might use chemical weapons. In some recent war games, the North Koreans actually won and captured Seul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    In some recent war games, the North Koreans actually won and captured Seul.
    Good for them.
    If it had not been for UN meddling it would have been over a long time ago.
    Just another war we had NO Business in at all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I heard that North Korea is planning to actually invade America thru Washington State.Hopefully our leaders will attack them before they attack us!

All while the people starve.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

If nukes can ensure that there won't be any invasion/war.. then so be it.

We have thousands of nukes. North Korea has 1.. 2? Iran MAYBE has 1 or 2 as well if they do, but most likely none for now.

I am pretty sure the people of Iran or NK won't allow their government/military to use nukes because they know they will be toast when USA and its allies respond.

Korea testing missiles is not really news- they test a couple times a year at least.

Hey, that looks like a Colin Powell picture. It is too perfect. Is that yellowcake I see or am I just hungry? North Korea is on the very short list of countries that do not use central banking, the list also known as America's $#@! list....
    Yes, they do have a central bank:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central...ublic_of_Korea

Has anybody eaten Seoul Sausage? They won Season 3 of The Great Food Truck Race. Best. Sausages. Ever. Amazing fried rice balls with kimchi and aioli sauce.

I do have to wonder, though, if all this popularity of Korean culture might be on purpose and lead to some propaganda soon.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-28-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

US Forgien policy for dummies: Act bad without nuke weapons and you get invaded; act bad with nukes and you get money. Moral of the story:Get nukes, rinse, wash and repeat.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What happen to that Syrian Nuke site? What followed after it was leveled by the Israelis?

We know the SOP of the TPTB...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

You know what, I'm tired of NK threatening us and the world everyday. I just want massive airstrikes, missiles, and artillery campaigns to begin right now... they are soooo annoying.

http://www.chron.com/news/science/ar...#photo-3823220

Update with new pics, you can see two fuselages of the rocket/missile one for stage one and two for stage 2.