Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bank bag of Silver Quarters

Just got 2 oz! Thanks
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is the 1932 D , that is valuable, if you have any 32's check them , if you find any , take them to the coin shop .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi there your mailbox is full. Once you clear it out I'll send you my e-mail. Thanks!

Selling any gold below spot with free shipping? If so, let me know.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Got mine today

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    Selling any gold below spot with free shipping? If so, let me know.
    Instead of waiting on that, why not buy him up, resell it, and wait for your gold opportunity later?

sigh.. the link on the first page now says sold out

payday is still 2 days off..
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

just saw this...i was interested. i will be in next time
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Yeah, I went back to buy more and it was sold out. Let us know when you wanna unload those dimes.

Good Luck with the new Baby .

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    sigh.. the link on the first page now says sold out

payday is still 2 days off..
    Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    just saw this...i was interested. i will be in next time
    Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    Yeah, I went back to buy more and it was sold out. Let us know when you wanna unload those dimes.
    Yeah, I was checking in for the same reason.

As he's sold out, I'll mention that I've gotten really good coins from Brian at WarRifles.com over the years. Never a problem. You have to join the board and donate (starts at $30) in order to order coins. It's worth it. They also have auctions, group buys, discounts, etc.

http://www.warrifles.com/forums/index.php
    http://www.warrifles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=330

-t

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    Congrats for emptying it out!

Everybody wins!

Just want to let everyone know I received my order super fast and I am very pleased! Came back to buy more but I see its sold out! I will be checking back for the mercury dimes... thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Yeah, I was checking in for the same reason.

As he's sold out, I'll mention that I've gotten really good coins from Brian at WarRifles.com over the years. Never a problem. You have to join the board and donate (starts at $30) in order to order coins. It's worth it. They also have auctions, group buys, discounts, etc.

http://www.warrifles.com/forums/index.php
    http://www.warrifles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=330-t
    What kind of auctions ??

mercury dimes just under spot, free shipping, are listed! just purchased 6 oz!

I need a 1921 D dime.Them my collection will be complete from 1917 - 1964.

Arklatex

I have another 14 OZs of Silver Quarters left. Pm whoever wants them at under spot. $32 an OZ Free Shipping

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

Mercury Dimes listed:

Here's a comment I received from one here:

Hello! I also just purchased 6 ounces of dimes a few minutes ago... just wanted to let you know so that you can save on shipping by combining this order with that one. Thank you, this is an awesome deal!!!!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Just got 6 oz on the dimes. Dadgummit! Can't afford it. But, can't afford not to.

Arklatex

I just made out your package with extra mercury dimes. Thank you very much my friends for the support - and I'm still not out. Tons of mercury dimes and 14 OZ of silver Quarters. Shipped quickly with DCN Priority Mail

I'll take the rest of the 14oz silver quarters. Also, I tried PMing my e-mail earlier but your mailbox is full. Thanks!

Arklatex, I'm interested in the mercury dimes, but your mailbox is full.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Arklatex, I'm interested in the mercury dimes, but your mailbox is full.
    And here I figured you probably still had all the silver dimes you earned as a kid

Ill take a good chunk of mercurys off your hands Id get them on your site but theyre priced over spot and not sure if it would charge for shipping

Mailbox is full. I'll take anything, anyone else hasn't snagged. PM me Arklatex.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

LOL guys I never know when my mailbox is full! I would have already shipped to yall. It's easier if you click a button, http://www.libertygrotto.com

i have mercury dimes ridiculous priced.

seraphson the Quarters are you, just PM me your email and I'll send you an invoice and an extra goody with order.

I also put up 2008 Philharmonikers, first year issued, for $35. That's $3 less than snake sellsmen APMEX has them right now! Plus I give free shipping. I have two tubes of these, so I'll sell one unopened to whomever buys it first, and I have the price set at $680 which is $34 each!

Dare i say, Honestly, these are the best silver bullion prices to be find on the entire Internet!

Best not to private message me, just click the buttons that way I have your shipping info from paypal. I imagine I'll sell out of all of the dimes today and have them in the mail before 5:00 PM Central so they'll be at your door in 4 days or less.

Thank you guys, I am providing an outstanding service, as you have done for this forum and the liberty movement and also a service to me as your're providing me with USD which is something I have very little of and a baby due in just a few days.
    Last edited by Arklatex; 12-11-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Got my 3 sacks of dimes yesterday. Great little bags.
    thanks

silver aside.. congrats on your son! Are you baby shower registered anywhere?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    silver aside.. congrats on your son! Are you baby shower registered anywhere?
    Definately.With these great deals, I could spring for the little tyke. Haven't recieved mine yet but thanks in advance for the great deal. Also, you have a lot of dimes on your site, if they're on there can I assume they are still a available?
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast