Thread: NOVEMBER 30th: Call To Action (EUROPEANS TOO)

NOVEMBER 30th: Call To Action (EUROPEANS TOO)

(This was also posted in the Grassroots forum, but I thought it was relevent here as well)

So I posted here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=39318

About my idea to promote the tea party on the 16th by sending out masses of snail mail envelopes containing:

- A picture of a tea bag/voucher for free cup of tea at local "tea party"
    - A Ron Paul Slim Jim or Liberty Card
    - An index card with TeaParty07.com on one side and RightsRally07.com on the other

To important members of the media and other figures, such as singers and actors, (particularly ones who already lean towards Paul's politics, like Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor).

If anyone would like to help with this, please help me coordinate here! I talked to Trevor and he told me that he's spread too thin right now to work on something like this but that he feels it's a great idea if it gains traction. LET'S PICK UP THE GAUNTLET!!

Europeans:

Often you guys get left out of this party because of FEC laws. (To be honest, I appreciate the restriction... the last thing I want is for a foreign government to essentially buy an American election.)

HOWEVER, you are not limited by what you can do for yourselves! Europe is part of an unelected government right now, which imposes both laws and taxes upon its people with NO representation.

Because of this, Europeans are trying to organize a "tea party" in Straussburg, France, the EU HQ, to protest taxation without representation. This is a huge deal! We should be supporting freedom all over, not through bombs and guns, but by the sheer will of our own temerity!

That's why I'd like to reach out to any Europeans: On November 30th, I propose that in relation to the coming tea party in Straussburg, European citizens send, in mass, mail containing:

- A picture of a tea bag or an actual tea bag (depending on how comfortable you feel your government would be with terrorism scares about anthrax, etc.)
    - A statement of rejection of taxation without proper representation
    - A card with this address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07TVBLFroSM

To European media, and to European politicians of relevence.

Below is a list of mailing addresses (business, not personal) of individuals who we'd like to send these packages too. A good rule of thumb is three or so people per "department" per publication. I will update the list as people dig up the proper addresses.

This website is great resource for finding addresses: http://www.mediaresearch.org/MediaAd...aaddresses.asp

ADDITIONALLY, if anyone could get a YouTube video up which alerts people of this, I'd appreciate it. Remember, we need mailing addresses, not e-mail addresses. Let's show them we aren't a couple of spammers sitting in a basement.

MAILING ADDRESSES

Newsweek

Jerry Adler - Senior Editor
    251 West 57th St.
    New York, NY 10019

Howard Fineman - Senior Washington Correspondent and Columnist
    1750 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 1220
    Washington, D.C. 20006

Jeffrey Bartholet - Washington Bureau Chief
    1750 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 1220
    Washington, D.C. 20006

Baltimore Sun

Paul Moore - Public Editor
    501 N. Calvert Street
    P.0. Box 1377
    Baltimore, Maryland 21278

Robert Blau - Managing Editor
    501 N. Calvert Street
    P.0. Box 1377

Dianne Donovan - Editorial Board Editor
    501 N. Calvert Street
    P.0. Box 1377

Boston Globe

Peter S. Canellos - Washington Bureau Chief
    1130 Connecticut Avenue NW
    Washington, D.C. 20036

Joseph P. Williams Jr - News Editor
    1130 Connecticut Avenue NW
    Washington, D.C. 20036

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The most significant pledge-drive now is:

www.rudysreadinglist.com

It is very important that we hit our goal putting us over 12M. This way we can send a message to Rudy in front of MSM for his lacking Foriegn Policy knowlege, while raising some cash to spend in NH and IA.

Remember how much press we got when Rudy challenged Dr. Paul during the debate? Well, this is an effort to re-hash that debate!!

Pledge if you can this Nov 30th. INCOMING!
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"